Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Viral Video Of Two Slay Mama Fighting Naked In The Public Makes Headline - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Viral Video Of Two Slay Mama Fighting Naked In The Public Makes Headline (4322 Views)

Val Partner Wanted: Braless Nigerian Slay Mama Recruiting Man For Valentine Day / "I Go To Hotel Rooms To Read Bible And Sleep With Guys Inside Church"- Slay Mama / Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Viral Video Of Two Slay Mama Fighting Naked In The Public Makes Headline by Youngblogger: 9:14am On Dec 23, 2020
The rate of violence in the society now is Appalling and of great concern, most ladies found it difficult to get along with themselves especially when a problem is involved, such matter can take along time before it finally resolved.

Unlike men, Men don't fight over unreasonable issues and if they eventually do,  it is very easy for them to settle their differences right at the same spot

However, that is why they saying “Ladies always find it difficult to agree with Themselves”

yawabase I came across a disgraceful video footage revealing the moment two matured ladies old enough to be in their husbands' house fighting shamelessly with stack unclothedness in the public.

The video footage has been going Viral now on the social media and people were wondering how would a mature lady be fighting disgracefully in the public.
This video is making serious headlines ,Check source website to watch video, we couldn't upload it here because of Nairaland policy

See Source : https://yawabase.com/two-slay-queen-caught-fighting-shamelessly-in-the-public-with-clothes-torn-apart/

1 Share

Re: Viral Video Of Two Slay Mama Fighting Naked In The Public Makes Headline by fati2001(m): 9:16am On Dec 23, 2020
NONSENSE

1 Like

Re: Viral Video Of Two Slay Mama Fighting Naked In The Public Makes Headline by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 23, 2020
Arrant nonsense
Re: Viral Video Of Two Slay Mama Fighting Naked In The Public Makes Headline by stevebond007(m): 9:41am On Dec 23, 2020
highly disgusting. an eyesore. adults

zzor nwa. how r u
Re: Viral Video Of Two Slay Mama Fighting Naked In The Public Makes Headline by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 23, 2020
stevebond007:
highly disgusting. an eyesore. adults

zzor nwa. how r u
I full ground remain, hope you are fine too
Re: Viral Video Of Two Slay Mama Fighting Naked In The Public Makes Headline by stevebond007(m): 10:03am On Dec 23, 2020
Zzor:
I full ground remain, hope you are fine too

How your day dey go?
I dey alrite o.

I dey hail

1 Like

Re: Viral Video Of Two Slay Mama Fighting Naked In The Public Makes Headline by paulolee(m): 10:32am On Dec 23, 2020
rawbish..
Re: Viral Video Of Two Slay Mama Fighting Naked In The Public Makes Headline by TANID(m): 11:24am On Dec 23, 2020
Old news, i read about it since last three day on opera news with videos and a lots photos.
Re: Viral Video Of Two Slay Mama Fighting Naked In The Public Makes Headline by Dracking(m): 3:20pm On Dec 23, 2020
This shouldn't make front page oo

(1) (Reply)

Between Destiny Etiko And Moyo Lawal Who Rocks On Jeans Trousers Better (photos) / Nobody Talks About This!!! Why? (PIC) / Why Do Men Fall So Cheap By Sleeping With Their Girlfriends Before Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.