Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,735 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Kogi Overtook Lagos Because Yahaya Bello Refused To Lockdown - Opinion - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi Overtook Lagos Because Yahaya Bello Refused To Lockdown - Opinion (33167 Views)

Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' / With Today's Figure, Ogun Deserves Total Lockdown [opinion] / European Police Feeds Street Cats As No Food For Them Due To Lockdown (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi Overtook Lagos Because Yahaya Bello Refused To Lockdown - Opinion by jeyselassie(m): 6:00pm On Dec 23, 2020
INTEGRITYA1:
Kogi case is like different, even no reports of Covid 19 new cases from there the way NCDC is reporting cases across the Country. I didn't say anything ooooooo
you need to do tests first before you report covid 19 cases. Are they doing tests?
Re: Kogi Overtook Lagos Because Yahaya Bello Refused To Lockdown - Opinion by HarunaWest(m): 6:04pm On Dec 23, 2020
jeyselassie:
bro all these are figures. Kogi has terrible roads and no airports so I'm confused how investors came in.
You know Kogi has proximity to Abuja...So its like an alternative.. tax cut and government really encourages investors to come in and invest in the state..There arebabout 4 ceramic companies in Kogi now..Other ones are springing up in luding quarries,mining sites and large scale mechanized farming...These are things i saw with my eyes not hearsay.
GYB tried in security and bringing in investors.. But he has failed woefully in eliminating poverty and infrastructure deficit.
Re: Kogi Overtook Lagos Because Yahaya Bello Refused To Lockdown - Opinion by INTEGRITYA1(m): 6:10pm On Dec 23, 2020
jeyselassie:
you need to do tests first before you report covid 19 cases. Are they doing tests?

They are not doing the test, we don't have report of massive sickness or deaths over there.

What make the difference Sir? I just dey hail NCDC.
Re: Kogi Overtook Lagos Because Yahaya Bello Refused To Lockdown - Opinion by jeyselassie(m): 6:11pm On Dec 23, 2020
HarunaWest:

You know Kogi has proximity to Abuja...So its like an alternative.. tax cut and government really encourages investors to come in and invest in the state..There arebabout 4 ceramic companies in Kogi now..Other ones are springing up in luding quarries,mining sites and large scale mechanized farming...These are things i saw with my eyes not hearsay.
GYB tried in security and bringing in investors.. But he has failed woefully in eliminating poverty and infrastructure deficit.
don't get me wrong Kogi has good agriculture, surplus rice and other products but if the roads are bad how will products get transported. I was in Kogi earlier this year and the driver drove 2 straight hours on d road without a single checkpoint. We saw thugs who taxed us on the road severally on check points for us to pass. Same thing with flights Kogi is so big and they should have cargo air strips to transport produce regularly out. It has proximity to Abuja but is still ruled by a governor nevertheless. Why do I need to fly to Abuja beford I get to Kogi?
Re: Kogi Overtook Lagos Because Yahaya Bello Refused To Lockdown - Opinion by Abdulmumin412(m): 6:12pm On Dec 23, 2020
Xxxtacy:
I school in kogi state and I live in Lagos , I can boldly tell you that kogi state don't have anything at all , no factories ,no investors. Kogi state capital na hotel and filling station full am of you dey doubt make you go there go check am , no place to do siwes ( IT) for the whole state .

U are right bro but read and understand the post very well, they said the state record highest investment in 2020 will this put Kogi state ahead of Lagos in term of social amenities? That modric won balon d or in 2019 does it put him ahead of messi and Ronald?
Re: Kogi Overtook Lagos Because Yahaya Bello Refused To Lockdown - Opinion by galoz: 9:39pm On Dec 23, 2020
most comments here about kogi state and yahyah Bello are not the truth. I left lagos to stay in kogi state about 15years ago. When i packed to kogi then 2005, it was fight everyday in some areas of kogi, i am a delta man, there is nothing i am gaining from being sentimental here. Yahyah Bello has so much tried in many areas cause i stay here in kogi state, Bello has done excellently well as security of life and properties is concerned, issue of bad roads, we all know this as a national issue, i don't know whether mile 2 okokomaiko road has been fixed because last time i travelled to lagos i cried for nigeria and this is lagos we beleive has huge investments, Yahyah Bello did not lockdown kogi state and till today i have not set my eyes on any victim of covid 19, even as i am associated with people, though electricity is a federal issue but i can categorically say kogi enjoys electricity than most states in nigeria, infact today a lot of my church members are doing one thing or the other coutesy of small finance organizations which operate in kogi state where you can get funds to start doing something, infact i know people who left lagos frustrated and they are doing something, even building houses in kogi state. i am a pastor in this state, honestly if there is a good indices as to investments in kogi, i will not be surprised, really there is hardship not only in kogi state but kogi's own has made a good number of people to find one thing or the other doing for their living. One other thing is that, i just observed an influx of people from the northern states in kogi state, and a lot of them doing their okada works without problem, i think Yahyah Bello has created some good records for himself, honestly, going by what kogi was before now, this is my opinion anyway.
Re: Kogi Overtook Lagos Because Yahaya Bello Refused To Lockdown - Opinion by Xxxtacy: 10:36pm On Dec 23, 2020
Abdulmumin412:

U are right bro but read and understand the post very well, they said the state record highest investment in 2020 will this put Kogi state ahead of Lagos in term of social amenities? That modric won balon d or in 2019 does it put him ahead of messi and Ronald?

Na you invest for the state sad
Re: Kogi Overtook Lagos Because Yahaya Bello Refused To Lockdown - Opinion by Valkrie: 11:10pm On Dec 23, 2020
Forget all these talk..like all he does in the past, I am very sure a 1000% that the Bello boy have paid for them to serve the statistic as it is.... he has never gotten anything right in his life and have never won any election either primary or otherwise all is via payment. No be Kogi wey we dey pass always...which investment is in that state apart from Dangote cement which is a brain child of Audu the late governor...If a whole Deputy Governor would be scrambling to commission a ram shackle bakery then what are they talking about...? Ask any in that state..that talk of over taken Lagos is a big fat lie and the 9th wonder of the world...!! Bello is extremely useless as he comes...!!
Re: Kogi Overtook Lagos Because Yahaya Bello Refused To Lockdown - Opinion by Valkrie: 11:16pm On Dec 23, 2020
galoz:
most comments here about kogi state and yahyah Bello are not the truth. I left lagos to stay in kogi state about 15years ago. When i packed to kogi then 2005, it was fight everyday in some areas of kogi, i am a delta man, there is nothing i am gaining from being sentimental here. Yahyah Bello has so much tried in many areas cause i stay here in kogi state, Bello has done excellently well as security of life and properties is concerned, issue of bad roads, we all know this as a national issue, i don't know whether mile 2 okokomaiko road has been fixed because last time i travelled to lagos i cried for nigeria and this is lagos we beleive has huge investments, Yahyah Bello did not lockdown kogi state and till today i have not set my eyes on any victim of covid 19, even as i am associated with people, though electricity is a federal issue but i can categorically say kogi enjoys electricity than most states in nigeria, infact today a lot of my church members are doing one thing or the other coutesy of small finance organizations which operate in kogi state where you can get funds to start doing something, infact i know people who left lagos frustrated and they are doing something, even building houses in kogi state. i am a pastor in this state, honestly if there is a good indices as to investments in kogi, i will not be surprised, really there is hardship not only in kogi state but kogi's own has made a good number of people to find one thing or the other doing for their living. One other thing is that, i just observed an influx of people from the northern states in kogi state, and a lot of them doing their okada works without problem, i think Yahyah Bello has created some good records for himself, honestly, going by what kogi was before now, this is my opinion anyway.

Guy..just like Bello..you lie...Kogi fight have always been localised to Kogi central and that has to do with their kind of person and the way they behave coupled with clan tussle and the rest and that mostly happened during the Late Audu regime down to early Ibrahim Idris tenure...how much are they paying you to write this rubbish...? Bello is a cancer to Kogi he is the worst governor so far...even his people detest him...the few shouting nah our brother is out of fear and those getting crumbs from him...don't come to the public space and spew nonesense to people pls....
Re: Kogi Overtook Lagos Because Yahaya Bello Refused To Lockdown - Opinion by coolitempa(f): 1:43am On Dec 24, 2020
ichidodo:
That lock down f**ked sh**t up...Tis a miracle we have a Christmas to celebrate even though it almost looks like an ordinary harmattan day...

You are here fighting for JONATHAN.... shocked
Re: Kogi Overtook Lagos Because Yahaya Bello Refused To Lockdown - Opinion by galoz: 3:17am On Dec 24, 2020
Valkrie:

Guy..just like Bello..you lie...Kogi fight have always been localised to Kogi central and that has to do with their kind of person and the way they behave coupled with clan tussle and the rest and that mostly happened during the Late Audu regime down to early Ibrahim Idris tenure...how much are they paying you to write this rubbish...? Bello is a cancer to Kogi he is the worst governor so far...even his people detest him...the few shouting nah our brother is out of fear and those getting crumbs from him...don't come to the public space and spew nonesense to people pls....
you are the one spewing nonscence here, dont stay outside kogi and be spewing what you heard pple saying.
Re: Kogi Overtook Lagos Because Yahaya Bello Refused To Lockdown - Opinion by Valkrie: 7:43am On Dec 24, 2020
galoz:
you are the one spewing nonscence here, dont stay outside kogi and be spewing what you heard pple saying.

Oga..tell us where you stay in Kogi and I would tell you I know that place more than you...how did they pay you for this? Any here can go to Kogi and sample 100 person and ask about Bello...98% would say nothing good about that guy...so what the hell are you talking about...?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wike Donates N500 Million To Sokoto To Support Rebuilding Of Central Market / Nigerian Military Arrests Aljazeera Journalists / How APC And Other Parties Stand In Bauchi State After the 2019 Polls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.