Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,100 members, 7,811,091 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

Business Strategies And Help For Business Owners - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Strategies And Help For Business Owners (1880 Views)

Increasing Website Traffic For Free: Strategies And Tools / Thread For Business Development Ideas, Strategies And Investments. / Nigerian Business Environment – Right Business Strategies To Adopt 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Business Strategies And Help For Business Owners by kyleadun(m): 9:40am On Mar 14, 2022
read this now
Re: Business Strategies And Help For Business Owners by kyleadun(m): 2:58pm On Mar 18, 2022
2 mistakes you are making as a business owner

Hello I know you missed my message here right?

Sorry I have been busy creating advert for my clients so that I can give them the result they desire
I hope my apology is accepted?

Hi

I know you just nodded your head in agreement and that’s a yes I guess
Today I will be revealing 2 mistakes that you are making when it comes doing business

Mistake number one: No asking of reviews from your customers: I know you might have seen this but today I want you to know that nothing convince a black man more than a prove from a fellow black man.

Few days ago I was chatting with a seller on whatsapp that I would love to promote her product using paid advert but she needs to send me reviews from those that have used the product.

To my greatest surprise she told me that she didn’t have any but the product Is working

I was like I am not telling you that its not working but show me prove from others.

She couldn’t provide any that was how she lost that deal from me.

I don’t want you to make such mistake that is why I am writing this to you.

Anything you sell, always ask for review and post it on your status

Here is anything I want to do.

Try to send the reviews to the phone of someone close to you in case of phone lost or damage.

Mistake number 2: Not having the contact of those that have bought from you

This is one mistake a lot of us make and its really killing our business

If you have a physical store, you should have a notebook where you write the names and phone number of anybody that comes to buy from you

At the end of the day, save those contact and message them.

You can tell your secretary or sales girl/boy to do that if you are very busy.

See let me tell you

Nothing promote you more than a satisfy customer.

I hope this helps you today

Anyway I have good news for you today

I just release my facebook course and it currently at promo price.

If you will love to learn how to run a profitable facebook advert just message me.

See you soon
Re: Business Strategies And Help For Business Owners by kyleadun(m): 2:09am On Mar 25, 2022
If you need someone to help you run a profitable facebook advert just reach out to me and I will be glad to help you
Re: Business Strategies And Help For Business Owners by kyleadun(m): 3:38pm On Apr 21, 2022
I help you run a profitable facebook advert to generate leads for your business as an internet marketer, real estate developer and also an affiliate marketer
Re: Business Strategies And Help For Business Owners by kyleadun(m): 4:01am On May 02, 2022
I almost lost you
[b][/b]

Hello my business owners

Can you imagine?

Something happened recently that would have made you not to see my message here again

But God pass them

Thank God I am back now and I want to say happy new month to you.

Please read this message to the end because you will be learning something great that will help your business.

Today I will be teaching you 3 ways you can use to sell out your product fast.

If this sound like something you want to learn, then lets go

Way number 1: Don’t just sell your product; sell emotions

Many business owners fall into the trap of “selling the product, not the experience.

” No one wants your product.

No one wants any product.

They want a solution to their problem. They want to feel relieved, Excited, Confident, Secure and Safe.

You see, talking only about the benefits, features, and facts when marketing your product only engage two areas of the brain—the two that simply decode words into meaning.

Incorporate emotional words and images in there and watch how your sales will increase.

If you got my ebook I shared with you some time ago, then you will understand this content well.
Please refer to that ebook again.

Ways number 2: Tell them how it was made

This is a very important way to sell out your product fast

Instead of just talking about the features of your products, why not talk about how it was made?

If you are selling shoes, talk about the materials that were used in making the shoe.

If you sell clothes, talk about the double treading the cloth normally undergoes before it is been sent out.

I hope you get the consent?

Ways number 3: Do what your competitors won’t do

This is the most effective and last way you can sell your product out fast

The online business world is a very competitive one so if you want to sell out fast then you must be willing to think outside the box.

Take for example I have a friend that always send frames to any of her customers that is celebrating their birthday.

She is doing it not because she has money but because she understood the idea of doing things differently.

Here wait

Is Mr. Adun Kyle saying I should go and be distributing frames to my customers?

NO I didn’t say that my dear

The idea is for you to see that one thing that you can do that will make people to keep buying from you.

I hope you put this teachings into good use and see her your business will flourish

Tomorrow I will be sending you another power teaching and later I will ask you a favour .

See you tomorrow.
Re: Business Strategies And Help For Business Owners by kyleadun(m): 12:01pm On Jul 01, 2022
what is a sales funnel

Warming up cold prospects to the idea of spending their hard-earned cash on your products and priming them for purchases in the future.
Unfortunately, in today’s climate of low trust and fierce competition … that’s no easy task.
In fact, if you’ve ever sold a product or service, you already know how frustrating and painful creating a genuinely valuable offer can be only to have it disappear into the wasteland of failure.

Awareness
Sometimes referred to as “attention,” the first stage of the sales funnel is where a brand catches the eye of new audience members via marketing content and/or a valuable baseline offer.

Interest
Here, the brand will begin to forge a deeper relationship with their prospects, becoming more actively involved in learning about their goals and/or problems. In doing so, you can begin providing preliminary solutions, allowing them to experience “quick wins” — and become more engaged.

Desire
Consumers who reach this third sales funnel stage have become convinced that they do, in fact, have a larger problem that needs solving. Moreover, they’re coming around to the idea of making a purchase to solve said problem. At this point, the brand showcases how their premium offering can be of service.

Action
This is the final stage of the sales funnel has prospects deciding to purchase (or not purchase) the brand’s premium product or service. You’ll need to reinforce the value of your offer — as well as the downsides of not making a purchase.
These sales funnel stages describe the general process all of us go through — as well as some general action steps you should take to keep their prospects moving further in the funnel.

I hope you learnt something today?

Much later I will be adding more content about sales process
Do well to follow me for more value content

(1) (2) (Reply)

Black Nylon Bag Manufacturing / Dangote Makes It To Forbes 1,226 List Of Richest People On The Planet / Why Small Business Fail In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.