Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,045 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Many Women Are Married To Men Who Engaged In Homosexual Acts In Boarding School - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Many Women Are Married To Men Who Engaged In Homosexual Acts In Boarding School (1330 Views)

We Met On Nairaland 4 Years Ago, Now We Are Married! / Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? / Photo Of Twins Who Are Married To Twins And Gave Birth Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Many Women Are Married To Men Who Engaged In Homosexual Acts In Boarding School by etrouble: 7:40pm On Dec 23, 2020
Most ladies too are lesbians
Re: Many Women Are Married To Men Who Engaged In Homosexual Acts In Boarding School by bukatyne(f): 7:45pm On Dec 23, 2020
wisdomiskey:

Nope.

Dont ignore that a lot of people willingly engaged in the act.

Digress all you want but the fact remains that a lot of married men in our society are closet homos lipsrsealed

Why would senior boys in this school be so interested in the anal cavity of a young boy?

Did the senior boy wake up one morning and start molesting junior boys?

Was he not once a junior?

Ever heard of cause and effect?

A lot of ladies are closet lesbians, lot of peeps are closet thevies, gluttons, schemers, betrayers etc.

1 Like

Re: Many Women Are Married To Men Who Engaged In Homosexual Acts In Boarding School by bukatyne(f): 7:45pm On Dec 23, 2020
etrouble:
Most ladies too are lesbians

Abi, if we are going that route.
Re: Many Women Are Married To Men Who Engaged In Homosexual Acts In Boarding School by wisdomiskey(m): 7:46pm On Dec 23, 2020
bukatyne:

A lot of ladies are closet lesbians, lot of peeps are closet thevies, gluttons, schemers, betrayers etc.

shocked shocked
So you are actually justifying this?

5 Likes

Re: Many Women Are Married To Men Who Engaged In Homosexual Acts In Boarding School by angelfallz(m): 7:58pm On Dec 23, 2020
bukatyne:

i have explained this homo stuff in 2ndary schools before. Let me do it again, to help you better understand and in your arguments with others.
There are 3 types of students that engage in homo acts in secondary schools, they are:

1. those that have sexual urges, but since no female is available they pounce on junior boys or their mates that have big nyash/ behave girly.
2. those that were molested as junior boys, these ones are just doing it because it was done to them(this also applies to bullying)
3. those that were molested/introduced from home, at very tender ages

Notice that the first group are not really homosexuals, they're just trying to satisfy their konji.
the secondary group are not homosexuals, they're more or less revenging what was done to them.
the third group are the real homosexuals.
Re: Many Women Are Married To Men Who Engaged In Homosexual Acts In Boarding School by ImaIma1(f): 7:58pm On Dec 23, 2020
DukeJoe17:
How?
Bleep off, what about men marrying outdated lesbian?
Cucumber Queens?
Vibrator baes?
Candle sluts?
Daddy sugar sluts?
A child in jss3 will be fucking her dad age mate..
Infact this sentimental assertion must be from a crone and should be avoided like a plague.

Seems like the comment stuck a cord. This your response is like a chemical reaction smiley
Re: Many Women Are Married To Men Who Engaged In Homosexual Acts In Boarding School by bukatyne(f): 7:59pm On Dec 23, 2020
wisdomiskey:

shocked shocked
So you are actually justifying this?

I see you modified your previous post.

Do you know what justify means?

I like to find the root cause of something and mitigate against future occurrence.

I don't pick an isolated event and run with it.

I went to a boarding house so I know that there was sexual molestation (same/opposite sex) going on.

I also know that some people grew out of it, and I am sure some of them entered express fully.

Interestingly, some others picked up the orientation after secondary school.

1 Like

Re: Many Women Are Married To Men Who Engaged In Homosexual Acts In Boarding School by bukatyne(f): 8:07pm On Dec 23, 2020
angelfallz:

i have explained this homo stuff in 2ndary schools before. Let me do it again, to help you better understand and in your arguments with others.
There are 3 types of students that engage in homo acts in secondary schools, they are:

1. those that have sexual urges, but since no female is available they pounce on junior boys or their mates that have big nyash/ behave girly.
2. those that were molested as junior boys, these ones are just doing it because it was done to them(this also applies to bullying)
3. those that were molested/introduced from home, at very tender ages

Notice that the first group are not really homosexuals, they're just trying to satisfy their konji.
the secondary group are not homosexuals, they're more or less revenging what was done to them.
the third group are the real homosexuals.

It is not a mean feat to raise stable, wholesome kids.

Some people are anti-boarding house because of the gives kids can pick up. Well, the only girl that got pregnant in my set was a day student.

She legit left home everyday for a full term and never got to school.

She was diverting to mechanic's house/shop for d*ck appointment.

The one who set someone to be raped was also day.

It seemed the day students had too much time on their hands.

And the day students supplied the mofti, contraband, weed, skunk, appointment places etc. for the boarders. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Many Women Are Married To Men Who Engaged In Homosexual Acts In Boarding School by wisdomiskey(m): 8:18pm On Dec 23, 2020
bukatyne:

I see you modified your previous post.

Do you know what justify means?

I like to find the root cause of something and mitigate against future occurrence.

I don't pick an isolated event and run with it.

I went to a boarding house so I know that there was sexual molestation (same/opposite sex) going on.

I also know that some people grew out of it, and I am sure some of them entered express fully.

Interestingly, some others picked up the orientation after secondary school.

So according you your logic, if a boy grows up watching his father beat his mother,
Then, he grows up to do this same to his wife he is justified?

Ok. Got it lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Many Women Are Married To Men Who Engaged In Homosexual Acts In Boarding School by bukatyne(f): 8:32pm On Dec 23, 2020
wisdomiskey:

So according you your logic, if a boy grows up watching his father beat his mother,
Then, he grows up to do this same to his wife he is justified?

Ok. Got it lipsrsealed

Did you just learn the word 'justify'

Or is your name Justin?

Learn, unlearn, relearn.

If a boy grew up seeing his father beat his mother, chances are he would beat his wife too because he learnt the wrong conflict resolution skill and/or bullying from his father.

It is possible he comes of age and realizes that wife battery is not normal and unlearns it.

If he unlearns battery as a conflict resolution skill, he then has to relearn the right skills for conflict resolution. He either works on himself or reach out to someone (mostly a therapist or religious leaders) to help him do so.

I still don't get the point of this thread.

That junior student sexually molested in that school would be classified as a closet homosexual husband tomorrow by your OP.

2 Likes

Re: Many Women Are Married To Men Who Engaged In Homosexual Acts In Boarding School by angelfallz(m): 8:52pm On Dec 23, 2020
bukatyne:

It is not a mean feat to raise stable, wholesome kids.

Some people are anti-boarding house because of the gives kids can pick up. Well, the only girl that got pregnant in my set was a day student.

She legit left home everyday for a full term and never got to school.

She was diverting to mechanic's house/shop for d*ck appointment.

The one who set someone to be raped was also day.

It seemed the day students had too much time on their hands.

And the day students supplied the mofti, contraband, weed, skunk, appointment places etc. for the boarders. undecided

the bolded, that is just gold
Re: Many Women Are Married To Men Who Engaged In Homosexual Acts In Boarding School by DukeJoe17: 9:54pm On Dec 23, 2020
ImaIma1:

Seems like the comment stuck a cord. This your response is like a chemical reaction smiley

I hate pretenders, we all know what humans are capable of doing so no need to stereotype.
Re: Many Women Are Married To Men Who Engaged In Homosexual Acts In Boarding School by DukeJoe17: 9:56pm On Dec 23, 2020
wisdomiskey:

Point of correction, Regina they are marrying their grand dad's mate
There was bleeping before unexpected marriage in rare cases.
Re: Many Women Are Married To Men Who Engaged In Homosexual Acts In Boarding School by cricifixo: 4:15pm On Dec 26, 2020
Omg.....you two are f^cking right?
JovialJune:

Ode cannot even answer, see your life outside, cover your head in shame dude.
Re: Many Women Are Married To Men Who Engaged In Homosexual Acts In Boarding School by cricifixo: 4:18pm On Dec 26, 2020
Cmon mehn...she's beautiful, i love her already
wisdomiskey:

The mud is too clean for you.
Dirty pig.

It ain't my fault you look like an imbecilee

Keep loving yourself bitcch! Coz I know nobody else does kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am About To Become A Father. / .. / Men Can You Allow Your Wife Pay The Rent?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.