Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

What Are The Benefits Of Marriage As A Man - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Are The Benefits Of Marriage As A Man (1498 Views)

Woman To Divorce Husband After 1 Week Of Marriage Over Huge Gbola / The Benefits Of Marrying Young Even If You Are Poor / Court Dissolves Marriage As DNA Reveals Child’s Paternity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Benefits Of Marriage As A Man by tivta(m): 12:49pm On Oct 24, 2021
Hi all. I need married men to please tell me the major benefits of being married.
I'm an extreme introvert that loves being alone at least 60 percent of the time.
A geek in love with electronics, used to taking care of himself when sick (as long as there's money there's a way).
In need of intimacy every now and then.
Not one who is crazy about kids but tolerates them from time to time.

So with these attributes of mine, do i need marriage? And what type of woman do i look out for?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Marriage As A Man by DontBullshitMe: 12:57pm On Oct 24, 2021
All the benefits of marriage is obtainable outside of it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Marriage As A Man by Iniobong34: 1:06pm On Oct 24, 2021
D major benefit of gettin married is to raise a healthy family which in time to come will be the ones that will care for u at ur old age

6 Likes

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Marriage As A Man by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 24, 2021
Good food and free sex.Nobody should quote me please.

5 Likes

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Marriage As A Man by advanceDNA: 1:16pm On Oct 24, 2021
tivta:
Hi all. I need married men to please tell me the major benefits of being married.
I'm an extreme introvert that loves being alone at least 60 percent of the time.
A geek in love with electronics, used to taking care of himself when sick (as long as there's money there's a way).

So with these attributes of mine, do i need marriage? And what type of woman do i look out for?

Enjoy your isolation man.... The shédì bálábálá girls wey full outside now can make somebody regret marriage...

Though Isolation can be a bit though at old age.. but u'll be fine of you have money to buy care.....children will care for a while ...but children will leave, and spouse can die....

But of you must marry...a fiesty, fun loving person might be what you need to create some excitement and force you to have fun once in a while...

but make sure she's not one of those dull head Barbies that just wantto party and pout on Instagram.. There are very brilliant, geek ladies that are also outgoing...they usually like introvert brilliant guys .

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Marriage As A Man by tivta(m): 1:17pm On Oct 24, 2021
Iniobong34:
D major benefit of gettin married is to raise a healthy family which in time to come will be the ones that will care for u at ur old age
What if all the children and wife die before the husband?

1 Like

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Marriage As A Man by tivta(m): 1:19pm On Oct 24, 2021
advanceDNA:

Enjoy your isolation man.... The shédì bálábálá girls wey full outside now can make somebody regret marriage...

Though Isolation can be a bit though at old age.. but u'll be fine of you have money to buy care.....children will care for a while ...but children will leave, and spouse can die....

But of you must marry...a fiesty, fun loving person might be what you need to create some excitement and force you to have fun once in a while...

but make sure she's not one of those dull head Barbies that just wantto party and pout on Instagram.. There are very brilliant, geek ladies that are also outgoing...they usually like introvert brilliant guys .

Those type of ladies are very hard to find. Too many stubborn ladies around.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Marriage As A Man by Ay04z(m): 1:23pm On Oct 24, 2021
Iniobong34:
u say it all..... No comments.... Op read dis like 3 times

1 Like

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Marriage As A Man by Iniobong34: 1:24pm On Oct 24, 2021
tivta:

Then u accept ur fate
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Marriage As A Man by Polynek(m): 1:27pm On Oct 24, 2021
When U get older is when you will understand that companionship is the essence of marriage, sex is enjoyed when u were young

7 Likes

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Marriage As A Man by Kriss216: 1:29pm On Oct 24, 2021
There's nothing a wife can do that a Baby mama can not do, even better.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Marriage As A Man by advanceDNA: 1:29pm On Oct 24, 2021
tivta:

Those type of ladies are very hard to find. Too many stubborn ladies around.

Yes I agree....i just have to be patient...Go game section ...there are some videogame-loving girls there...pretty..smart, brilliant, and fun loving....they are not many though...
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Marriage As A Man by tensazangetsu20(m): 1:48pm On Oct 24, 2021
Companionship maybe but marriage in Nigeria now seems to be a very sure way to super poverty.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Marriage As A Man by DonTim1: 2:57pm On Oct 24, 2021
DontBullshitMe:

Absolutely! But one , genuine selflessness!
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Marriage As A Man by tivta(m): 3:15pm On Oct 24, 2021
advanceDNA:

Yes I agree....i just have to be patient...Go game section ...there are some videogame-loving girls there...pretty..smart, brilliant, and fun loving....they are not many though...
Thanks
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Marriage As A Man by Sonnobax15(m): 5:57pm On Oct 24, 2021
lipsrsealed
No single benefit lipsrsealed
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Marriage As A Man by MufasaLion: 6:59pm On Oct 24, 2021
grin grin grin

Not my thread.
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Marriage As A Man by MufasaLion: 7:00pm On Oct 24, 2021
DontBullshitMe:

FACT!!!
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Marriage As A Man by Rubbiish(m): 7:38pm On Oct 24, 2021
tivta:

And because people die before they graduate is not enough reason to stop schooling. If u are to view the negative side to everything, u will not do anything in life!
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Marriage As A Man by wunmi590(m): 11:40pm On Oct 24, 2021
Iyaebe:

I'm a bad cook, infact I don't even now how to cook, but wify have been my having grace since I left my family cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Marriage As A Man by cooooooks(m): 1:17am On Oct 25, 2021
Benefits depend on who and why you marry.

Some are:
- economies of scale.
- two incomes
- normalcy & routine
- expanding your horizons
- ready made life partner and friend
- stable family

1 Like

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Marriage As A Man by Kobojunkie: 2:01am On Oct 25, 2021
tivta:

Marriage and the benefits of it are not set in stone. Couples are meant to design their own contract to suit their wants and needs. At the center of your marriage can be anything you both desire so long as it is not criminal and the benefit is mutual. undecided
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Marriage As A Man by Vision101(m): 3:55am On Oct 25, 2021
If you marry the right person you will enjoy marriage but if you marry the wrong person you will hate marriage.

Someone up there said that "all the benefits of marriage can be obtained outside marriage" I will say nay, nay and nay.

What deceives both gender is the available sex life outside marriage. It offers them benefits without responsibility. But benefit without responsibility is fake.

Every fake has a time lag. I'm not advocating that it's compulsory that everyone must be married. But make up your mind in time. Take the decision that suits you and carry the cross attached to it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Marriage As A Man by greenie77: 5:54am On Oct 25, 2021
Vision101:
If you marry the right person you will enjoy marriage but if you marry the wrong person you will hate marriage.

Someone up there said that "all the benefits of marriage can be obtained outside marriage" I will say nay, nay and nay.

What deceives both gender is the available sex life outside marriage. It offers them benefits without responsibility. But benefit without responsibility is fake.

Every fake has a time lag. I'm not advocating that it's compulsory that everyone must be married. But make up your mind in time. Take the decision that suits you and carry the cross attached to it.

Well captured.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Marriage As A Man by cococandy(f): 6:15am On Oct 25, 2021
Don’t get married if you don’t already know how it will benefit you. Each person benefits differently. So you must have your own reasons for getting married. If those reasons don’t exist for you, don’t do it.
It’s not mandatory to get married

5 Likes

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Marriage As A Man by Acidosis(m): 7:00am On Oct 25, 2021
cococandy:
Don’t get married if you don’t already know how it will benefit you. Each person benefits differently. So you must have your own reasons for getting married. If those reasons don’t exist for you, don’t do it.
It’s not mandatory to get married
smiley
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Marriage As A Man by brownemmanuel43(m): 9:24am On Oct 25, 2021
Iyaebe:
U claim to be an old woman, but your comment sounds like 15 year old baby
What are the benefits of marriage if not making babies
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Marriage As A Man by bukatyne(f): 10:21am On Oct 25, 2021
Vision101:

Very beautiful.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Marriage As A Man by mariahAngel(f): 11:23am On Oct 25, 2021
Kriss216:
There's nothing a wife can do that a Baby mama can not do, even better.

A baby mama/baby daddy cannot give you companionship.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Marriage As A Man by Vision101(m): 1:29pm On Oct 25, 2021
@greenie77

Well captured.

@me
My dearest friend.... how you dey? I will find a way to communicate with you once in awhile. You reminded me of who I am. Regards
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Marriage As A Man by Vision101(m): 1:39pm On Oct 25, 2021
@greenie77

Well captured.

@me
My dearest friend..... how you dey? I will find time to communicate with you once in awhile.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Caught Ur Friend And Mum In Bed! / Rate Of Father's Death / Have You Seen Babyosis Aka Nwando, Donzman, Ghettochyk?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.