Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,368 members, 7,864,700 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:10 AM

Position Grades: Dbs Continue Bills' Takeaway Trend - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Position Grades: Dbs Continue Bills' Takeaway Trend (153 Views)

Am I The Only One That Doesn't Like This New Football Trend? / WWE Smackdown Results: Winners, Losers, Grades & Highlights (Thread) / Amal Fashanu, My Daughter Pays The Bills - John Fashanu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Position Grades: Dbs Continue Bills' Takeaway Trend by philstone(m): 11:58am On Dec 23, 2020
The Buffalo Bills’ turnover tear continued in Sunday night’s win over the Pittsburgh Steelers.
Interceptions by Taron Johnson and Levi Wallace of Ben Roethlisberger helped secure the 26-15 victory. The Bills now have 14 takeaways in their last seven games after getting seven in their first six games.
Buffalo now is tied for fourth in the NFL in takeaways with 21. Miami and Pittsburgh lead with 25 and Indianapolis is third with 22.
“We know Ben’s going to get the ball out quick,” Jerry Hughes said. “Who’s going to be the first person to get a turnover? And for our secondary to come up big and the way that they did, not only to get a turnover but to add points on the board, that’s something we talk about as a defense.”
The big plays by the defensive backs highlight this week’s Bills position grades, based on video review and on a scale of 0 to 5.
More Info ....https://bestblogtainment..com/2020/12/position-grades-dbs-continue-bills.html

[img]https://1.bp..com/-1OcSkTI2wPY/X-MhhYBWA7I/AAAAAAAA_Vg/IzZOGIa06xswXvCsM1qqquS2aEQO6HYvACLcBGAsYHQ/w640-h426/5fd6e7040d8dd.image%2B%25281%2529.jpg[/img]

(1) (Reply)

‘I Have Been Suffering’- Arteta Says He Felt Responsible For Arsenal / Latest Sports News For Sunday, January 3, 2021 / De Bruyne Hails Man City Display In Win Over Chelsea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.