Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,010 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Nigerian Villages Vs Villages In The Country The Bible Came From - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Villages Vs Villages In The Country The Bible Came From (626 Views)

Can You Explain How Writing The Bible Came About? / How The Bible Came To Be / T.B. Joshua: Some Nigerians May Withdraw To Villages Later (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Villages Vs Villages In The Country The Bible Came From by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 23, 2020
Spot the difference. Nigerian villages vs villages in the country that brought us the Bible. An average person in the country that brought us the Bible is not talking about heaven but puts his mind and efforts into making the land God has given them into a paradise first.

Re: Nigerian Villages Vs Villages In The Country The Bible Came From by TheSourcerer: 12:26pm On Dec 23, 2020
God knows what he is doing
Re: Nigerian Villages Vs Villages In The Country The Bible Came From by Romanoff(f): 12:30pm On Dec 23, 2020
This has nothing to do with God abeg. The same God gave us Brains and wisdom.

The villagers in the Bible knew how to apply wisdom to their development while our own villages lag behind due to their ignorance.

My mum told me before NEPA could bring light to her village, it was a tug of war as the witches refused claiming their activities would be visible for all to see.

It took a chief to explain to them and plead that the electricity wouldn't disrupt their activities.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Villages Vs Villages In The Country The Bible Came From by Freestainworld(m): 12:42pm On Dec 23, 2020
people who grew up in the village should come and debate now.
Re: Nigerian Villages Vs Villages In The Country The Bible Came From by Dtruthspeaker: 2:04pm On Dec 23, 2020
ThePlainTruth:
Spot the difference. Nigerian villages vs villages in the country that brought us the Bible. An average person in the country that brought us the Bible is not talking about heaven but puts his mind and efforts into making the land God has given them into a paradise first.  

True they brought the Bible but the Bible did not enter the villagers! grin
Re: Nigerian Villages Vs Villages In The Country The Bible Came From by fineboynl(m): 2:40pm On Dec 23, 2020
you want to develop African village. is more like you want to die Early. e be like your village people is calling you. you want make them throw you fire ball.
Re: Nigerian Villages Vs Villages In The Country The Bible Came From by bigjackass: 3:37pm On Dec 23, 2020
What an eyesore
Re: Nigerian Villages Vs Villages In The Country The Bible Came From by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 23, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

True they brought the Bible but the Bible did not enter the villagers! grin

Ok what about the cities. Spot the difference Nigerian city vs local a city area in the country that brought the Bible to us. How did they apply the Bible that their cities and villages are like paradise and an average person does not talk about heaven.

Re: Nigerian Villages Vs Villages In The Country The Bible Came From by Dtruthspeaker: 4:45pm On Dec 23, 2020
ThePlainTruth:

Ok what about the cities. Spot the difference Nigerian city vs a city in the country that brought the Bible to us. How did they apply the Bible that their cities and villages are like paradise and an average person does not talk about heaven.

Same thing, the Bible still no enter! grin

Ok, okay all fun aside. What if I told you that those beautiful cities and villages are exactly Screen Savers to Deceive souls to their Damnation?

Funny thing now is that it was successful for many like you (I respectfully say this to respect your Stand) to become as you have in Hating The Lord, Who has Already Commanded that Only Good things should be done and that No Wicked thing should be Allowed A Place.

But All men have Disobeyed Him and these Evil Children have made their cities beautiful exactly as women today, very beautiful, very sweet, yummy and in the Appearance of Goods but are The-evils, To Lure You to Rebel against The Lord, Owner of this House, Until you Fall To Your Own Death!

Let me stop here to see how you respond to this!
Re: Nigerian Villages Vs Villages In The Country The Bible Came From by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 23, 2020
Umm! So making our cities and villages beautiful is Hating The Lord, so what about our beautiful churches? The phone, the internet, the cars etc you are using all comes from these beautiful cities but using them to you is not Hating The Lord.

Dtruthspeaker:

Same thing, the Bible still no enter! grin

Ok, okay all fun aside. What if I told you that those beautiful cities and villages are exactly Screen Savers to Deceive souls to their Damnation?

Funny thing now is that it was successful for many like you (I respectfully say this to respect your Stand) to become as you have in Hating The Lord, Who has Already Commanded that Only Good things should be done and that No Wicked thing should be Allowed A Place.

But All men have Disobeyed Him and these Evil Children have made their cities beautiful and appearing good to lure you Rebel against The Lord, Owner of this House.

Re: Nigerian Villages Vs Villages In The Country The Bible Came From by Dtruthspeaker: 5:20pm On Dec 23, 2020
ThePlainTruth:
Umm! So making our cities and villages beautiful is Hating The Lord, so what about our beautiful churches? The phone, the internet, the cars etc you are using all comes from these beautiful cities but using them to you is not Hating The Lord.

Let us speak Truly now, you surely know that I am not saying that making our villages beautiful is bad and that The Lord condemns it.

No, He Loves it, Look at how Very Beautiful this earth is, it is evidence of His Support and Love for Beauty.

But as a Beautiful Evil Woman is rejected, so also a Beautiful City with Evil People can not be praised!

Let me stop here seeing as you appear offended.
Re: Nigerian Villages Vs Villages In The Country The Bible Came From by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 23, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

But as a Beautiful Evil Woman is rejected, so also a Beautiful City with Evil People can not be praised!

Let me stop here seeing as you appear offended.

How am I offended in my response below. You said "Let me stop here to see how you respond to this!" And I responded with examples for clarity.

Also [as a Beautiful Evil Woman is rejected, so also a City Not Beautiful with Evil People can not be praised]

Dtruthspeaker:

Same thing, the Bible still no enter!  grin

But All men have Disobeyed Him and these Evil Children have made their cities beautiful and appearing good to lure you Rebel against The Lord, Owner of this House.

Re: Nigerian Villages Vs Villages In The Country The Bible Came From by Dtruthspeaker: 5:36pm On Dec 23, 2020
ThePlainTruth:

How am I offended in my response below. You said "Let me stop here to see how you respond to this!" And I responded with examples for clarity.

Also [as a Beautiful Evil Woman is rejected, so also a City Not Beautiful with Evil People can not be praised]

I appreciate that you are not offended I intend giving none!

(1) (Reply)

Opinion Piece On Feminism By Toks2008 / Throwback Video Of Prophet Nigel Gaisie Predicting T.B. Joshua’s Death Hits The / Do You Know The Only Thing That Got Jesus Angry In The Bible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.