Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,767 members, 7,851,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:27 AM

Eastern Security Network, Igbo Version Of Boko Haram - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eastern Security Network, Igbo Version Of Boko Haram (3643 Views)

Anthony Sani Attacks Nnamdi Kanu Over Creation Of Eastern Security Network / Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) / Amotekun: Western Nigeria Security Network In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eastern Security Network, Igbo Version Of Boko Haram by theFilmtric: 7:07pm On Dec 23, 2020
Jagznation:
Fashion or version. ....OLODO undecided
they are both correct
Fashion is just an archaic version of Version
Should. I call you an OLODO? undecided

theFilmtricsay
Re: Eastern Security Network, Igbo Version Of Boko Haram by Muna4real(f): 9:08pm On Dec 23, 2020
Biodun556:

Ojukwu was warned when he started and it ended in tears

And now the whole country is in tears grin
Meanwhile, nndigbo are laughing at your stupidity. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Eastern Security Network, Igbo Version Of Boko Haram by Jagznation(m): 9:33pm On Dec 23, 2020
theFilmtric:

they are both correct
Fashion is just an archaic version of Version
Should. I call you an OLODO? undecided

theFilmtricsay
so fashion and version means same thing nitwit which school did you attend ...nd why has it been changed now to version... undecided
Re: Eastern Security Network, Igbo Version Of Boko Haram by theFilmtric: 9:59pm On Dec 23, 2020
Jagznation:

so fashion and version means same thing nitwit which school did you attend ...nd why has it been changed now to version... undecided
when you are ignorant don't run your mouth
When you have no point you resort to insults
Do you read the Bible
Do you read shakespeare?
If not use the link in my signature
Cheers

theFilmtricsay
Re: Eastern Security Network, Igbo Version Of Boko Haram by PDJT: 10:02pm On Dec 23, 2020
[s]
Biodun556:
It is foolhardy to compare the so called Eastern Security Network with Amotekun or Hisbah. These are organizations established by state governors with state act of parliament and full knowledge of the federal government.

When #ENDSARS protest started people were warned to observed limit but to no avail later it ended in tears.

This eastern security network of a thing will ultimately end in sorrow but unfortunately the innocent will also pay for it.

The state governors in the Eastern part of the country should rise up to their constitutional duty as the Chief security of their states scrap the terror group and establish a security outfit if need be.

Who knows whether the boko haram and bandits sponsors are also behind the so called Eastern Security Network. Playing different cards to frustrate the republic.

This terror group is established to destroy the Eastern part of Nigeria just as it happened during the civil war. The government may wait for them to fully hold ground, gather enough weapon and supporters before it start flushing them with the innocent ones.
[/s]

-OP, STFU! And mind your F..king business!
Re: Eastern Security Network, Igbo Version Of Boko Haram by Dedetwo(m): 11:05pm On Dec 23, 2020
Biodun556:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2020/03/how-south-west-gave-legal-teeth-to-amotekun/amp/

If you supplied the above link as answer to the House of Assembly Act which established either Amotekun or Hisbah or Shege-Ka-Fasa, it is safe to say you are not intellectually qualified for this discussion. It is shame you put up a newspaper article as an answer to number of a House Bill. It is even disgusting the newspaper story was on Hunters and Agbakoya. What a dunce.

1 Like

Re: Eastern Security Network, Igbo Version Of Boko Haram by Jagznation(m): 5:15am On Dec 24, 2020
theFilmtric:

when you are ignorant don't run your mouth
When you have no point you resort to insults
Do you read the Bible
Do you read shakespeare?
If not use the link in my signature
Cheers

theFilmtricsay
Got no buisness with your signature, stop the lies admit you made a simple mistake.
Re: Eastern Security Network, Igbo Version Of Boko Haram by Tumbulum: 5:49am On Dec 24, 2020
Op said it will end in tears? OK let me agree but be rest assured that the tears this time around will be shared tears. I'm sure the army know that those guys are capable of fighting back when they go meet them inside the bush where they are domiciled.
This is no longer 1967.

2 Likes

Re: Eastern Security Network, Igbo Version Of Boko Haram by Biodun556(m): 5:52am On Dec 24, 2020
Tumbulum:
Op said it will end in tears? OK let me agree but be rest assured that the tears this time around will be shared tears. I'm sure the army know that those guys are capable of fighting back when they go meet them inside the bush where they are domiciled.
This is no longer 1967.

grin grin grin
Re: Eastern Security Network, Igbo Version Of Boko Haram by Tumbulum: 5:59am On Dec 24, 2020
Biodun556:

grin grin grin
They have their own AK47 and that to me is the game changer. This will not be like the normal python dance where army just killed defenseless youths.this time around its fire for fire.
Re: Eastern Security Network, Igbo Version Of Boko Haram by Biodun556(m): 6:00am On Dec 24, 2020
Tumbulum:
They have their own AK47 and that to me is the game changer. This will not be like the normal python dance where army just killed defenseless youths.this time around its fire for fire.

What's the brand of their AK 47?
Re: Eastern Security Network, Igbo Version Of Boko Haram by Tumbulum: 6:04am On Dec 24, 2020
Biodun556:

What's the brand of their AK 47?
ask the lifeless imposter
Re: Eastern Security Network, Igbo Version Of Boko Haram by Biodun556(m): 6:16am On Dec 24, 2020
Tumbulum:
ask the lifeless imposter

I hope they have air defense artillery
Re: Eastern Security Network, Igbo Version Of Boko Haram by theFilmtric: 8:52am On Dec 24, 2020
Jagznation:

Got no buisness with your signature, stop the lies admit you made a simple mistake.

1. I am not the Op
2.I ain't lying
3.If you don't know keep quiet and stop disgracing yourself
Do you even know what is called anglaic? NO
4.One google search would make all the difference
But I guess IGNORANCE IS BLISS

theFilmtricsay
Re: Eastern Security Network, Igbo Version Of Boko Haram by Jagznation(m): 11:14am On Dec 24, 2020
theFilmtric:

1. I am not the Op
2.I ain't lying
3.If you don't know keep quiet and stop disgracing yourself
Do you even know what is called anglaic? NO
4.One google search would make all the difference
But I guess IGNORANCE IS BLISS

theFilmtricsay
Shove your lectures up ur sheet hole and keep deceiving yourself
Re: Eastern Security Network, Igbo Version Of Boko Haram by GOVERNMENT2: 11:27am On Dec 24, 2020
Dedetwo:

Arrant nonsense!!! This is a stream of though born out of idiocy. What is the State House of Assembly Act that established Amotekun, Shege-Ka-Fasa or Hisbah? Most Yoruba people think every Nigerian is goofy.
HAVE YOU NO SENSE TO UNDERSTAND THAT BIODUN556 IS A FULANI MAN.
Re: Eastern Security Network, Igbo Version Of Boko Haram by GOVERNMENT2: 11:29am On Dec 24, 2020
Marine54:
Typical fulani Muslim disguising as a yaruba. Why hiding your actual identity if you're not suffering from chronic of self denial!
YOU ARE VERY INTELLIGENT BRUH
Re: Eastern Security Network, Igbo Version Of Boko Haram by Biodun556(m): 11:35am On Dec 24, 2020
GOVERNMENT2:
HAVE YOU NO SENSE TO UNDERSTAND THAT BIODUN556 IS A FULANI MAN.

He is a pure Yoruba man
Re: Eastern Security Network, Igbo Version Of Boko Haram by GOVERNMENT2: 11:38am On Dec 24, 2020
Biodun556:

He is a pure Yoruba man
GET LOST ABOKÍ angry
Re: Eastern Security Network, Igbo Version Of Boko Haram by Biodun556(m): 12:44pm On Dec 24, 2020
GOVERNMENT2:
GET LOST ABOKÍ angry

grin grin grin
Re: Eastern Security Network, Igbo Version Of Boko Haram by Tumbulum: 5:39pm On Dec 24, 2020
Biodun556:

I hope they have air defense artillery
does Nigeria have air defense artillery?
Re: Eastern Security Network, Igbo Version Of Boko Haram by Biodun556(m): 5:51pm On Dec 24, 2020
Tumbulum:
does Nigeria have air defense artillery?

grin grin

Nigerian airforce will teach them lesson
Re: Eastern Security Network, Igbo Version Of Boko Haram by Tumbulum: 5:53pm On Dec 24, 2020
Biodun556:

grin grin

Nigerian airforce will teach them lesson
they are not done with BH and now its intelligent Igbo youth they want to deal with. We would simply develop new tech to shoot them down
Re: Eastern Security Network, Igbo Version Of Boko Haram by Biodun556(m): 5:57pm On Dec 24, 2020
Tumbulum:
they are not done with BH and now its intelligent Igbo youth they want to deal with. We would simply develop new tech to shoot them down

I hope you are part of the militants
Re: Eastern Security Network, Igbo Version Of Boko Haram by Tumbulum: 6:02pm On Dec 24, 2020
Biodun556:

I hope you are part of the militants
are you part of the Nigeria army ?
Re: Eastern Security Network, Igbo Version Of Boko Haram by Biodun556(m): 3:39pm On Dec 27, 2020
grin
Re: Eastern Security Network, Igbo Version Of Boko Haram by T9ksy(m): 3:53pm On Dec 27, 2020
Tumbulum:
are you part of the Nigeria army ?

Nope.....................he is a "repentant " terrorist who has been rehabilitated under the bogus "Opeartion safe corridor", into the Nigerian army.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eastern Security Network, Igbo Version Of Boko Haram by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 27, 2020
T9ksy:

Nope.....................he is a "repentant " terrorist who has been rehabilitated under the bogus "Opeartion safe corridor", into the Nigerian army.
Sai Mama.

Cc lzaa bamite

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eastern Security Network, Igbo Version Of Boko Haram by bamite(m): 5:49pm On Dec 27, 2020
imhotep:

Sai Mama.

Cc lzaa bamite

Re: Eastern Security Network, Igbo Version Of Boko Haram by Nobody: 4:41am On Dec 28, 2020
[quote author=bamite post=97475015][/quote]
Reject dullardism
Re: Eastern Security Network, Igbo Version Of Boko Haram by Cjrane2: 4:54am On Dec 28, 2020
Lips are sealed. grin
Re: Eastern Security Network, Igbo Version Of Boko Haram by Biodun556(m): 7:32pm On Dec 31, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jason Njoku(iroko TV) Apologizes To Ndi Igbo / When My Front Car Bumper Fell Off On Abuja-kaduna Highway / How Kaduna Will Vote In Presidential And Guber Polls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.