Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,086 members, 7,849,406 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:46 PM

FG Keys Into Bill Gates Depopulation Project - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Keys Into Bill Gates Depopulation Project (1924 Views)

Did Buhari Say: "IGB0s Are Overpopulated, I Will Take Steps For Depopulation"? / Surviving W.H.O. Depopulation agenda for Africans / Buhari's Daughter, Zahra Meets With Bill Gates At UN General Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Keys Into Bill Gates Depopulation Project by Olatunji1929: 11:32pm On Dec 23, 2020
op I swear to God you are irritating me infact you are a big disgrace to humanity you should be killed immediately before you infect other people with your madness

1 Like

Re: FG Keys Into Bill Gates Depopulation Project by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:41pm On Dec 23, 2020
b gate will die first with his wife as test case for d projt.That is why they cultured corona to ravage africa but ended backfirimg them.All their evil schemes will definitely fail ON ARRIVAL IJNA undecided
Re: FG Keys Into Bill Gates Depopulation Project by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:42pm On Dec 23, 2020
b gate will die first with his wife as test case for d projt.That is why they cultured corona to ravage africa but ended up backfirimg them.All their evil schemes will definitely fail ON ARRIVAL IJNA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Keys Into Bill Gates Depopulation Project by chinchum(m): 7:05am On Dec 24, 2020
The likes of the op alludes to the fact Nigeria has to control the population, and give qualitative education to its populace. In fact, one of the biggest rootcause of Nigerias problem is prolific birthing of many Nigerians without having anything close to adequate resources to take care of their offsprings. Nigeria is manufacturing lots of nuisance, i am not surprised of so much banditry in the core North, that region cup is almost full, at the current pace of its tomfoolery, it will be completely full in about 10 years from now.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Really Is This Warlord Of Our Time Called Ismail Wakili? / When Did Tweeting Becomes Human Right? / Uzodinma Feeling Guilty To Attend Southern Governors’ Meeting – PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.