Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,794 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:25 PM

Dunamis Church Shares Christmas Packages, As Thousands Besiege Glory Dome - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dunamis Church Shares Christmas Packages, As Thousands Besiege Glory Dome (38319 Views)

Anglican Church Shares Food Items Worth N30m In Onitsha Diocese- Pictures / Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium / Glory Dome: Dunamis 100,000 Seater Church Auditorium Gallops Towards Completion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dunamis Church Shares Christmas Packages, As Thousands Besiege Glory Dome by whitedove(m): 4:54pm On Dec 23, 2020
The Church is marching on and the gate of hell cannot comprehend, All Glory to JESUS, my Lord.

5 Likes

Re: Dunamis Church Shares Christmas Packages, As Thousands Besiege Glory Dome by alexyanalysis(m): 4:57pm On Dec 23, 2020
Coming from someone that regularly skips offering payment in church tongue
jesusjnr2020:
That's nice.

At least people would have something to eat during the Christmas period.

However this shouldn't end with the Christmas period but continue all year round.

God bless.

1 Like

Re: Dunamis Church Shares Christmas Packages, As Thousands Besiege Glory Dome by owukpa(m): 4:58pm On Dec 23, 2020
Re: Dunamis Church Shares Christmas Packages, As Thousands Besiege Glory Dome by luminouz(m): 4:59pm On Dec 23, 2020
Prechgold1180:
This is what christainity is all about

Not d ones building schs and buying private jet

Rubbish people
Very mute point.
Those schools employed millions of people... And even the private jets have workers...

What's your exact point now? undecided

8 Likes

Re: Dunamis Church Shares Christmas Packages, As Thousands Besiege Glory Dome by VEXT: 4:59pm On Dec 23, 2020
luminouz:

Very mute point.
Those schools employed millions of people... And even the private jets have workers...

Forget that fool
Re: Dunamis Church Shares Christmas Packages, As Thousands Besiege Glory Dome by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 23, 2020
This man dey try sha
Re: Dunamis Church Shares Christmas Packages, As Thousands Besiege Glory Dome by Redhot111(m): 5:00pm On Dec 23, 2020
That's a good one and should be applauded. They are beginning to learn from TB Joshua
Re: Dunamis Church Shares Christmas Packages, As Thousands Besiege Glory Dome by luminouz(m): 5:00pm On Dec 23, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
That's nice.

However this shouldn't end with the Christmas period but continue all year round.

God bless.
All year round? grin

So na palliative the church exists for? wink

3 Likes

Re: Dunamis Church Shares Christmas Packages, As Thousands Besiege Glory Dome by mrdharkchild(m): 5:01pm On Dec 23, 2020
Queenslander:
Wonderful!! God bless them!!

Hmm, looking good
Re: Dunamis Church Shares Christmas Packages, As Thousands Besiege Glory Dome by jesusjnr2020(m): 5:02pm On Dec 23, 2020
alexyanalysis:
Coming from someone that regularly skips offering payment in church tongue
That also gives to the poor, likely more in terms of percentage. So no difference there. Either indirectly or directly.

The issue with giving indirectly is that it could be diverted to something else not as important, so giving directly is more assured.
Re: Dunamis Church Shares Christmas Packages, As Thousands Besiege Glory Dome by virtuedagirl(f): 5:03pm On Dec 23, 2020
God bless you sir and ma and the entire church of Christ. Keep doing the good work.

1 Like

Re: Dunamis Church Shares Christmas Packages, As Thousands Besiege Glory Dome by MosayA: 5:03pm On Dec 23, 2020
There is hunger in the land.

May God help this nation.

Thanks for the kind gesture. God bless all the hands that made it possible.
Re: Dunamis Church Shares Christmas Packages, As Thousands Besiege Glory Dome by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 23, 2020
I don't do religion because the one thing I learnt from being in the presence of God is that we should have unconditional love for people . So on behalf of myself and my associates I want to say my deepest thank you to Dr. Paul Enenche and his wife, Dr. Mrs. Becky Enenche.

3 Likes

Re: Dunamis Church Shares Christmas Packages, As Thousands Besiege Glory Dome by sammysmiles(m): 5:10pm On Dec 23, 2020
This is the real gospel.... Not some senseless doctrines in the gospel of christ today...
Re: Dunamis Church Shares Christmas Packages, As Thousands Besiege Glory Dome by SeriouslySense(m): 5:11pm On Dec 23, 2020
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dunamis Church Shares Christmas Packages, As Thousands Besiege Glory Dome by owukpa(m): 5:11pm On Dec 23, 2020
They should not queue abi?

Kobicove:
It is only in African countries that people queue up for handouts of food during time of peace...the level of poverty in this continent is depressing sad
Re: Dunamis Church Shares Christmas Packages, As Thousands Besiege Glory Dome by Grace001: 5:11pm On Dec 23, 2020
Kind gesture
Re: Dunamis Church Shares Christmas Packages, As Thousands Besiege Glory Dome by ecomalchemist(m): 5:12pm On Dec 23, 2020
Bless up pastor for the kind gesture.

More wins.

The Megatron Powerbank is very good and it hold a very interesting charge... Apart from its big capacity of 50,000mah, it also support qc 3.0 fast charging technology for Android and iPhone that supports it. The Powerbank is one of the best right now.

Contact me -.zero eight one one nine seven five six one four four.
Re: Dunamis Church Shares Christmas Packages, As Thousands Besiege Glory Dome by SeriouslySense(m): 5:14pm On Dec 23, 2020
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dunamis Church Shares Christmas Packages, As Thousands Besiege Glory Dome by SirJerrie(m): 5:14pm On Dec 23, 2020
This very good...
At least the people are from their offerings too...

My signature
Re: Dunamis Church Shares Christmas Packages, As Thousands Besiege Glory Dome by Danny50: 5:15pm On Dec 23, 2020
God bless you sir.
Re: Dunamis Church Shares Christmas Packages, As Thousands Besiege Glory Dome by samuelson06(m): 5:15pm On Dec 23, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
That's nice.

God bless.

I hope you're partnering w/ the church to make it happen. These are people's money. The pastor doesn't print the naira.

1 Like

Re: Dunamis Church Shares Christmas Packages, As Thousands Besiege Glory Dome by god2baski(m): 5:18pm On Dec 23, 2020
owukpa:
They should not queue abi?
For him to go and join the queue if he is in need, he is speaking English here.

1 Like

Re: Dunamis Church Shares Christmas Packages, As Thousands Besiege Glory Dome by Prechgold1180(m): 5:19pm On Dec 23, 2020
luminouz:

Very mute point.

Your thinking is wack

You get to pay offering and odas and one self acclaimed man of God ll use it to build schs day u or ur children won't be able to afford d fees
Re: Dunamis Church Shares Christmas Packages, As Thousands Besiege Glory Dome by Ekong93: 5:22pm On Dec 23, 2020
This is christ-like. It commendable
Re: Dunamis Church Shares Christmas Packages, As Thousands Besiege Glory Dome by jesusjnr2020(m): 5:22pm On Dec 23, 2020
samuelson06:

I hope you're partnering w/ the church to make it happen. These are people's money. The pastor doesn't print the naira.
I give to the poor directly for now.

1 Like

Re: Dunamis Church Shares Christmas Packages, As Thousands Besiege Glory Dome by luminouz(m): 5:24pm On Dec 23, 2020
Prechgold1180:

Your thinking is wack

You get to pay offering and odas and one self acclaimed man of God ll use it to build schs day u or ur children won't be able to afford d fees

lmaoooo... I.dont pay offerings and secondly, education (I mean quality one) isn't cheap...

You are blind to the employment benefits of such schools abi? If not for these private schools, many families would never even attain a middle class income status. ..

Be logical,not emotional or is that too hard for you? grin

4 Likes

Re: Dunamis Church Shares Christmas Packages, As Thousands Besiege Glory Dome by SeriouslySense(m): 5:27pm On Dec 23, 2020
that's good, i wish the poor can be independent and that poverty is reduced greatly
jesusjnr2020:
I give to the poor directly for now.

1 Like

Re: Dunamis Church Shares Christmas Packages, As Thousands Besiege Glory Dome by Donspicey: 5:27pm On Dec 23, 2020
Nuttella:
pastor Eneche and his wife be giving atheists and people that criticise the church for a living a hard time, it's a serious upper cut, Kudos to them and the church of Christ as a whole.

Atheists and satanists, If e pain you too much, you can always cry the church a river, we move as always. grin

Gofuckyourself will not like this.......

Attackers squad don land already.....
Re: Dunamis Church Shares Christmas Packages, As Thousands Besiege Glory Dome by Bruno3000(m): 5:29pm On Dec 23, 2020
oyedepo and Co can never do this
Re: Dunamis Church Shares Christmas Packages, As Thousands Besiege Glory Dome by Downey(f): 5:30pm On Dec 23, 2020
You're talking food you're talking religion...
Re: Dunamis Church Shares Christmas Packages, As Thousands Besiege Glory Dome by Dollanaira: 5:34pm On Dec 23, 2020
Really

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman With His Wife, Lizzy, And His Parents (Picture) / 10 Practical Ways To Battle Sexual Temptation In A Christian's Life / EFCC Church Billboard Spotted In Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.