Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,053 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:18 AM

She's Dark, Beautiful And A Female Barber (Photos, Video) - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / She's Dark, Beautiful And A Female Barber (Photos, Video) (58458 Views)

Meet Peniel, A Female Barber In Abuja / Female Barber Who Is A Nigerian Graduate Shows Off Her Impressive Skill (photos) / Kehinde Adeola: Between A Female Barber & A Male Customer (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She's Dark, Beautiful And A Female Barber (Photos, Video) by olat11: 11:54am On Dec 24, 2020
This is beautiful.
Re: She's Dark, Beautiful And A Female Barber (Photos, Video) by raphy(m): 11:57am On Dec 24, 2020
The girl Na dark skin girl but guys like girls wey sabi barb so they Wil just be staring at her boobs while she design there hair.

Na fresh pawpaw she carry so wey wan fall wan guy go help her raise it up .

Girls too like guys to braid their hairs fast while they have orgasm .

Wht do u knw self.

2 Likes

Re: She's Dark, Beautiful And A Female Barber (Photos, Video) by fayomim: 12:01pm On Dec 24, 2020
biden123:
LA talk LA bend.
The girl ugly excess lipsrsealed

I know she's from somewhere in the west

Bad belle

1 Like

Re: She's Dark, Beautiful And A Female Barber (Photos, Video) by Hallabee1(m): 12:07pm On Dec 24, 2020
longetivity:
she's my girlfriend
you need slap

2 Likes

Re: She's Dark, Beautiful And A Female Barber (Photos, Video) by Hallabee1(m): 12:07pm On Dec 24, 2020
meobizy:
She's a barber. So?

patronize her....

2 Likes

Re: She's Dark, Beautiful And A Female Barber (Photos, Video) by Hallabee1(m): 12:09pm On Dec 24, 2020
sugacoatedmouth:
Pls can she BARB Cork too

I want her to do home delivery service for me
you see your life

2 Likes

Re: She's Dark, Beautiful And A Female Barber (Photos, Video) by Hallabee1(m): 12:10pm On Dec 24, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

The environment looks like that movie called "barbers shop"

If you a niggarrrr and you know that movie then you must be a real niggarr

indomie generation no go know am...

1 Like

Re: She's Dark, Beautiful And A Female Barber (Photos, Video) by Collegelove: 12:11pm On Dec 24, 2020
OP, how do I go to her shop to have an haircut please? cheesy

1 Like

Re: She's Dark, Beautiful And A Female Barber (Photos, Video) by Reelmii: 12:13pm On Dec 24, 2020
Aileexa1:

And what will kill you?
Stupidity?
just a reminder, incase u forgot..na and belle and jealousy go kill u
Re: She's Dark, Beautiful And A Female Barber (Photos, Video) by Hallabee1(m): 12:14pm On Dec 24, 2020
GOTVee:
sad This is why I love the biblical old testaments with it's strict rules similar to the tenets of Islam. The mosaic law practiced back then is needed right now to forbid this type of abomination. Why should a woman you are not married to touch your hair and romance your body in the guise of barbing? 98% of men going to such salon are going there to have an erection. It's morally and scripturally wrong and the Bible admonishes we Christians to forbid fornication and adultery. You will never see a Muslim lady barbing men, why can't we Christians learn from them? Only God knows how strict I would have been if I wasn't a born again Christian sad

guy, you need 2by2 wood for your head to reset to normal....if i catch you for street with this nonsense comment you just add....if i no see 2/2 i go dash you 3/2 wood for head

1 Like

Re: She's Dark, Beautiful And A Female Barber (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Dec 24, 2020
Reelmii:
just a reminder, incase u forgot..na and belle and jealousy go kill u
grin...comedic

If these kill me, how will I answer the pm you sent me?
Re: She's Dark, Beautiful And A Female Barber (Photos, Video) by Hallabee1(m): 12:16pm On Dec 24, 2020
ipobarethieves:
cool imagine resting Ur head on that soft 2 balls and sleep while she barb wink.Men hair stylist and now lady barber. cool

e go make sense, con dey dose that kind yeye dose on top am...
Re: She's Dark, Beautiful And A Female Barber (Photos, Video) by Dizzyrascal(m): 12:17pm On Dec 24, 2020
GOTVee:
sad This is why I love the biblical old testaments with it's strict rules similar to the tenets of Islam. The mosaic law practiced back then is needed right now to forbid this type of abomination. Why should a woman you are not married to touch your hair and romance your body in the guise of barbing? 98% of men going to such salon are going there to have an erection. It's morally and scripturally wrong and the Bible admonishes we Christians to forbid fornication and adultery. You will never see a Muslim lady barbing men, why can't we Christians learn from them? Only God knows how strict I would have been if I wasn't a born again Christian sad
baba rest, world don change......but come to think of it, if you want to look at the things Muslims do and we christians don't like that one plenty wella....this world as moved on

1 Like

Re: She's Dark, Beautiful And A Female Barber (Photos, Video) by tnerro1(m): 12:20pm On Dec 24, 2020
Abeg where the location, my hair dey bushy
Re: She's Dark, Beautiful And A Female Barber (Photos, Video) by iamclime(m): 12:20pm On Dec 24, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

Finally, I can now confirm that I'm a real niggarr!���
Re: She's Dark, Beautiful And A Female Barber (Photos, Video) by delpee(f): 12:21pm On Dec 24, 2020
Smart girl! Making moves while some are complaining that there are no jobs.

Get started on whatever is available. Learn skills that bring money to you on a regular basis. You can forge ahead to higher levels and in your chosen field later with good planning.
Re: She's Dark, Beautiful And A Female Barber (Photos, Video) by Reelmii: 12:23pm On Dec 24, 2020
Aileexa1:

grin...comedic

If these kill me, how will I answer the pm you sent me?
hahahhahahah, nothing I no go see for NL... so a PM from me is ur Christmas wish....
Re: She's Dark, Beautiful And A Female Barber (Photos, Video) by HonKong: 12:24pm On Dec 24, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

slawormiir abeg you fit help me scan wechat, my ip don cast for IG
Re: She's Dark, Beautiful And A Female Barber (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Dec 24, 2020
Reelmii:
hahahhahahah, nothing I no go see for NL... so a PM from me is ur Christmas wish....

Why would I wish for something that has already happened?
Re: She's Dark, Beautiful And A Female Barber (Photos, Video) by Seyzcham91(m): 12:27pm On Dec 24, 2020
you smart like me bro! we ain't part of the gullible lots in naija

Any job dem do na cover up na them pussy gangan dey pay them
kenzysmith:
sharp girl easy way to catch big client when others are standing by the road side anty busy they do her own for shop she can't fool us we know the scope

2 Likes

Re: She's Dark, Beautiful And A Female Barber (Photos, Video) by 2cribz: 12:28pm On Dec 24, 2020
Okpo,na these ones h.i.v dey full dia body
Re: She's Dark, Beautiful And A Female Barber (Photos, Video) by Omoslim26: 12:28pm On Dec 24, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

Must everyone be like you

Abeg still shift small make i knack the guy

him see young girl wey dey hustle him still dey yarn dust

2 Likes

Re: She's Dark, Beautiful And A Female Barber (Photos, Video) by Reelmii: 12:31pm On Dec 24, 2020
Aileexa1:

Why would I wish for something that has already happened?
so ur father Christmas has granted ur wish, well I did not send u a pm, and even if I did it must be a mistake, I dont send PMs to people we bad belle and jealous go kill...
Re: She's Dark, Beautiful And A Female Barber (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 24, 2020
Reelmii:
so ur father Christmas has granted ur wish, well I did not send u a pm, and even if I did it must be a mistake, I dont send PMs to people we bad belle and jealous go kill...

You can only ''mistakenly'' send a pm when you snoop around a person's profile. cool

1 Like

Re: She's Dark, Beautiful And A Female Barber (Photos, Video) by Hydronium(m): 12:36pm On Dec 24, 2020
That's how I took my faulty rechargeable fan to Oshodi Arena. It was a woman who loosed and fixed it for me
Re: She's Dark, Beautiful And A Female Barber (Photos, Video) by Humanoid01(m): 12:37pm On Dec 24, 2020
payloader:
Religion has eaten deep into the marrow of your mind. How can you be saying things like this? Those Jewish people and muslims commit the worst forms of fornication. If you know, you know.
You don't have to be too smart to know that guy is a troll, and not a born again Christian as he claims.

1 Like

Re: She's Dark, Beautiful And A Female Barber (Photos, Video) by merits(m): 12:41pm On Dec 24, 2020
I can't allow woman to barb me,bcuz my preeek go just dey rise aspa for action.
Re: She's Dark, Beautiful And A Female Barber (Photos, Video) by Reelmii: 12:46pm On Dec 24, 2020
Aileexa1:

You can only ''mistakenly'' send a pm when you snoop around a person's profile. cool
keep wishing
Re: She's Dark, Beautiful And A Female Barber (Photos, Video) by nigeriansamurai(m): 12:56pm On Dec 24, 2020
Leave that mumu abeg

Re: She's Dark, Beautiful And A Female Barber (Photos, Video) by mozona(m): 1:10pm On Dec 24, 2020
wow... that nice
Re: She's Dark, Beautiful And A Female Barber (Photos, Video) by Theideadoctor(m): 1:15pm On Dec 24, 2020
GOTVee:
am a Christian too and there is nothing wrong with her decision, she saw an opportunity and she took it,religion should not be a cause for unemployment and poverty

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Things You Need To Know About Pension In Nigeria / Any Information About Trade Test 1, 2 And 3 Exam? / Woman Who Returned N1.8m Mistakenly Paid To Her Gets Query From Kogi Govt.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.