Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,070 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

She's Dark, Beautiful And A Female Barber (Photos, Video) - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / She's Dark, Beautiful And A Female Barber (Photos, Video) (58459 Views)

Meet Peniel, A Female Barber In Abuja / Female Barber Who Is A Nigerian Graduate Shows Off Her Impressive Skill (photos) / Kehinde Adeola: Between A Female Barber & A Male Customer (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She's Dark, Beautiful And A Female Barber (Photos, Video) by Perfectbeing(m): 1:15pm On Dec 24, 2020
GOTVee:
sad This is why I love the biblical old testaments with it's strict rules similar to the tenets of Islam. The mosaic law practiced back then is needed right now to forbid this type of abomination. Why should a woman you are not married to touch your hair and romance your body in the guise of barbing? 98% of men going to such salon are going there to have an erection. It's morally and scripturally wrong and the Bible admonishes we Christians to forbid fornication and adultery. You will never see a Muslim lady barbing men, why can't we Christians learn from them? Only God knows how strict I would have been if I wasn't a born again Christian sad
And male barbers that cut female hairs nkor?

Jesus has redeemed you from the curse of the law, but people like you say His death isn't enough to redeem you and you still want to save yourself. I suggest you go back to the old testament and see which and which of the 613 Jewish laws you've broken. While you're at it, know that if you've broken one of them, you're guilty of breaking all of them.

3 Likes

Re: She's Dark, Beautiful And A Female Barber (Photos, Video) by MikePhilly(m): 1:16pm On Dec 24, 2020
Reelmii:
just a reminder, incase u forgot..na and belle and jealousy go kill u

Hairport is located on Bola Ahmed Tinubu Rd. Iju Ishaga. Lagos.

Re: She's Dark, Beautiful And A Female Barber (Photos, Video) by CaIIMeAthena(f): 1:56pm On Dec 24, 2020
Onyenna:

Reminds me of a girl that used to work at my aunt’s restaurant...... We never knew she was busy sharing her number to top customers(clients)......

NB: I’m NOT in any way suggesting that this barber girl does same thing mbok...... Just that the above statement reminds me of what happened at my aunt’s restaurant(and how she managed to make as much as 30 grand a night)...... I’ll head to romance section later to open a thread on it......
please don't forget oh
Re: She's Dark, Beautiful And A Female Barber (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 24, 2020
Fantabulous. Freaky freaky you are doing well. Send me your account number.
Re: She's Dark, Beautiful And A Female Barber (Photos, Video) by bluefilm: 2:25pm On Dec 24, 2020
meobizy:
She's a barber. So?

I taya.

Like say woman no fit become barber again.
Re: She's Dark, Beautiful And A Female Barber (Photos, Video) by oshonwambada: 2:36pm On Dec 24, 2020
GOTVee:
sad This is why I love the biblical old testaments with it's strict rules similar to the tenets of Islam. The mosaic law practiced back then is needed right now to forbid this type of abomination. Why should a woman you are not married to touch your hair and romance your body in the guise of barbing? 98% of men going to such salon are going there to have an erection. It's morally and scripturally wrong and the Bible admonishes we Christians to forbid fornication and adultery. You will never see a Muslim lady barbing men, why can't we Christians learn from them? Only God knows how strict I would have been if I wasn't a born again Christian sad
go and sit down abeg
Re: She's Dark, Beautiful And A Female Barber (Photos, Video) by AFONJACOW(m): 2:36pm On Dec 24, 2020
She go get plenty Yahoo boys as boyfriends
Re: She's Dark, Beautiful And A Female Barber (Photos, Video) by Onyenna(m): 2:48pm On Dec 24, 2020
Donspicey:

Ameebboo....Open that Thread make i mention her.....

You think say i no know you

What state do you reside?
Re: She's Dark, Beautiful And A Female Barber (Photos, Video) by Onyenna(m): 2:52pm On Dec 24, 2020
Pharaoh4rin:

How do I open a thread mbok

Click on the required section(eg if the intended topic is romantic in nature, click on “romance”...... Observe picture 1, you’ll spot “Romance”......

The, click on “Create New Topic”..... Follow red marker in picture 2.......

1 Like

Re: She's Dark, Beautiful And A Female Barber (Photos, Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 3:07pm On Dec 24, 2020
Queenslander:
who asked you? undecided smh
grin grin

1 Like

Re: She's Dark, Beautiful And A Female Barber (Photos, Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 3:08pm On Dec 24, 2020
kenzysmith:
sharp girl easy way to catch big client when others are standing by the road side anty busy they do her own for shop she can't fool us u went to wash d makeup on your face just to do the vedio . we know the scope
grin grin
Re: She's Dark, Beautiful And A Female Barber (Photos, Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 3:08pm On Dec 24, 2020
Onyenna:

Reminds me of a girl that used to work at my aunt’s restaurant...... We never knew she was busy sharing her number to top customers(clients)......

NB: I’m NOT in any way suggesting that this barber girl does same thing mbok...... Just that the above statement reminds me of what happened at my aunt’s restaurant(and how she managed to make as much as 30 grand a night)...... I’ll head to romance section later to open a thread on it......
Bros tell us more lol
Re: She's Dark, Beautiful And A Female Barber (Photos, Video) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 3:09pm On Dec 24, 2020
Onyenna:

Click on the required section(eg if the intended topic is romantic in nature, click on “romance”...... Observe picture 1, you’ll spot “Romance”......

The, click on “Create New Topic”..... Follow red marker in picture 2.......

A bottle of Goldberg for u
Re: She's Dark, Beautiful And A Female Barber (Photos, Video) by Donspicey: 3:10pm On Dec 24, 2020
Onyenna:

What state do you reside?

Close to ur's bro......
Re: She's Dark, Beautiful And A Female Barber (Photos, Video) by AsiwajuNdigbo: 3:17pm On Dec 24, 2020
MikePhilly:
WCW: Meet Hairports Female Barber, How much would You Pay.

Edited by KvngIvanTheTerrible for Plugcentralhub
Introduction.

Arguably Iju's hotspot for hottest exports in talents, music and diversity across town, Hairport Unisex Salon boasts of top hair care & service by the most skillful barbers/ stylists in Lagos.

Meet
Ojo Oluwadamilola Abosede- dark skinned beauty and buxom addition to the Hairport crew, proudly trained by the competent duo of Hayzed and Drey.

During this brief montage, Damilola is captured on tape brilliantly tending the hair of a customer who stepped into Hairport for a first class cut with shades of tint.

Watch Damilola in action

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcVt6kyQZ-k

@hairportunisexsalon
@ife_faji

Op why you press camera lens on her breast, na the haircut be dat? grin

The girl fine sha. See her curvy hips. Mmmmahh. kiss

1 Like

Re: She's Dark, Beautiful And A Female Barber (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 24, 2020
Lovely, God bless her hustling, she can barb my hair but to touch my beard na no go area be that oooo

Re: She's Dark, Beautiful And A Female Barber (Photos, Video) by EndSarss(f): 6:28pm On Dec 24, 2020
GOTVee:

THIS YOUR COMMENT EHN...

IT MADE MY DAY TODAY... YOU ARE HIGHLY RIGHT...

2 Likes

Re: She's Dark, Beautiful And A Female Barber (Photos, Video) by mhizsuzzy(f): 7:43pm On Dec 24, 2020
GOTVee:

because we preach the message of the cross- the Crucified Jesus who we died with and resurrected with. Only Jesus saves not practices or rules
We don't practice legalism that never saved us. It gave us a form of spirituality but never handled the old man.
Colossians 2:16-23 and Colossians 3 will do justice to it.
Re: She's Dark, Beautiful And A Female Barber (Photos, Video) by Zaggie(m): 7:58pm On Dec 24, 2020
longetivity:
she's my girlfriend
Ole
Re: She's Dark, Beautiful And A Female Barber (Photos, Video) by Liposure: 10:05pm On Dec 24, 2020
Omihanifa:
Who this one dey deceive with her tight jumpsuit

Something way everybody know as e dey go cheesy

Female barber indeed undecided
haba
Re: She's Dark, Beautiful And A Female Barber (Photos, Video) by obidaddy: 10:08pm On Dec 24, 2020
Please tag me when you do.

Onyenna:

Re: She's Dark, Beautiful And A Female Barber (Photos, Video) by Liposure: 10:13pm On Dec 24, 2020
Jack005:
I can imagine her boobs in my mouth whilst she's cutting my hair.. Damn gorgeous black beauty.
i prefer a herd
Re: She's Dark, Beautiful And A Female Barber (Photos, Video) by Liposure: 10:15pm On Dec 24, 2020
Nairalandwizerd:
Where is her location? I want to shave my pubic hairs. (IRUN OKO MI)
se oko oni le bayi
Re: She's Dark, Beautiful And A Female Barber (Photos, Video) by yellowpepper: 10:25pm On Dec 24, 2020
With God all things are possible!

With strict discipline, placing limits on unnecessary spending & using iNest by FCMB to save those extra funds, this is achievable!

I have created a profile via https://i-nest.fcmb.com/welcome
Fellow millionaires, you also have to.
Re: She's Dark, Beautiful And A Female Barber (Photos, Video) by Liposure: 10:29pm On Dec 24, 2020
raphy:
The girl Na dark skin girl but guys like girls wey sabi barb so they Wil just be staring at her boobs while she design there hair.

Na fresh pawpaw she carry so wey wan fall wan guy go help her raise it up .

Girls too like guys to braid their hairs fast while they have orgasm .

Wht do u knw self.
no wonder, she always moaning
Re: She's Dark, Beautiful And A Female Barber (Photos, Video) by Liposure: 10:32pm On Dec 24, 2020
Seyzcham91:
you smart like me bro! we ain't part of the gullible lots in naija

Any job dem do na cover up na them pussy gangan dey pay them
i sabi one decent barbergirl
Re: She's Dark, Beautiful And A Female Barber (Photos, Video) by Kabadiz: 11:02pm On Dec 24, 2020
please i need a shared apartment around lagos island
i work in lekki
pls contact 08156735019.

MALE
Re: She's Dark, Beautiful And A Female Barber (Photos, Video) by Seyzcham91(m): 11:48pm On Dec 24, 2020
grin hmmm! Decent Indeed! i guess decent for day market for night undecided undecided
Liposure:
i sabi one decent barbergirl
Re: She's Dark, Beautiful And A Female Barber (Photos, Video) by Iamzik: 12:45am On Dec 25, 2020
GOTVee:

Okoto moew skrrrrr
Re: She's Dark, Beautiful And A Female Barber (Photos, Video) by raphy(m): 8:52am On Dec 25, 2020
Liposure:
no wonder, she always moaning

Merrry chrismas o..
Re: She's Dark, Beautiful And A Female Barber (Photos, Video) by Liposure: 9:14am On Dec 25, 2020
raphy:

Merrry chrismas o..
same 2 u
Re: She's Dark, Beautiful And A Female Barber (Photos, Video) by Meteng: 3:28pm On Dec 25, 2020
Omo, see bobi o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Things You Need To Know About Pension In Nigeria / Any Information About Trade Test 1, 2 And 3 Exam? / Woman Who Returned N1.8m Mistakenly Paid To Her Gets Query From Kogi Govt.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.