Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,737 members, 7,820,542 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Thisday Editor, Simon Kolawole's Description Of Nairaland - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thisday Editor, Simon Kolawole's Description Of Nairaland (4495 Views)

Olabisi Kolawole, First Female Police PRO In Nigerian / Before The Honeymoon Ends In Divorce, Simon Kolawole Warns Buhari / What Wikileaks Has Taught Me - Thisday Editor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thisday Editor, Simon Kolawole's Description Of Nairaland by JUO(m): 4:17pm On Mar 29, 2011
lol
Re: Thisday Editor, Simon Kolawole's Description Of Nairaland by redsun(m): 4:19pm On Mar 29, 2011
Shut up beaf. U are a spent bullet,just like d writer himself. U guys are so engross in ignorance to d point that u are beginning to see it as being kind. Ignorance is devastatingly ruthless and nigeria is a case study.
Re: Thisday Editor, Simon Kolawole's Description Of Nairaland by PapaBrowne(m): 5:34pm On Mar 29, 2011
redsun:

Shut up beaf. U are a spent bullet,just like d writer himself. U guys are so engross in ignorance to d point that u are beginning to see it as being kind. Ignorance is devastatingly ruthless and nigeria is a case study.
Why do humans have to be this agressive I wonder what kind of food some folks eat or what kind of bed they sleep on!! Is this how you act in real life?? Someone makes a contribution based on his perceptions and you just go all agressive?? Dude, meeeehn, don't you think you need a chill pill or a sedative or something else to make U feel better??
Re: Thisday Editor, Simon Kolawole's Description Of Nairaland by oderemo(m): 5:39pm On Mar 29, 2011
!!
Is this how you act in real life?? Someone makes a contribution based on his perceptions and you just go all agressive?? Dude, meeeehn, don't you think you need a chill pill or a sedative or something else to make U feel better??

is yor advice to him any diff to his?
Re: Thisday Editor, Simon Kolawole's Description Of Nairaland by PapaBrowne(m): 6:03pm On Mar 29, 2011
ode remo:

!!
is yor advice to him any diff to his?

Mine is a suggestion, his is an insultive attack!! Big difference!
Re: Thisday Editor, Simon Kolawole's Description Of Nairaland by redsun(m): 7:00pm On Mar 29, 2011
Papabrown is shut ur idea of aggression? In a simple term, shut up means keep Quiet and there is nothing aggressive about it but u being a nigerian english speaker as always will get d wrong interpretation, so i am not surprise.
Re: Thisday Editor, Simon Kolawole's Description Of Nairaland by PapaBrowne(m): 11:37pm On Mar 29, 2011
^^^^
Ok, my bad! Tot U waz being agressive like most other folks here on NL!! Sowee!!
Re: Thisday Editor, Simon Kolawole's Description Of Nairaland by gernded(m): 12:18am On Mar 30, 2011
If not for the fact that i am a real political watcher and i have some Nigerian who are in government which i always put call across to them to inquire i would have believed Naira land and cohort .

But to be frank with you Buhari have total won on the Naira land but in real life he lost what that means is that he is a day dreamer and a loser.
Re: Thisday Editor, Simon Kolawole's Description Of Nairaland by Kilode1: 1:15pm On Oct 26, 2011
Edited
Re: Thisday Editor, Simon Kolawole's Description Of Nairaland by DrummaBoy(m): 1:31pm On Oct 26, 2011
Where is Papabrowne?
Re: Thisday Editor, Simon Kolawole's Description Of Nairaland by 9ijaMan: 9:13pm On Jan 04, 2012
gernded:

If not for the fact that i am a real political watcher and i have some Nigerian who are in government which i always put call across to them to inquire i would have believed Naira land and cohort .

But to be frank with you Buhari have total won on the Naira land but in real life he lost what that means is that he is a day dreamer and a loser.

I believe you now know that it's people like you who have lost and no Buhari.
Re: Thisday Editor, Simon Kolawole's Description Of Nairaland by Nobody: 11:42pm On Oct 04, 2013
Sorry,I had to resurrect this thread. grin
Re: Thisday Editor, Simon Kolawole's Description Of Nairaland by free13: 12:54am On Oct 05, 2013
EzeUche:

More like moving forward. You and your fellow Yoruba tribalist, can continue down that line, but the more progressive thinkers such as myself will be moving forward with Goodluck Jonathan.

tongue wink tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku Calls For Stiffer Anti-corruption Laws / Should Lagos Govt Ban Danfo & License Private Companies To Run Transport Sector / Video Of Pastor Adeboye Endorsing Osinbajo In Pres Gej's Presence Is Trending

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.