Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,940 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

How The Devil Destroyed My Plan To Buy A Car(pics). - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How The Devil Destroyed My Plan To Buy A Car(pics). (744 Views)

Kingtblakhoc: Dating Maami Igbagbo Destroyed My Life & Career, Stole My N7.5M / Man Catches His Servant Having Sex With Housemaid In His Car (Pics) / We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How The Devil Destroyed My Plan To Buy A Car(pics). by Shamelessman01: 7:12pm On Dec 23, 2020
Se mojo Charity

So I decided to save up this year to buy a car, after denying myself so much of many enjoyment , I gathered 800k to buy a second hand car. I am into animations and video editing, so I decided to open my computer to complete some work na so computer no gree come on o. I carry am go fix, it was unfixable. I had to buy a new one and due to my work I can't use anyhow computer. That's how I got a 250k computer. Since my money don spoil na so I lavish like 50k on top clothes again. But I still give thanks because this new computer is far more efficient than my former one. God knows best.

#ShamelessmanSpeaks

Re: How The Devil Destroyed My Plan To Buy A Car(pics). by BaddieFreak(f): 7:15pm On Dec 23, 2020
You can try again next year, better late than never
Re: How The Devil Destroyed My Plan To Buy A Car(pics). by Shamelessman01: 7:19pm On Dec 23, 2020
BaddieFreak:
You can try again next year, better late than never
As in to gather money na the problem. As I dey na to dey flex dey do me
Re: How The Devil Destroyed My Plan To Buy A Car(pics). by fuckingAyaya(m): 7:20pm On Dec 23, 2020
everything happens for a reason bro, what if you buy that car and the car send you to ur early grave nkor? Don't worry by God's grace u will get a brown new car next year
Re: How The Devil Destroyed My Plan To Buy A Car(pics). by Shamelessman01: 7:22pm On Dec 23, 2020
fuckingAyaya:
everything happens for a reason bro, what if you buy that car and the car send you to ur early grave nkor? Don't worry by God's grace u will get a brown new car next year
Se mojo charity

As in I saw one accident like that, I come dey reason say if I go buy car and jam nko, this life shaaa
Re: How The Devil Destroyed My Plan To Buy A Car(pics). by Dexterfire: 7:24pm On Dec 23, 2020
Hp elite book wink. Nice
Re: How The Devil Destroyed My Plan To Buy A Car(pics). by Shamelessman01: 7:32pm On Dec 23, 2020
Dexterfire:
Hp elite book wink. Nice
se mojo charity
Your eyes sharp ooo
Re: How The Devil Destroyed My Plan To Buy A Car(pics). by Nobody: 8:23pm On Dec 23, 2020
Shamelessman01
Oga op... no vest make I ask u oo... na only animations and video editing way give u almost a million naira?... Boss, abeg show me the way na.
Re: How The Devil Destroyed My Plan To Buy A Car(pics). by Shamelessman01: 11:28pm On Dec 23, 2020
smart1204:
Shamelessman01
Oga op... no vest make I ask u oo... na only animations and video editing way give u almost a million naira?... Boss, abeg show me the way na.
Se mojo charity

I gathered the money in a year

(1) (Reply)

Wahala Choke!!! See What This Guy Did To His Best Friend On Sunday Morning. / Someone Keeps Leaving Stickers And Receipts On My Door / Help!!! Always Dreaming About My Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.