Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,991 members, 7,821,455 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State (43128 Views)

Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger / Anambra Delegation Came To See Obasanjo, But He Refused To Let Them In - Adefuye / Plot To Detain Obasanjo Is Real - Fani Kayode, Releases List Of Other Targets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State by ThEGodFaThEr101(m): 12:10pm On Dec 27, 2020
marsman:

Not before you end up as an ESN-Eternal slave to the North
See painment o! Original Mumu extra-ordinaire

Re: Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State by marsman: 12:22pm On Dec 27, 2020
ThEGodFaThEr101:

See painment o! Original Mumu extra-ordinaire
Oloriburuku, Jobless slowpoke, omo Mazi Idiot

Re: Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State by ThEGodFaThEr101(m): 2:36pm On Dec 27, 2020
marsman:

Oloriburuku, Jobless slowpoke, omo Mazi Idiot
Òmò Iya Olobo town council

Re: Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State by marsman: 4:13pm On Dec 27, 2020
ThEGodFaThEr101:

Òmò Iya Olobo town council
Omo mummy "i use what i have to get what i want" grandson of a roadside penis hustler.
Re: Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State by ThEGodFaThEr101(m): 4:19pm On Dec 27, 2020
marsman:

Omo mummy "i use what i have to get what i want" grandson of a roadside penis hustler.
Says the grandson and son of a low budget keke napep motor park agbero chairman.

Re: Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State by ThEGodFaThEr101(m): 4:27pm On Dec 27, 2020
marsman:

Òmò Iya "bend down collect"

Re: Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State by marsman: 4:36pm On Dec 27, 2020
ThEGodFaThEr101:

Òmò Iya "bend down collect"
Omo Mummy "take that boy for #50000" chairwomen OF the baby fatory Association OF the south east. Awon "how much we go sell this one bai, be like i say him head too Flat to carry book"
Re: Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State by marsman: 4:37pm On Dec 27, 2020
ThEGodFaThEr101:

Says the grandson and son of a low budget keke napep motor park agbero chairman.
Ode from the lineage OF Drug pushers(malaysia to south Africa, based in Potopoto Region OF Nigeria"wink Kidnapping IS in there blood
Re: Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State by ThEGodFaThEr101(m): 4:42pm On Dec 27, 2020
marsman:

Omo Mummy "take that boy for #50000" chairwomen OF the baby fatory Association OF the south east. Awon "how much we go sell this one bai, be like i say him head too Flat to carry book"
That's good money unlike you and your Afonja brothers that like mining people skulls for #500 and #200 depending on how big the skull is.

If I were you I will go and exhume your people's dead body and see if your Yoruba people have mined their skull.

Re: Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State by ThEGodFaThEr101(m): 4:47pm On Dec 27, 2020
marsman:

Ode from the lineage OF Drug pushers(malaysia to south Africa, based in Potopoto Region OF Nigeria"wink Kidnapping IS in there blood
Better than an Oponu from rustic brown ROOFS, skull mining and ewedu gulping monsters with a tribal mark face like that of Ologbo Iya Aliu.

Re: Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State by walefresh3(m): 5:00pm On Dec 27, 2020
ThEGodFaThEr101:

Better than an Oponu from rustic brown ROOFS, skull mining and ewedu gulping monsters with a tribal mark face like that of Ologbo Iya Aliu.
I ignored u the moments I noticed u are here to trolls...u failed to answer my questions... Show me the development in that your dugean. U refused and started showing me acient town of Southwest. Is that the question I asked ? Pls once again show me something like this or u keep quiet. If u can not provide similar pictures like this from your place in the East. Don't bother to quote me again..

Re: Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State by walefresh3(m): 5:25pm On Dec 27, 2020
ThEGodFaThEr101:

Mumu, 75% of those buildings you showed are owned by Igbos. We all know that Lagos is not a typical Yoruba land. Please show us Osun, Ogun , Ekiti, Oyo and Ondo states lets compare with south east states. I'm waiting.
olodo ooo. Why are u decieving your self. Even your best here, anambra1son can not do that with me. Let
me state dis to u. Lagos is located in the Southwest , control by the Yorubas both politically and traditionally... We know we own Lagos and also industrialised it during Western region....your forefathers came here like a refugee.. we employed them as a house help. . I knew u are jealous of the blessings the Yorubas have gotten from owning a wonderful and beautiful amazing city call LAGOS...
Re: Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State by ThEGodFaThEr101(m): 5:33pm On Dec 27, 2020
walefresh3:
olodo ooo. Why are u decieving your self. Even your best here, anambra1son can not do that with me. Let
me state dis to u. Lagos is located in the Southwest , control by the Yorubas both politically and traditionally... We know we own Lagos and also industrialised it during Western region....your forefathers came here like a refugee.. we employed them as a house help. . I knew u are jealous of the blessings the Yorubas have gotten from owning a wonderful and beautiful amazing city call LAGOS...
Keep deceiving yourself! The highbrow areas of Lagos are dominated by Igbos. Lekki, Festac, Ikoyi, and Victoria island. If you're in doubt, go and check with your land registry in Lagos. Ewu Gambia!
Re: Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State by walefresh3(m): 7:10pm On Dec 27, 2020
ThEGodFaThEr101:

Keep deceiving yourself! The highbrow areas of Lagos are dominated by Igbos. Lekki, Festac, Ikoyi, and Victoria island. If you're in doubt, go and check with your land registry in Lagos. Ewu Gambia!
oboy see low self esteem don kill you... You are speaking my language cus u wish to be one of us. U love everything about us. The same highbrow area u mentioned are dominated by us and we control and decide the laws of the Land. Majority of your people are tenants in our land and u guys we continue to be. That Auto property u guys always proclaim as been bursted severally here. If your land , region is not cursed ,the colonial master and Nigeria govt won't bandon it till it look like war zone..Even your fore fathers abandoned your region cause of the curses that are layed on it. I repeat, they migrated like slaves looking for means of surviving.. We are the governors , the perliaments, attorney generals, Chief judges, Traditional rulers and councilors of our land. We control your forefathers destines and we still controlling numbers of your present generations.
Re: Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State by ThEGodFaThEr101(m): 7:36pm On Dec 27, 2020
walefresh3:
oboy see low self esteem don kill you... You are speaking my language cus u wish to be one of us. U love everything about us. The same highbrow area u mentioned are dominated by us and we control and decide the laws of the Land. Majority of your people are tenants in our land and u guys we continue to be. That Auto property u guys always proclaim as been bursted severally here. If your land , region is not cursed ,the colonial master and Nigeria govt won't bandon it till it look like war zone..Even your fore fathers abandoned your region cause of the curses that are layed on it. I repeat, they migrated like slaves looking for means of surviving.. We are the governors , the perliaments, attorney generals, Chief judges, Traditional rulers and councilors of our land. We control your forefathers destines and we still controlling numbers of your present generations.
Why all these Mumu hypothesis? You failed to include how the fulanis captured Kwara and turned it into their domain while you Afonjas worship them.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Court Freezes Accounts Linked To Ex-governor, Ambode, Over N9.9bn Alleged Fraud / Entertainer 'youngest Old Man' Picks APC N10m House Of Reps Expression Of Intere / Hilda Baci: Shehu Sani Teases President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.