Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,136 members, 7,821,879 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State (43141 Views)

Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger / Anambra Delegation Came To See Obasanjo, But He Refused To Let Them In - Adefuye / Plot To Detain Obasanjo Is Real - Fani Kayode, Releases List Of Other Targets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State by Sedonxavi: 8:08am On Dec 24, 2020
We all know Obansanjo father is from SE and his mother is from SW
Re: Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State by Nobody: 8:08am On Dec 24, 2020
I had to read this thrce to be doubly sure that I didn't misread it...

Is this man really an ex-Senator? sad
Re: Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State by 400billionman: 8:09am On Dec 24, 2020
Nobody fixed Nigeria's economy more than Obasanjo.

Obasanjo is a Legend.

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State by Olarewaju89: 8:09am On Dec 24, 2020
grin

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State by hisexcellency34: 8:10am On Dec 24, 2020
You didnt read it well. If you do, you will read where he said Obasanjo can't deny it. He knows Obasanjo wella
mansakhalifa:
I had to read this thrce to be doubly sure that I didn't misread it...

Is this man really an ex-Senator? sad
Re: Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State by oluwaahmed: 8:14am On Dec 24, 2020
OBJ is too ugly to be igbo. The guy hates igbo people nau. He even moved all the oil rich resources from igbo land to SS.

8 Likes

Re: Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State by Openbusiness: 8:14am On Dec 24, 2020
OBJ has already debunked the story, and said it's not true. So, my own is, I don't think it is true. But what cannot be denied is that OBJ undoubtedly resembles that man a lot. OBJ is like his doppelganger version. I have met a doppelganger version of me in another State before, so it's very possible and I have seen people that look so much like people I know, and these are people that have no connection whatsoever. Guess it's one of those mysteries of life how some people look so much alike yet they are not directly biologically connected.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State by bolaayenimo: 8:16am On Dec 24, 2020
If this Senate's claim is true, Yorubas must sue OBJ for taking their 8 years presidency

1 Like

Re: Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State by bolaayenimo: 8:17am On Dec 24, 2020
Where did he debunk it

Openbusiness:
OBJ has already debunked the story, and said it's not true. So, my own is, I don't think it is true. But what cannot be denied is that OBJ undoubtedly resembles that man a lot. OBJ is like his doppelganger version. I have met a doppelganger version of me in another State before, so it's very possible and I have seen people that look so much like people I know, and these are people that have no connection whatsoever. Guess it's one of those mysteries of life how some people look so much alike yet they are not directly biologically connected.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State by annyz: 8:17am On Dec 24, 2020
If Obasanjo is an Igbo man, from Anambra State of South East then what role did he play during Nigeria/Biafra civil war

Which family and village in Anambra State did his father come from

Your answer will reset your brain going forward.

4 Likes

Re: Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State by ib0221: 8:19am On Dec 24, 2020
The old man could avoid this embarrassing and unfounded allegation if he spends time to learn the norms and culture of Obasanjo clan. However, I know polician can say or do anything to be seen important
Re: Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State by Godons1: 8:20am On Dec 24, 2020
Now that Obasanjo is confirmed to be an IGBO MAN, power will be shifted to the West. Since the EAST have ruled for eight years when their Son, Obasanjo ruled for 1999 to 2007. grin angry grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State by adenigga(m): 8:22am On Dec 24, 2020
No Wonder you were stripped naked as a Senator in the public.

Just...

Re: Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:23am On Dec 24, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos 

https://www.independent.ng/obasanjo-himself-knows-he-is-an-igbo-man-from-anambra-state-adefuye-insists/
Weed sef. It just gives people confidence to be stupid.
So my late grandma too was disputed that's why she was given tribal marks abi?
What of adedibu, alaafin, olubadan?
Abeg make dem off dis guy mic!!

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State by abisolagladys(f): 8:23am On Dec 24, 2020
bolaayenimo:
I don't agree with you that Obasanjo did a lot for Yorubas as presido. In what capacity?

Don't mind them
What did he do
Apart from acquiring all the lands in Ogun state
Come to Sango today and you will pity we that live there

Even the bridge he did was rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State by AustineJohn908(m): 8:25am On Dec 24, 2020
yarimo:
Senator adefuye no need for that history, as it is now no any credible candidates from both south east and south south to become president.
So it is the SW and the north that has credible leaders now like Thifnubu, HellRufia, or the lying Pastor?
Anyways no wonder Nigeria will keep being this way till una get sense so no be by Region, make we choose the right person for the job. all Nigeria cities are same, Useless and Underdeveloped.
The way this Presidency thing dey do una I just wonder Sha. because no be say the President the impact positively for him own Region....check out Buhari, Katsina and the north in general.
Check out Gej, Bayelsa and the SS.
Check out Obasanjo, Ogub and the SW
all have one thing in common, Underdevelopment, Poverty, Illiteracy, Poor leadership, Corruption etc.

So in other words we should most probably bring a white man to come rule us cause we can't rule ourselves
Re: Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State by JustCruise(m): 8:25am On Dec 24, 2020
Nawa , Yoruba's can even deny their own son just cause of election. Why didn't you say so in 1975 or 1999?
Re: Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State by BarrElChapo(m): 8:26am On Dec 24, 2020
No words.

Re: Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State by slowice(m): 8:27am On Dec 24, 2020
This wey everybody Don dey get igbo ancestry.... I won't be surprised if one day one aboki say same thing about el rufai and shekau lols... Igbo to the world... Their night mare.

2023 go strong sha. ... The backbiting go tie gele grin
Re: Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State by edoairways: 8:28am On Dec 24, 2020
yarimo:
Senator adefuye no need for that history, as it is now no any credible candidates from both south east and south south to become president.
Who told you? There are credible men from those regions
Re: Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State by Nobody: 8:28am On Dec 24, 2020
hisexcellency34:
You didnt read it well. If you do, you will read where he said Obasanjo can't deny it. He knows Obasanjo wella

That is none of my business.

A man the calibre of an ex-Senator should and must never be caught engaging in beer parlour talk all in the name of scoring political points.

That's way too cheap.

Nigerian politics is in a mess because there is no maturity across board.
Re: Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State by Chirowman(m): 8:31am On Dec 24, 2020
Double wahala oooo
Re: Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State by AustineJohn908(m): 8:31am On Dec 24, 2020
yarimo:
So it is the SW and the north that has credible leaders now like Thifnubu, HellRufia, or the lying Pastor?
Anyways no wonder Nigeria will keep being this way till una get sense so no be by Region, make we choose the right person for the job. all Nigeria cities are same, Useless and Underdeveloped.
The way this Presidency thing dey do una I just wonder Sha. because no be say the President the impact positively for him own Region....check out Buhari, Katsina and the north in general.
Check out Gej, Bayelsa and the SS.
Check out Obasanjo, Ogub and the SW
all have one thing in common, Underdevelopment, Poverty, Illiteracy, Poor leadership, Corruption etc.

So in other words we should most probably bring a white man to come rule us cause we can't rule ourselves.
And by the way you're a bigot a big ethnic bigot. to you, only your tribe is fit to rule the country
Re: Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State by saintokwuluora(m): 8:31am On Dec 24, 2020
Odkosh:
Then Anambra people should come and take their son.

So Igbos have ruled for 8 years under Obasanjo.

Now it is the turn of yorubas.

Wait o

Can this be the reason the yorubas did not vote him in 1999.

But what is his father's village in Anambra. grin
His father is Obi Onyejekwe, he was the Obi of Onitsha but died in 1970. He served as a policeman at Owu where he impregnated Okikiola's mum. Sunday Vanguard made it a feature article years ago, between 2000-2003.

6 Likes

Re: Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State by eze31362(m): 8:32am On Dec 24, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos 

https://www.independent.ng/obasanjo-himself-knows-he-is-an-igbo-man-from-anambra-state-adefuye-insists/
Joke apart,no igbo man that looks like obansanjo lmao
Re: Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State by TemmyT002(m): 8:34am On Dec 24, 2020
Huh? Haaaa
Re: Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State by juman(m): 8:38am On Dec 24, 2020
I laugh so much.

Most of what the senators said was pure politics.
What one deduce from the interview is that yorubas dislike obasanjo so much.
Re: Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State by IkpuMmadu: 8:40am On Dec 24, 2020
hisexcellency34:
It's normal in politics

Oh it's normal in their place... That's interesting to know
Re: Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State by zudozz: 8:41am On Dec 24, 2020
Though this is the second time I am hearing this but no igbo man can be that ugly ps.

Thank you!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State by Zurich1844(f): 8:42am On Dec 24, 2020
Whether he is from Igbo land or Yoruba land, the fact is that OBJ ruled as a south westerner. He used the SW slot to rule. So ndi ofe red oil should look for another lie. This one no enter at all.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State by ofiko123(m): 8:42am On Dec 24, 2020
No be igbo man sef, obasanjo na Hausa man from daura.. foolishness..
Re: Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State by nerd004: 8:43am On Dec 24, 2020
stupid assumption from a stupid man....even though majority of us are displeased with obj but he is a Yoruba man from Egbado Tribe....I know his dad and even his route very well,,,

Adefuye is suffering from 2023 fever ,, which has also affected his brain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

IGP Obeys Osinbajo's Directive, Orders Immediate Overhaul Of SARS Nationwide / Punch Used Picture Of Nancy-Reagan As That Of Ocholi / Man To Atiku: You Sent Your Daughter Abroad To School While You Own A University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.