Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,205 members, 7,845,995 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Accident On Kaduna-Abuja Road Kills 12, Injures 25 - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Accident On Kaduna-Abuja Road Kills 12, Injures 25 (23449 Views)

Road Crash On Sagamu/Mosinmi Road Kills Four, Injures Four Others / Accident Caused Gridlock On Kaduna-Abuja Highway. Travelers Stranded For 48 Hrs / Boy Hawking Groundnut Hit By A Vehicle On Kaduna Expressway, Dies (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Accident On Kaduna-Abuja Road Kills 12, Injures 25 by IamPlato(m): 6:36am On Dec 24, 2020
Re: Accident On Kaduna-Abuja Road Kills 12, Injures 25 by kereman1: 6:37am On Dec 24, 2020
See wreck, may God console the families of the victims
Re: Accident On Kaduna-Abuja Road Kills 12, Injures 25 by fesman15: 6:37am On Dec 24, 2020
[quote author=Bornu1stSon post=97374694]This news is suspicious, All Our roads are good. This must have happened in Aba.

I know for sure you are a confused northerner just like Mr. Bubu, have you pilled the route keffi, kafanchan to Kaduna.... Stupid arewa biased individual
Re: Accident On Kaduna-Abuja Road Kills 12, Injures 25 by hadjboy(m): 6:39am On Dec 24, 2020
Bad news this early momo.... God's peace
Re: Accident On Kaduna-Abuja Road Kills 12, Injures 25 by NaijaOlosho(f): 6:39am On Dec 24, 2020
Buhari is a natural disaster grin
Re: Accident On Kaduna-Abuja Road Kills 12, Injures 25 by semyman: 6:39am On Dec 24, 2020
Dies is a present singular verb, don't let the s confuse.

English before blogging please
Re: Accident On Kaduna-Abuja Road Kills 12, Injures 25 by hopexter(m): 6:42am On Dec 24, 2020
Even before 7.00am 29 people already dead from just two Man made causes.
GAS EXPLOSION
ACCIDENT.

May God help Nigeria cry
Re: Accident On Kaduna-Abuja Road Kills 12, Injures 25 by Sunkyapogee(m): 6:45am On Dec 24, 2020
Rip... if something it's not important, stay at home. don't go and see man or babe this very period..satan is roaring like a lion looking for who to devour..
Re: Accident On Kaduna-Abuja Road Kills 12, Injures 25 by Nobody: 6:50am On Dec 24, 2020
It's normal from a Useless Country.
Later ONE FOOL from the useless country will say it's the WILL of GOD that they die that way.
Re: Accident On Kaduna-Abuja Road Kills 12, Injures 25 by Quality20(m): 6:50am On Dec 24, 2020
princeogbeide1:
Last month I travelled to Kaduna on my Motor bike and I was traumatized. The first thing I realized is, about 100km of the road is a death trap for strangers plying the road for the first time. Lanes keeps switching because of slow repairs and bad conditions like pot holes at many stages. Some motorist uses one way at their will to avoid pot holes which is even more dangerous... I returned to Abuja at night.. it was rainy I did 40km/hour until I got to zuba.. zuba to my destination, I did my normal 160km/h.
In Nigeria the citizens are irrelevant to the Government. The condition of Kaduna-Abuja road has been bad for several years. Many has gone on that route, properties have been destroyed and the bad conditions has made it easy for kidnappers to easily lay ambush on motorists as vehicles slow down to navigate potholes etc.. God help us..
she b like say u b Hausa Fulani express man
Re: Accident On Kaduna-Abuja Road Kills 12, Injures 25 by Impregnablefolk: 6:56am On Dec 24, 2020
Oga El Rufai! Develop ur state n stop giving condolence 2 accident victims. Stop making excuse s 4 ur mismanagement.
Re: Accident On Kaduna-Abuja Road Kills 12, Injures 25 by onegig(m): 7:01am On Dec 24, 2020
princeogbeide1:
Last month I travelled to Kaduna on my Motor bike and I was traumatized. The first thing I realized is, about 100km of the road is a death trap for strangers plying the road for the first time. Lanes keeps switching because of slow repairs and bad conditions like pot holes at many stages. Some motorist uses one way at their will to avoid pot holes which is even more dangerous... I returned to Abuja at night.. it was rainy I did 40km/hour until I got to zuba.. zuba to my destination, I did my normal 160km/h.
In Nigeria the citizens are irrelevant to the Government. The condition of Kaduna-Abuja road has been bad for several years. Many has gone on that route, properties have been destroyed and the bad conditions has made it easy for kidnappers to easily lay ambush on motorists as vehicles slow down to navigate potholes etc.. God help us..

40km per hour? On a bike while raining and 160km at Night? Please pity your family. The irony that you would put "God help us" at the end while exceeding speed limits by more than twice the reasonable limits of 80 -100km on highways is indeed laughable.
Re: Accident On Kaduna-Abuja Road Kills 12, Injures 25 by gambia(m): 7:05am On Dec 24, 2020
Another bad news, most of these incidents are avoidable. May their souls rest in peace.
Re: Accident On Kaduna-Abuja Road Kills 12, Injures 25 by vibre: 7:06am On Dec 24, 2020
Angel Gabriel should share this thing equally. 4 should go to heaven, 4 should go to hell fire and another 4 to purgatory. No cheating
Re: Accident On Kaduna-Abuja Road Kills 12, Injures 25 by Nobody: 7:27am On Dec 24, 2020
horrific. may their souls rest in peace
Re: Accident On Kaduna-Abuja Road Kills 12, Injures 25 by ofiko123(m): 8:08am On Dec 24, 2020
RIP to the dead and safe recovery to all those injured..
Re: Accident On Kaduna-Abuja Road Kills 12, Injures 25 by ofiko123(m): 8:09am On Dec 24, 2020
vibre:
Angel Gabriel should share this thing equally. 4 should go to heaven, 4 should go to hell fire and another 4 to purgatory. No cheating

Are you OK at all
Re: Accident On Kaduna-Abuja Road Kills 12, Injures 25 by mrkings84(m): 8:38am On Dec 24, 2020
Is Nigeria a death trap?
Re: Accident On Kaduna-Abuja Road Kills 12, Injures 25 by Esomchi77(m): 9:10am On Dec 24, 2020
May their souls rest in peace
Re: Accident On Kaduna-Abuja Road Kills 12, Injures 25 by Nobody: 11:44am On Jan 01, 2021
Mynd44:
https://www.channelstv.com/2020/12/23/12-killed-25-injured-in-kaduna-abuja-road-accident/amp/?fbclid=IwAR2XoJC4xShoYS-FCMRIrxBJCMQjBcv_ggpIw9ySfZAA-2naQYYC1NMQum0
Good day,sir.
I want to report most of the people who reacted to the topic I created on the Crime section.
I titled it My Brother Needs Help!!!
I did it because my brother was arrested simply because his childhood friend who had a gun had given him a lift.
But my brother knows nothing about the gun.
He never committed any crime.
He wasn't even living in the same area as his childhood friend when this happened.
They just met by chance after being apart for a long time.
But some Nairalanders are calling me a scammer.
Some are also calling my brother names when he has done nothing to deserve such.
I want you to warn them to stop such nonsense because they wouldn't like to be accused that way.
I can choose to accuse anyone but I don't think it makes sense to do so when there is no reason to do it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Trailer Crushes 2 To Death In Edo After It Failed Brake. Graphic Photos / Passengers Experience Chaos As Conveyor Belts At MMIA Breakdown / Subsidy: FCT To Develop Lanes As FRSC Wants Nigerians To Embrace Bicycles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.