Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

. . . . . . And The President Lied! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . . . . . . And The President Lied! (1968 Views)

Fellow Nigerians, Our Vice-president Lied In Church-theshadyexpress / And The President Lied To An Innocent Nigerian Child / The President Lied! By Yinka Odumakin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . . . . . . And The President Lied! by Pharoh: 8:46pm On Mar 28, 2011
9ijaMan:

Are you kidding me? Thousands of news paper articles around the world, Nigeria inclusive always use phrases such as: 'a source', 'our source', 'the source' etc etc. This is the lamest and most ridiculous excuse you can ever give. You are doing a terrible job at attempting to spin this news. Go and ask those who are more experienced amongst you GEJ supporters to come to your rescue.

Who would have been the source if not the students?.
Re: . . . . . . And The President Lied! by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 28, 2011
Pharoh:

I doubt that b[b]ecause he was not the one even managing the page [/b]and he asked those same aids to compile the whole engagement on the facebook page. The same aids that would have been responsible in contacting the students. See dipo was the group leader and owner of the project with the other guy called ade, they have not in any one day have any contact with sahara reporters so is it not clear that it is oladeji that has been contacting them. Sahara reporters are now trying to spin it as one source and anonymous source, that guy is a die hard buhari fan so how will that same person be contacting goodluck for a security project. Is that not hypocrisy, he was the aggressive member described in that group and i know all of them involved personally. I just spoke with dipo on the phone, the ade is a pastor and deji is a business student. They are all there on my facebook friend list and very soon the truth will come out because trouble is already brewing between them.
So he is lying after all claiming he is the one who operates the page and pretending to be the one talking to Niggerians. Thanks for confirming that the president is indeed lying
Re: . . . . . . And The President Lied! by Pharoh: 8:51pm On Mar 28, 2011
debrief08:

So he is lying after all claiming he is the one who operates the page and pretending to be the one talking to Nigerians. Thanks for confirming that the president is indeed lying

What is wrong in given the comments to his aid to post on facebook or what is the job of media assistants to the president. When odumakin gives a press conference is he speaking for himself or on behalf of buhari?. He is talking to Nigerians because those post where his and he only needs assistants to post it for him where he can read the comments later also or some of hos assistants.
Re: . . . . . . And The President Lied! by 9ijaMan: 8:54pm On Mar 28, 2011
Pharoh:

Who would have been the source if not the students?.
Abeg go and continue to play with sand. Your reasoning is really suspect.
Re: . . . . . . And The President Lied! by Nobody: 8:56pm On Mar 28, 2011
Pharoh:

What is wrong in given the comments to his aid to post on facebook or what is the job of media assistants to the president. When odumakin gives a press conference is he speaking for himself or on behalf of buhari?. He is talking to Nigerians because those post where his and he only needs assistants to post it for him where he can read the comments later also or some of hos assistants.
The difference is Odumakin signs his name he does not make a statement and and signs Buharis name. You have exposed your man as a liar. very funny
Re: . . . . . . And The President Lied! by Kobojunkie: 8:58pm On Mar 28, 2011
Pharoh:

There was absolutely no lie because what was written in that book was the actual truth that transpired. Like i said there was misunderstanding within the group and one of them who has a personal grudge to grind with the president was the one that caused all this mess. I just talked with the leader of the student group and the actual guy that had the main project and all has been revealed to me now.

WOW . . . all has been REVEALED to you Now . . . . Now, how do we trust you?

Pharoh:

[b]What is wrong in given the comments to his aid to post on facebook or what is the job of media assistants to the president. [/b]When odumakin gives a press conference is he speaking for himself or on behalf of buhari?. He is talking to Nigerians because those post where his and he only needs assistants to post it for him where he can read the comments later also or some of hos assistants.

The president claimed on more than one occassion that he actually takes time to read and respond to the comments on Facebook. He also quoted some of the comments on Facebook in HIS book. If what happened on Facebook is to be blamed on the aide, are we then to assume the book is not Jonathan Goodluck's work as well but that of the same aide??
Re: . . . . . . And The President Lied! by Pharoh: 9:01pm On Mar 28, 2011
9ijaMan:

Abeg go and continue to play with sand. Your reasoning is really suspect.
Kobojunkie:

WOW . . . all has been REVEALED to you Now . . . . Now, how do we trust you?

They are all my friends in real life and also on facebook, one of them also passed out from my university.

debrief08:

The difference is Odumakin signs his name he does not make a statement and and signs Buharis name. You have exposed your man as a liar. very funny

So you want them to be signing facebook status updates? undecided
Re: . . . . . . And The President Lied! by Kobojunkie: 9:02pm On Mar 28, 2011
Pharoh:

They are all my friends in real life and also on facebook, one of them also passed out from my university.
That is a no brainer and does not answer the question or the claims you made.
Pharoh:

So you want them to be signing facebook status updates?  undecided

I don't think that is what he said to be done.  There is such a thing as a disclaimer! The people on facebook actually believe they are talking to their president -- that you now deny they are, makes it possible for someone to sue here.
Re: . . . . . . And The President Lied! by Pharoh: 9:09pm On Mar 28, 2011
Kobojunkie:

The president claimed on more than one occassion that he actually takes time to read and respond to the comments on Facebook. He also quoted some of the comments on Facebook in HIS book. If what happened on Facebook is to be blamed on the aide, are we then to assume the book is not Jonathan Goodluck's work as well but that of the same aide??

Off course he manages it too when he has time but the bulk of the workload falls on the shoulders of his aids. The claim in the book was that they were invited for consultation which was with dipo but the deji of a guy who was already an outcast is the one that has been contacting sahara reporters to make all this claim.

Kobojunkie:

That is a no brainer and does not answer the question or the claims you made.

It is not compulsory you trust me, i have said my part and they are from first hand communication i am having with the students involved. When this blows beyond the present stage then everything will come out in the open. The guy deji was for goodluck initially but later moved to buhari and ribadu, he is also a member of the save nigeria group. He is busy everyday abusing goodluck on his facebook page and at the same time negotiating for project contract with the president.
Re: . . . . . . And The President Lied! by Kobojunkie: 9:12pm On Mar 28, 2011
Pharoh:

Off course he manages it too when he has time but the bulk of the workload falls on the shoulders of his aids. The claim in the book was that they were invited for consultation which was with dipo but the deji of a guy who was already an outcast is the one that has been contacting sahara reporters to make all this claim.

So, if he manages it when he has time, then it is likely then that this is true. Your own words !!!

When did Deji become an outcast? I mean you just said the two guys are friends, now are you saying the two friends are not telling the same story in this?

Pharoh:

It is not compulsory you trust me, i have said my part and they are from first hand communication i am having with the students involved. When this blows beyond the present stage then everything will come out in the open. The guy deji was for goodluck initially but later moved to buhari and ribadu, he is also a member of the save nigeria group. He is busy everyday abusing goodluck on his facebook page and at the same time negotiating for project contract with the president.

But this is not about who the guys support or do not support. This issue is about the claim made by the President on his facebook page, and then in book, which we now learn are not entirely true.

Please take time to read it again

One set of Nigerian students based in Finland said they were shocked to learn that Mr. Jonathan prominently used their names in his book based on exchanges on the president’s fan page. In the book, the president acclaimed the students, Dipo Daramola, Oladeji Ikuesan and Adewale Adeyemo for proposing ways of combating crime in Nigeria.

The Finland-based students Dipo Daramola, Oladeji Ikuesan and Adewale Adeyemo stated that there was no contact whatsoever from Mr. Jonathan’s office to further discuss their proposal   on how to address the nation’s kidnap crisis.

On July 21, 2010 Mr. Daramola and his friends, who are studying business information technology in Finland, had written on Mr. Jonathan's facebook page that they were working on a project called the GPS gate, GPS trace, and Google Maps on a mobile device to trace the location of mobile devices. They suggested that their research could enhance security in Nigeria and curtail crimes by deploying satellite positioning. The three students told Mr. Jonathan that they did not want to be part of the brain drain from Nigeria, but wished to return to serve in Nigeria provided his government was “ready to support our visions and goals for our great nation.”

On July 23, in a response to the three students, Mr. Jonathan commended Mr. Daramola and his friends, adding, “I am proud of the work he is using his intellect to achieve.” Then the president promised that somebody would be in touch with the students “to explore the possibilities of deploying this technology for use by our security agencies.”

A few days later, Thisday newspaper picked up the report http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/jonathan-to-invite-finland-based-stu,  The Punch also wrote a feature highlighting President Jonathan's engagement with Nigerians on Facebook.

But the students said they were dismayed that they never heard from any of Mr. Jonathan’s aides. One of them said they felt “used and dumped by the president to promote his Facebook activities.”

Re: . . . . . . And The President Lied! by Kobojunkie: 9:20pm On Mar 28, 2011

Another of the students told SaharaReporters that a fellow named Reno Omokri informed them, after their fruitless waiting to hear from Jonathan, that he (Omokri) had recommended Mr. Daramola’s post to one of Jonathan's special advisers, whom he did not name. But Mr. Omokri later asked the Finland-based students to send a message to Oronto Douglas, Jonathan’s senior special assistant on research and strategy. They said they never heard back from Mr. Douglas.

Omokri works with the American political strategist, Joe Trippi. Mr. Trippi is a consultant to Mr. Jonathan’s presidential campaign.

After months of silence from the President’s office, the students in Finland heard that Mr. Jonathan had published a book about his Facebook exchanges. “We were very surprised, if not shocked, to learn that we were featured in the president’s ‘Facebook’ book where it is claimed that the Finland students were ‘promptly invited for consultations’. It never happened,” said a source.

Mr. Omokri admitted that, based on his knowledge of what transpired behind the scenes, he did not think that the assertion in the book was accurate.

One of the students, who spoke to SaharaReporters anonymously, said none of them was ever invited to present their proposals. Mr. Omokri said he washed his hands off the issue and had asked the students to contact Mr. Douglas directly.

Mr. Omokri also said he was worried that Mr. Daramola's colleagues were slightly desperate and could have orchestrated a negative campaign against the president over the issue. But one of the students denied the charge, describing themselves as young patriotic Nigerians who were drawn to the idea that Jonathan was sincere in asking Nigerians to engage with him on Facebook to find solutions to the nation’s crises.

When SaharaReporters reached Dipo in Finland, he said he wasn't willing to speak regarding the issue claiming he had a deep personal issue to deal with at the moment.

Re: . . . . . . And The President Lied! by Pharoh: 9:26pm On Mar 28, 2011
Kobojunkie:

When did Deji become an outcast? I mean you just said the two guys are friends, now are you saying the two friends are not telling the same story in this?

Yes they are not telling the same story, dipo and ade are the owner of the projects and it was a school project they were working on for a lecturer in their school. Goodluck was talking about the kidnapping issue on facebook when deji posted a comment about the project. The aids of the president contacted him and from there he got an invitation to make an interview with thisday newspaper. No one knew how possible the deji of a guy fitted his name into the thisday publication. There was trouble about that episode but because they are all friends so they let it slide in other not to shame him. He was the aggressive member disturbing the aids to work on the project and he is definitely the one that contacted sahara reporters anonymously that they have not been invited when the book was launched by the president.

You can see from the story that sahara reporters contacted dipo and he said he is not interested so all those stories written there was not from him and definitely not ade who is a pastor. All this troubles resurfaced some three days ago because deji was the one who gave sahara reporters the phone numbers to call dipo and ade. There are three students and there is no way anyone who have spoken for them or acted as a source in this whole mess. Dipo said it clearly that he is not having a discussion about the matter and also the ade guy has not said anything.

Look at it very well, sahara reporters has been saying one students, anonymous source and another of the students. They have been in contact with the three students so let them state clearly who said this and that instead of using those claims.
Re: . . . . . . And The President Lied! by Kobojunkie: 9:32pm On Mar 28, 2011
Pharoh:

Yes they are not telling the same story, dipo and ade are the owner of the projects and it was a school project they were working on for a lecturer in their school. Goodluck was talking about the kidnapping issue on facebook when deji posted a comment about the project. The aids of the president contacted him and from there he got an invitation to make an interview with thisday newspaper. No one knew how possible the deji of a guy fitted his name into the thisday publication. There was trouble about that episode but because they are all friends so they let it slide in other not to shame him. He was the aggressive member disturbing the aids to work on the project and he is definitely the one that contacted sahara reporters anonymously that they have not been invited when the book was launched by the president.

So, if according to you, Dipo and Ade own the project, and they both claim they were never contacted, and Mr Omikri confirms that by his knowledge, they are telling the truth, but it then turns out that the same Dipo and Ade are again mentioned in Jonathan's book as having been contacted and what not. What does that tell you?

Pharoh:

You can see from the story that sahara reporters contacted dipo and he said he is not interested so all those stories written there was not from him and definitely not ade who is a pastor. All this troubles resurfaced some three days ago because deji was the one who gave sahara reporters the phone numbers to call dipo and ade. There are three students and there is no way anyone who have spoken for them or acted as a source in this whole mess. Dipo said it clearly that he is not having a discussion about the matter and also the ade guy has not said anything.

Correction --- he did not say that. If you read the report, he mentions he has deep personal problems to deal with -- I don't think that translates into what you claim there ooo!!! shocked

Again, READ THE ARTICLE to see what is being said please. I don't see what you see ooo. I see a story speaking of how two boys whose names were attached were not really contacted, even though the book and facebook claims they were.

Pharoh:

Look at it very well, sahara reporters has been saying one students, anonymous source and another of the students. They have been in contact with the three students so let them state clearly who said this and that instead of using those claims.

Stop bickering about SaharaReporters and read the report please to understand[b] how your version of what happened can only be considered a super twist of what is contained in the article itself. [/b]
Re: . . . . . . And The President Lied! by monkeyleg: 9:44pm On Mar 28, 2011
Shocking shocked absolutely SHOCKING. Scandelous. I wonder what other wolrd leaders would think of our president, making false claims in his book? Is this how we are going to rebrand and clean up our act?

Anyway, I am not surprised, his best friend and fellow PDP crook Governor, was busy deceiving Deltans that Asaba airport is open for business, so I would say I am surprised. It is in the PDP blood
Re: . . . . . . And The President Lied! by Pharoh: 9:44pm On Mar 28, 2011
The Finland-based students Dipo Daramola, Oladeji Ikuesan and Adewale Adeyemo stated that there was no contact whatsoever from Mr. Jonathan’s office to further discuss their proposal   on how to address the nation’s kidnap crisis.
But the students said they were dismayed that they never heard from any of Mr. Jonathan’s aides. One of them said they felt “used and dumped by the president to promote his Facebook activities.”

Who is this student contacting sahara reporters and speaking for the group when after sahara reporters already got the whole story. They contacted dipo to confirm if the story is true and he said he is not discussing the story with them because of personal issues. So why was his name included in the students that denied the claim that the president has contacted them?.

Mr. Omokri admitted that, based on his knowledge of what transpired behind the scenes, he did not think that the assertion in the book was accurate.
Mr. Omokri also said he was worried that Mr. Daramola's colleagues were slightly desperate and could have orchestrated a negative campaign against the president over the issue. But one of the students denied the charge, describing themselves as young patriotic Nigerians who were drawn to the idea that Jonathan was sincere in asking Nigerians to engage with him on Facebook to find solutions to the nation’s crises.

Who is speaking for oronto douglas, is it himself or one of the students?

The quote below is what was written in the book and what is the lie there?

After months of silence from the President’s office, the students in Finland heard that Mr. Jonathan had published a book about his Facebook exchanges. “We were very surprised, if not shocked, to learn that we were featured in the president’s ‘Facebook’ book where it is claimed that the Finland students were[b] ‘promptly invited for consultations’.[/b] It never happened,” said a source.

They were invited for consultations through facebook and is that not the reason why they have been waiting to hear from the aids of the president?. What is the lie there that they were invited for consultation or are the students denying that?   This was goodlucks response to him which has been followed up because they sent the invite to dipo only and not the other students from my conversation with him some hours ago.

I am proud of the work he is using his intellect to achieve. Dipo, Someone from my office will be in contact with you to explore the possibilities of deploying this technology for use by our security agencies." Jonathan wrote.
Re: . . . . . . And The President Lied! by violent(m): 9:45pm On Mar 28, 2011
monkeyleg:

Shocking shocked absolutely SHOCKING. Scandelous. I wonder what other wolrd leaders would think of our president, making false claims in his book? Is this how we are going to rebrand and clean up our act?

Anyway, I am not surprised, his best friend and fellow PDP crook Governor, was busy deceiving Deltans that Asaba airport is open for business, so I would say I am surprised. It is in the PDP blood

LMAO!!!
Re: . . . . . . And The President Lied! by Kobojunkie: 9:52pm On Mar 28, 2011
Pharoh:

Who is this student contacting sahara reporters and speaking for the group when after sahara reporters already got the whole story. They contacted dipo to confirm if the story is true and he said he is not discussing the story with them because of personal issues. So why was his name included in the students that denied the claim that the president has contacted them?.

uum . . . . Please read again. From the story it is possible to deduce that Dipo may have been initially contacted, but declined further contact due to deep personal issues as stated. Even person wey get serious ADD fit put that together from the story but why not direct your question to SaharaReporters on this rather than jumping to conclusions on this please?

Pharoh:

Who is speaking for oronto douglas, is it himself or one of the students?
Who claimed to speak for Oronto Douglas though? I mean I don't even get the reason for the question since there was no QUOTE in there that he even spoke, or was contacted on this.

Pharoh:

They were invited for consultations through facebook and is that not the reason why they have been waiting to hear from the aids of the president?. What is the lie there that they were invited for consultation or are the students denying that?   This was goodlucks response to him which has been followed up because they sent the invite to dipo only and not the other students from my conversation with him some hours ago.

I sure say no be ADHD dey do you oo!!! Serious, you need to chill!!! The lie is the claim that they were invited for any such consultations -- Nothing like that happened . . . that is what the article is trying to get you to READ.

There was never a follow up, even though in the book it seemed there was --- that is what they are trying to tell you,  . . . READ . . .  READ . . .  READ  . . . .  cry cry cry embarassed embarassed embarassed .

Since you earlier claimed you actually spoke to one of them, why not write to correct the paper then if you are confident you did. That way you can make the paper retract it's story in time. grin
Re: . . . . . . And The President Lied! by Pharoh: 9:54pm On Mar 28, 2011
So, if according to you, Dipo and Ade own the project, and they both claim they were never contacted, and Mr Omikri confirms that by his knowledge, they are telling the truth, but it then turns out that the same Dipo and Ade are again mentioned in Jonathan's book as having been contacted and what not. What does that tell you?

Dipo and ade never held any correspondence ever with sahara reporters, he only gave the interview to thisday and he has been in contact with oronto douglas by email. It was the same deji that has been in contact with sahara reporters which they have been spinning as anonymous source and one of the students. It was the same him that gave them the contacts of the other two guys and you can see that dipo has never contacted sahara reporters before developed this story.

Correction --- he did not say that. If you read the report, he mentions he has deep personal problems to deal with -- I don't think that translates into what you claim there ooo!!! Shocked

Again, READ THE ARTICLE to see what is being said please. I don't see what you see ooo. I see a story speaking of how two boys whose names were attached were not really contacted, even though the book and facebook claims they were.

Dipo was in contact with douglas and he has personal issues so he did not give sahara reporters any story before they published this news and also he has never been in contact with them in the past either as one of the students or anonymous source. I spoke with him on the phone about the sahara reporters part so i know what transpired between them.

Stop bickering about SaharaReporters and read the report please to understand how your version of what happened can only be considered a super twist of what is contained in the article itself.

I know for sure because it is deji that has been in contact with sahara reporters and not dipo so why all the twist of one student and anonymous source.
Re: . . . . . . And The President Lied! by Kobojunkie: 9:57pm On Mar 28, 2011
Pharoh:

Dipo and ade never held any correspondence ever with sahara reporters, he only gave the interview to thisday and he has been in contact with oronto douglas by email. It was the same deji that has been in contact with sahara reporters which they have been spinning as anonymous source and one of the students. It was the same him that gave them the contacts of the other two guys and you can see that dipo has never contacted sahara reporters before developed this story.

Dipo was in contact with douglas and he has personal issues so he did not give sahara reporters any story before they published this news and also he has never been in contact with them in the past either as one of the students or anonymous source. I spoke with him on the phone about the sahara reporters part so i know what transpired between them.

I know for sure because it is deji that has been in contact with sahara reporters and not dipo so why all the twist of one student and anonymous source.

Seriously, your story is so out of whack . . . I have no place to start self. Could Deji be their lawyer? It is possible, but I find no head of tails with what you keep coming up with . . . since you claim you spoke to the guys, why not contact Saharareporters with this version of your own. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: . . . . . . And The President Lied! by Pharoh: 9:59pm On Mar 28, 2011

I have spoken with him and he has never contacted them up to the call them gave him in that report.

There was never a follow up, even though in the book it seemed there was --- that is what they are trying to tell you,  . . . READ . . .  READ . . .  READ  . . . .  Cry Cry Cry Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed .

Since you earlier claimed you actually spoke to one of them, why not write to correct the paper then if you are confident you did. That way you can make the paper retract it's story in time.

Douglas contacted dipo and why should i do that for them or do i look like dipo and co that are in this mess?  grin

Madam i go soon go sleep, i know those guys and if care is not taken the case might escalate soon and they will spill it all out.  grin
Re: . . . . . . And The President Lied! by Kobojunkie: 10:03pm On Mar 28, 2011
Pharoh:

I have spoken with him and he has never contacted them up to the call them gave him in that report.

Story story!!!

I said go out and get your own side published --- Make we see how this one go go. It is easy to claim you have spoken -- you do that a lot by the way-- yeah, if you think you know better than Sahara Reporters in this, I suggest you go to SaharaReporters or maybe get Vanguard to hear you speak on behalf of Dipo and his friend.

Pharoh:

Douglas contacted dipo and why should i do that for them or do i look like dipo and co that are in this mess?  grin
Madam i go soon go sleep, i know those guys and if care is not taken the case might escalate soon and they will spill it all out.  grin

You have no proof of this, right? You want us to believe that you are right because you say so? [b]You are now speaking on behalf of Oronto when the same you feigned offense a minute ago on the idea of someone else doing just the same? [/b]ROFLMAO!!

ESCALATE IT  . . . I double dare you to!!! I challenge you!! grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy angry cheesy grin grin
Re: . . . . . . And The President Lied! by texazzpete(m): 10:08pm On Mar 28, 2011
There is no need to drag this issue out.

GEJ took pains to give Nigerians the impression that he personally manages his facebook page, discussing directly with his 'friends'. Now Pharoh says it's a lie.

GEJ claimed in his book that the students had been contacted and brought on board. That has now been proven false.

I don't see what the big deal is anyway. We all know GEJ stretches the truth to achieve his aims. This case is no more shocking than some of the other untruths we've been fed for a while now. Also, the technology in question is of little practical use in Nigeria anyway.

Finally, I'm extremely annoyed that Pharoh constantly misspells the word 'aides' as 'aids'. Dude, this is kinda shameful.
Re: . . . . . . And The President Lied! by Pharoh: 10:08pm On Mar 28, 2011
Kobojunkie:

Seriously, your story is so out of whack . . . I have no place to start self. Could Deji be their lawyer? It is possible, but I find no head of tails with what you keep coming up with . . . since you claim you spoke to the guys, why not contact Saharareporters with this version of your own. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Deji is no lawyer but they are not in good talking terms anymore so whatever dipo does with  douglas is separate from what deji is doing with the omokiri of a guy. So it was dipo's part that went finally to the book while deji part was the one that went to sahara reporters. Deji went to sahara reporters without even consulting the other guys and gave them their phone numbers but they declined audience only for sahara reporters to still go ahead with the story from only one party and claimed as if it was three of them that gave them the story.

Anyway i will call it off here but i will tell the guy to give sahara reporters a reply or tell oronto douglas to give sahara reporters a reply to clear everything up.

Kobojunkie:

ESCALATE IT  . . . I double dare you to!!! I challenge you!! grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy angry cheesy grin grin

Do what, they will do that for themselves and me i am just giving my reply based on my conversation with dipo. I will not involve myself further than this or you think i don't have better things to do than to follow this story up to the end.  grin  cheesy

Please dear me for something better like being a presidential aid so i can have access to the national cake ooo.   grin
Re: . . . . . . And The President Lied! by Pharoh: 10:10pm On Mar 28, 2011
texazzpete:

Finally, I'm extremely annoyed that Pharoh constantly misspells the word 'aides' as 'aids'. Dude, this is kinda shameful.

My bad and thanks for pointing that out, i normally do not care about correct spelling but will look out for that as from now on.
Re: . . . . . . And The President Lied! by Kobojunkie: 10:13pm On Mar 28, 2011
Pharoh:

Deji is no lawyer but they are not in good talking terms anymore so whatever dipo does with  douglas is separate from what deji is doing with the omokiri of a guy. So it was dipo's part that went finally to the book while deji part was the one that went to sahara reporters. Deji went to sahara reporters without even consulting the other guys and gave them their phone numbers but they declined audience only for sahara reporters to still go ahead with the story from only one party and claimed as if it was three of them that gave them the story.

Again  . . . story story . . . you could be the one lying to us -- it is not your first time.

Pharoh:

Anyway i will call it off here but i will tell the guy to give sahara reporters a reply or tell oronto douglas to give sahara reporters a reply to clear everything up.

WOW . . . once again you make unsubstantiated claims on behalf of . . . well in this case, again , you harmed Jonathan's credibility with your posts and then you walk away? Come on now . .  you don't really believe people are all dumb, or do you?

Pharoh:

Please dear me for something better like being a presidential aid so i can have access to the national cake ooo.   grin

No, I dare you for once to substantiate at all one of the ridiculous lies you continue to tell for Jonathan goodluck! If not, could you please then spare us the lies, I mean bull  crap you continue to post, pretending to have inside info when it seems clearer and clearer that you are probably only good at making things up and nothing more.
Re: . . . . . . And The President Lied! by Pharoh: 10:16pm On Mar 28, 2011
Kobojunkie:

Again  . . . story story . . . you could be the one lying to us -- it is not your first time.

Please i don't tell lies on this forum and i am not making anything up but i have to go and sleep.

We are on a different timezone so it is getting late over here hence my reason for calling it a day.
Re: . . . . . . And The President Lied! by Kobojunkie: 10:18pm On Mar 28, 2011
Pharoh:

Please i don't tell lies on this forum and i am not making anything up but i have to go and sleep.

We are on a different timezone so it is getting late over here hence my reason for calling it a day.

As far as I am concerned you made up your story on Dipo, Oronto etc  They are all desperate lies told by you to discrete a story you are unwilling to stomach !
Re: . . . . . . And The President Lied! by Pharoh: 10:26pm On Mar 28, 2011
Kobojunkie:

As far as I am concerned you made up your story on Dipo, Oronto etc  They are all desperate lies told by you to discrete a story you are unwilling to stomach !

So until i give you the recorded call between me and dipo before you will believe me?. You can draw up any conclusion that seems right to you but i know where i got my story from.

Anyway madam i need to hit the bed, hoping the whole truth comes out in few days time but stop thinking of me as a liar which am definitely not.
Re: . . . . . . And The President Lied! by Kobojunkie: 10:31pm On Mar 28, 2011
Pharoh:

So until i give you the recorded call between me and dipo before you will believe me?. You can draw up any conclusion that seems right to you but i know where i got my story from.

Anyway madam i need to hit the bed, hoping the whole truth comes out in few days time but stop thinking of me as a liar which am definitely not.

I can tell you the sky is green today. Unless i provide some form of proof, I bet you won't believe my words either. So, you know what you can do to substantiate your claims, else, it all a lie as far as I know.

I don't have to be in Libya to know people are dying there. I have evidence from the media to support their claim that people are dying there. What do you offer me? ramblings on a forum? lol 

You mean the whole truth will fall out of the sky in a couple of days? I won't hold my breath . . . I will wait to read it from a credible source if there is even any element of truth in your tales . . .seriously, when saharaReporters is considered more credible than you are, you know there is a problem . . . . lol
Re: . . . . . . And The President Lied! by Pharoh: 10:34pm On Mar 28, 2011
Kobojunkie:

I can tell you the sky is green today. Unless i provide some form of proof, I bet you won't believe my words either. So, you know what you can do to substantiate your claims, else, it all a lie as far as I know.

I don't have to be in Libya to know people are dying there. I have evidence from the media to support their claim that people are dying there. What do you offer me? Ramblings on a forum? lol

I understand your point but this is not my case so there is no point for me going the extra mile to prove anything but anyway the case is closed on my side.

When did you changed to lol?, i though you would have been rolling on the floor laughing your ass off?. grin cheesy roflmao
Re: . . . . . . And The President Lied! by Kobojunkie: 10:38pm On Mar 28, 2011
Pharoh:

I understand your point but this is not my case so there is no point for me going the extra mile to prove anything but anyway the case is closed on my side.

When did you changed to lol?, i though you would have been rolling on the floor laughing your backside off?. grin cheesy roflmao

This is not your case but you took it upon yourself to LIE TO US all this while? Stop Lying!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria, Chad & Niger Set To Launch Joint Military Operations Against Boko Haram / Has The Sokoto Caliphate Lost Its Relevance? / New Defence Minister: Jonathan Focuses On Ogomudia, Dike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.