Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Afenifere Tackles Senator Adefuye Over Claim That Obasanjo Is Not A Yoruba Man - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Afenifere Tackles Senator Adefuye Over Claim That Obasanjo Is Not A Yoruba Man (1434 Views)

Did You Know That Obasanjo Hosted 3 American Presidents? (Throwback Photos) / Afenifere Tackles Junaid Mohammed Over Noise Makers’ Comment / Afenifere Tackles Osinbajo: You Are A Pastor, Stop Lying; Nigeria Not Safe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afenifere Tackles Senator Adefuye Over Claim That Obasanjo Is Not A Yoruba Man by BlackfireX: 9:27am On Dec 24, 2020
grin

To sell anything in Nigeria, just attach IGBO to it....voooooooom , see customers..

Very soon we will hear that tinubu and devil are igbos

grin

Igbo Amaka
Igbo L'agba
Re: Afenifere Tackles Senator Adefuye Over Claim That Obasanjo Is Not A Yoruba Man by LegendAnselm: 9:31am On Dec 24, 2020
Beremx:
If Obasanjo didn’t have a striking resemblance with his alleged father, it would have been doubted. The events that unfolded during his birth was intriguing. A simple DNA with the children of the late Igwe would clear the doubt.
even u...hop u ar not praying for good things to happened
Re: Afenifere Tackles Senator Adefuye Over Claim That Obasanjo Is Not A Yoruba Man by Dayoebe(m): 10:07am On Dec 24, 2020
That man -Adefuye must be smoking something weedish in nature
Re: Afenifere Tackles Senator Adefuye Over Claim That Obasanjo Is Not A Yoruba Man by Vistra40: 10:14am On Dec 24, 2020
Beremx:
very possible

Somewhere in the world, there is someone that has a striking resemblance as you. It doesn’t mean you are blood relatives with the person
Re: Afenifere Tackles Senator Adefuye Over Claim That Obasanjo Is Not A Yoruba Man by Burruchaga71(m): 10:23am On Dec 24, 2020
Redcrafton:
Why are the Yorubas (not all Yorubas though) are so desperate to be president in 2023?

They are behaving as if Nigeria will end after they are president in 2023.

Why the desperation? They had Olusegun Obasanjo for 8 uninterrupted years. Osinbanjo VP for another 8 years...and yet they are desperate to be president again. Why this greed.

No region has gained more from the federal investments (airports, roads, railways, seaports, than the SW. Not even the SS that contributes more than 80% of the Fx. Yet the greedy ones have continued to disturb people.

How else do one define GREED?

All Tinubu and his supporters should do is to support other candidates from other regions and make deals as the SW had had their turn.
Igbos would never allow Yorubas to preside over them
Re: Afenifere Tackles Senator Adefuye Over Claim That Obasanjo Is Not A Yoruba Man by Tranquillity360: 11:03am On Dec 24, 2020
Enudapan:
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so unsophisticated

Tribalism has destroyed my country
What's is so special about being an Igbo man or a Yoruba man.

Because of the tribalism in this country
I now calim
Igbo anytimes it favours me
And yourba anytime it favours me
Cos Dad is from Epe (Lagos State)
And mom Emuoha (Rivers State)
So I love Dad, and I love Mom

The advantage of coming from a bitribal home, inter ethnic marriage is baeboo
But there is no Igbo in Rivers state according to yorubas.

Mind you that there is nothing like half Igbo,if you are not Igbo,you can never be Igbo.
Re: Afenifere Tackles Senator Adefuye Over Claim That Obasanjo Is Not A Yoruba Man by orunto27: 11:54am On Dec 24, 2020
Adefuye should fight for Restructuring before 2023 period.
Re: Afenifere Tackles Senator Adefuye Over Claim That Obasanjo Is Not A Yoruba Man by Behopeful: 5:24pm On Dec 25, 2020
Even Theophilus Danjuma is an Igbo man from Abia State
Kaduna1stson:

Even Abdul salam is a known ibo man from the same town as Nzeribe. he has a new house there.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kagara Students freed as Fed Govt Pays a whopping #800m To Free them / Blame Gani Adams And OPC / Nigerian Troops Neutralise Boko Haram Terrorists In Lambom Forest(graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.