Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,152 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Justice Ahmed Lemu Dies At 91: 10 Things To Know About The Late Islamic Scholar - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Justice Ahmed Lemu Dies At 91: 10 Things To Know About The Late Islamic Scholar (23278 Views)

Ahmed Yusufa: Islamic Scholar In Minna Appeals To Peter Obi For Borehole (video) / "Consequences Of Extra-judicial Killings" By Nuruddeen Lemu / Buhari Mourns Late Aisha Lemu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Justice Ahmed Lemu Dies At 91: 10 Things To Know About The Late Islamic Scholar by Edyice: 1:22pm On Dec 24, 2020
HELL Fire straight

1 Like

Re: Justice Ahmed Lemu Dies At 91: 10 Things To Know About The Late Islamic Scholar by wink2015(m): 1:22pm On Dec 24, 2020
Psalmy2cute:

Aisha Yusuf Is SS not northerner.. she's a Niger deltan from edo state auchi.. here we dont breed religious fanatics.. live and let's live.. that's the motto

Thanks for the corrections.

Noted.
Re: Justice Ahmed Lemu Dies At 91: 10 Things To Know About The Late Islamic Scholar by destinyakwa: 1:23pm On Dec 24, 2020
Re: Justice Ahmed Lemu Dies At 91: 10 Things To Know About The Late Islamic Scholar by Karmatyra(f): 1:31pm On Dec 24, 2020
PervertProphet:

As God is already punishing Muhammad who at 54years sexually dislocated the hips of a 9year old girl child and mumu like you accepted a Pedophile as a Prophet and is ready to kill when Muhammad is exposed from Islamic books.

The way Shaytaan will punish you when you go join Muhammad in hell fire will be funny because Shaytaan will be like hahahaha! So upon I showed you in the qu'ran and hadiths all the terrible things Muhammad did sleeping with a 9year old girl child, sleeping with a slave girl on his wife's bed, sleeping with his adopted son's wife after seeing her uncovered, beheading 900 men in one day, kissing little boys, allowed his blood and used water to be used as Wudu by the first set of Muslims, banning pictures, plagiarizing from the Sabeans, a people who worshipped Stars, etcetera. After all these, Shaytaan will be like you still thought Muhammad was a prophet and you were always angry and ready to be a jihadi terrorist and kill another human being whenever Muhammad is exposed. Shaytaan will so torment you more than Muhammad.

grin grin Gullible Headslammer.

My End of the year gift to you:

Do you want to see the Hadith of how Muhammad died and decomposed for three days all smelling when they kept him thinking he would resurrect like JESUS?
God, this is so irritating. How Can a human being be so bitter. I am not a Muslim but I really got angry reading this. please inbehalf of we that are still sane, I apologise to all Muslim brethen unbehalf of this person. Damn, this is disgusting.

6 Likes

Re: Justice Ahmed Lemu Dies At 91: 10 Things To Know About The Late Islamic Scholar by isaacsegun(m): 1:31pm On Dec 24, 2020
Farid24224:

And do you know that no matter how close you are to one of them wallahi he hates you deeply inside him... I later realised this with a friend of mine that was a Christian, I overheard him with his Christian friends as they were insulting us, I shed tears because I never knew he would even think about that because if not for the religious difference you might even call us brothers... Since then I cut tieds with them.
This is how una go dey lie... Werey dey disguise! Who habour hatred like the fanatics among you?

2 Likes

Re: Justice Ahmed Lemu Dies At 91: 10 Things To Know About The Late Islamic Scholar by surzkidoo: 1:36pm On Dec 24, 2020
isaacsegun:

This is how una go dey lie... Werey dey disguise! Who habour hatred like the fanatics among you?
if we hated you people you won't have mind to be posting this
Re: Justice Ahmed Lemu Dies At 91: 10 Things To Know About The Late Islamic Scholar by Mayokun2019: 1:36pm On Dec 24, 2020
EjaikreTheViper:
Is there anything useful to learn about an Islamic scholar?
YES many times, a whole lot please.
Re: Justice Ahmed Lemu Dies At 91: 10 Things To Know About The Late Islamic Scholar by mrdharkchild(m): 1:38pm On Dec 24, 2020
May his soul rest in PERVERT PIGS grin grin grin grin
Re: Justice Ahmed Lemu Dies At 91: 10 Things To Know About The Late Islamic Scholar by PervertProphet: 1:38pm On Dec 24, 2020
Patrioticman007:

Your munu never do ?.

Can anyone be foolish than the follower of a Pedophile Prophet. One who is ready to kill because his dead Pervert Prophet Muhammad is exposed via the same Islamic books.

grin
Let's head to the Islamic books and see some of the "exemplary" lifestyle of Muhammad. Let me done with the other conversation I am having so we can look at them.

2 Likes

Re: Justice Ahmed Lemu Dies At 91: 10 Things To Know About The Late Islamic Scholar by isaacsegun(m): 1:40pm On Dec 24, 2020
surzkidoo:

if we hated you people you won't have mind to be posting this
Look at this lunatic � abeg weitin you for do?

1 Like

Re: Justice Ahmed Lemu Dies At 91: 10 Things To Know About The Late Islamic Scholar by Bundeskazler: 1:47pm On Dec 24, 2020
EjaikreTheViper:
oil don finish for your head
Re: Justice Ahmed Lemu Dies At 91: 10 Things To Know About The Late Islamic Scholar by Bundeskazler: 1:49pm On Dec 24, 2020
mrdharkchild:
May his soul rest in PERVERT PIGS grin grin grin grin
wetin him do u? Fear God na..ur parents go follow the steps 1 day o!!
Re: Justice Ahmed Lemu Dies At 91: 10 Things To Know About The Late Islamic Scholar by Karmatyra(f): 1:49pm On Dec 24, 2020
PervertProphet:

You are not a Muslim blah! blah!

You get angry that a Pedophile Prophet Muhammad was exposed from the very books that are the foundation of Islam but you will never get angry at his deeds of abusing a little girl child. grin Headslamming Taqiyyist.

Keep lying through your teeth. If it were possible. I bet you would want to kill while screaming Allahu Akbar while still doing the Taqiyya games of "I am not a Muslim".
Let Muhammad defend himself.
I don't have anything to prove to someone like you. Muslim or not, a human being should have a sense of reasoning which you clearly don't have. The Muslims you are insulting and provoking, the worst of them is still better than you

4 Likes

Re: Justice Ahmed Lemu Dies At 91: 10 Things To Know About The Late Islamic Scholar by PervertProphet: 1:53pm On Dec 24, 2020
Patrioticman007:
May Allah forgive him. This is what Northern Nigeria is known for (intellectual development & farming) not banditry & boko boy of nowadays.

This Surah Al-Ma'arij ayah 6 that you quoted now.

Can you explain the correlation to the death of this Islamic Scholar?
Are you somehow inferring that the torment is now near for the Islamic Scholar because of that ayah talked of torment for the disbelievers even according to the Tafsirs so are you insinuating that the Scholar is a disbeliever?!!

grin grin

They are always quoting what they don't understand.
Re: Justice Ahmed Lemu Dies At 91: 10 Things To Know About The Late Islamic Scholar by Bundeskazler: 1:55pm On Dec 24, 2020
PervertProphet:

You are not a Muslim blah! blah!

You get angry that a Pedophile Prophet Muhammad was exposed from the very books that are the foundation of Islam but you will never get angry at his deeds of abusing a little girl child. grin Headslamming Taqiyyist.

Keep lying through your teeth. If it were possible. I bet you would want to kill while screaming Allahu Akbar while still doing the Taqiyya games of "I am not a Muslim".
Let Muhammad defend himself.
your end will be painful.. you would wish u never said those things about him. Bet me, u will see things going from bad to worse for you and your entire family. You gone beyond boundaries boy.
Re: Justice Ahmed Lemu Dies At 91: 10 Things To Know About The Late Islamic Scholar by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 24, 2020
Nobody gives a shit hole about any religous scholar wether christian or muslim.

1 Like

Re: Justice Ahmed Lemu Dies At 91: 10 Things To Know About The Late Islamic Scholar by mamdanju: 2:08pm On Dec 24, 2020
May Allah forgive and have mercy upon the revered sheik.

1 Like

Re: Justice Ahmed Lemu Dies At 91: 10 Things To Know About The Late Islamic Scholar by Farid24224(m): 2:10pm On Dec 24, 2020
isaacsegun:

Am not lying, the hatred you show to us its reflecting back to you guys from us...Even within us we have never sat and just start insulting and saying bad things against Christianity before... I swear with my life!!

1 Like

Re: Justice Ahmed Lemu Dies At 91: 10 Things To Know About The Late Islamic Scholar by babaarewa(m): 2:14pm On Dec 24, 2020
Innalilahi wa ina alaihi raju'un. A good defender of our faith. May Allah forgive his shortcomings and grant him Aljannah fridaous.

2 Likes

Re: Justice Ahmed Lemu Dies At 91: 10 Things To Know About The Late Islamic Scholar by Farid24224(m): 2:18pm On Dec 24, 2020
Karmatyra:

God, this is so irritating. How Can a human being be so bitter. I am not a Muslim but I really got angry reading this. please inbehalf of we that are still sane, I apologise to all Muslim brethen unbehalf of this person. Damn, this is disgusting.
Did you see what he's saying? I can never in my life tarnish someone's believe in this way, I have Never in my life seen or heard a Muslim saying this or anything about Christianity in my entire life not even in private I swear to God... Doing this would not bring peace at all because it will just keep that venom of hatred in our heart to be increasing every moment we see this...

1 Like

Re: Justice Ahmed Lemu Dies At 91: 10 Things To Know About The Late Islamic Scholar by Microwhy: 2:20pm On Dec 24, 2020
EjaikreTheViper:
This is how a country disintegrate..
When people can't make useful use of their diversity. Lakumdinikum wa liyadeen

1 Like

Re: Justice Ahmed Lemu Dies At 91: 10 Things To Know About The Late Islamic Scholar by Microwhy: 2:27pm On Dec 24, 2020
Mikehot:
mind you he had sex with Aisha at 6 married her at 9.

Aisha even brought her dolls to Mohamed house as "wife"
You're actually a fool.
Read/ask before making senseless comments.
Re: Justice Ahmed Lemu Dies At 91: 10 Things To Know About The Late Islamic Scholar by muhdfaruq(m): 2:28pm On Dec 24, 2020
EjaikreTheViper:
yes,go and listen to Mufti Menk and Dr Zakr Naik lectures.

1 Like

Re: Justice Ahmed Lemu Dies At 91: 10 Things To Know About The Late Islamic Scholar by Bobnotrouble: 2:30pm On Dec 24, 2020
Inna Lillahi wa inna Ilayhi rajuhun.
May ALLAH be pleased with his SOUL and grant him Aljanna Firdaus. Aameen.
May ALLAH grant the family and the entire Muslim Ummah the fortitude to bear the loss.

2 Likes

Re: Justice Ahmed Lemu Dies At 91: 10 Things To Know About The Late Islamic Scholar by CountLaka(m): 2:33pm On Dec 24, 2020
Rip
Re: Justice Ahmed Lemu Dies At 91: 10 Things To Know About The Late Islamic Scholar by CountLaka(m): 2:36pm On Dec 24, 2020
Edyice:
HELL Fire straight

That's you ancestors abode
Re: Justice Ahmed Lemu Dies At 91: 10 Things To Know About The Late Islamic Scholar by smartest2020(m): 2:43pm On Dec 24, 2020
I dont know why many people post a funny comments on a serious post, may be they need to see like and share on them. Shame upon them
Re: Justice Ahmed Lemu Dies At 91: 10 Things To Know About The Late Islamic Scholar by Carlylepneuma: 2:53pm On Dec 24, 2020
Ayandokun2000:
This bin laden family again undecided
May his soul rest in PIECES undecided
and wt should be ur own case exactly? Petty

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldiers Kill 6 Kidnappers, Arrest Gunrunners In Plateau / Aisha Buhari Hosts Women Leaders From All 36 States Of Nigeria (Photos) / Aminu Suleiman: Cheque For Bola Tinubu Nomination And Expression Forms Ready

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.