Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,577 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:31 PM

Justice Ahmed Lemu Dies At 91: 10 Things To Know About The Late Islamic Scholar - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Justice Ahmed Lemu Dies At 91: 10 Things To Know About The Late Islamic Scholar (23422 Views)

Ahmed Yusufa: Islamic Scholar In Minna Appeals To Peter Obi For Borehole (video) / "Consequences Of Extra-judicial Killings" By Nuruddeen Lemu / Buhari Mourns Late Aisha Lemu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Justice Ahmed Lemu Dies At 91: 10 Things To Know About The Late Islamic Scholar by mrdharkchild(m): 3:10pm On Dec 24, 2020
Bundeskazler:
wetin him do u? Fear God na..ur parents go follow the steps 1 day o!!

And I, too. And I won't bother if someone on nairaland typed this trash I typed.
His next destination doesn't depend on what I pen down.
Re: Justice Ahmed Lemu Dies At 91: 10 Things To Know About The Late Islamic Scholar by Pymetrics: 3:12pm On Dec 24, 2020
I personally benefited from his humanitarian activities when I served in Minna. May Allah forgive him, and grant him Jannah firdaus.

1 Like

Re: Justice Ahmed Lemu Dies At 91: 10 Things To Know About The Late Islamic Scholar by TruthHurts1(m): 3:23pm On Dec 24, 2020
What intellectual development are you talking about?

[img]https://images./73sErw94l3XRlr7QBleBTs.jpg[/img]

Patrioticman007:
May Allah forgive him. This is what Northern Nigeria is known for (intellectual development & farming) not banditry & boko boy of nowadays.
Re: Justice Ahmed Lemu Dies At 91: 10 Things To Know About The Late Islamic Scholar by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 24, 2020
Harunabisanti:

May God punish you in hell fire for your utterances. Amen.
. mary you join him in hell.. amen

1 Like

Re: Justice Ahmed Lemu Dies At 91: 10 Things To Know About The Late Islamic Scholar by joe4christ(m): 3:49pm On Dec 24, 2020
Very educated and well articulated. You need to hear this man speak. I respect him alot. One of the few northern leaders who have my respect.

Rest well sir!

1 Like

Re: Justice Ahmed Lemu Dies At 91: 10 Things To Know About The Late Islamic Scholar by Nobody: 4:05pm On Dec 24, 2020
Microwhy:

You're actually a fool.
Read/ask before making senseless comments.
oh are you crying already, Abdool my slave pour your tears into a plastic kettle and wash your prick with it

1 Like

Re: Justice Ahmed Lemu Dies At 91: 10 Things To Know About The Late Islamic Scholar by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 24, 2020
Karmatyra:

God, this is so irritating. How Can a human being be so bitter. I am not a Muslim but I really got angry reading this. please inbehalf of we that are still sane, I apologise to all Muslim brethen unbehalf of this person. Damn, this is disgusting.
Abdool which is worse beheading you or a comment about a peadophile

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Justice Ahmed Lemu Dies At 91: 10 Things To Know About The Late Islamic Scholar by Aboki99(m): 4:32pm On Dec 24, 2020
EjaikreTheViper:
Is there anything useful to learn about an Islamic scholar?

Absolutely nothing since Islamic scholars only focus on inculcating good characters and manners in their adherents, the vast majority of whom are very lovely people to trust and interact business with (never mind the few deviants that are in every religions). And all of these God's work, they do free of charge, for the sake of their Lord. The majority of Islamic scholars never defraud their followers through payments of first fruits, tithes, and other fraudulent means of ripping them off their hard-earned money. So, I can why, you do not have anything to learn from these benign and truly Godly people who serve God not by words of mouth but concrete actions. In essence, islamic scholars neither teach nor commit financial crimes for someone to "learn anything from" . Have a nice day!

1 Like

Re: Justice Ahmed Lemu Dies At 91: 10 Things To Know About The Late Islamic Scholar by AMvanquish: 4:38pm On Dec 24, 2020
IamRandy:

I just tire for RELIGION of Piss!

When you die , people will talk about you the same way. Karma no dey miss road.
Re: Justice Ahmed Lemu Dies At 91: 10 Things To Know About The Late Islamic Scholar by zicoraads: 4:45pm On Dec 24, 2020
We'll miss you sorely. You were an epitome of kindness and love.
Re: Justice Ahmed Lemu Dies At 91: 10 Things To Know About The Late Islamic Scholar by Easy6597: 7:40pm On Dec 24, 2020
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Justice Ahmed Lemu Dies At 91: 10 Things To Know About The Late Islamic Scholar by ThatFairGuy: 8:02pm On Dec 24, 2020
EjaikreTheViper:
Bigoted f00l
Re: Justice Ahmed Lemu Dies At 91: 10 Things To Know About The Late Islamic Scholar by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 24, 2020
Karmatyra:

God, this is so irritating. How Can a human being be so bitter. I am not a Muslim but I really got angry reading this. please inbehalf of we that are still sane, I apologise to all Muslim brethen unbehalf of this person. Damn, this is disgusting.

You don't have one sense at all. How can PervertProphet's comment about Muhammad who actually according to Islamic records actually slept with a girl child be bitter or is it that you don't know the meaning of the word, bitterness that you are using.

I don't understand some of you on this Nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Justice Ahmed Lemu Dies At 91: 10 Things To Know About The Late Islamic Scholar by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 24, 2020
Karmatyra:

I don't have anything to prove to someone like you. Muslim or not, a human being should have a sense of reasoning which you clearly don't have. The Muslims you are insulting and provoking, the worst of them is still better than you

If Muhammad who according to Islamic records that I know was that terrible and he is the best model all Muslims must follow then how can pervertprophet be worst than the worst of Muslims when they follow the worst of all humans created-Muhammad.

2 Likes

Re: Justice Ahmed Lemu Dies At 91: 10 Things To Know About The Late Islamic Scholar by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 24, 2020
Bundeskazler:
your end will be painful.. you would wish u never said those things about him. Bet me, u will see things going from bad to worse for you and your entire family. You gone beyond boundaries boy.

PervertProphet's end will be splendid. The curse is on you. If you don't turn around from the path of destruction that you are on as introduced by Muhammad. You will end up in Hell with Muhammad. We saw the truth and turned around.

2 Likes

Re: Justice Ahmed Lemu Dies At 91: 10 Things To Know About The Late Islamic Scholar by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 24, 2020
Farid24224:

Am not lying, the hatred you show to us its reflecting back to you guys from us...Even within us we have never sat and just start insulting and saying bad things against Christianity before... I swear with my life!!

The qu'ran and hadiths says the most insulting about the Jews and Christians.

You can lie all you want but the records show.

1 Like

Re: Justice Ahmed Lemu Dies At 91: 10 Things To Know About The Late Islamic Scholar by Onlyonebuhari: 8:31pm On Dec 24, 2020
EjaikreTheViper:

Your education won't allow to know. It's a wisdom for an inspiring minds
Re: Justice Ahmed Lemu Dies At 91: 10 Things To Know About The Late Islamic Scholar by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 24, 2020
Farid24224:

Did you see what he's saying? I can never in my life tarnish someone's believe in this way, I have Never in my life seen or heard a Muslim saying this or anything about Christianity in my entire life not even in private I swear to God... Doing this would not bring peace at all because it will just keep that venom of hatred in our heart to be increasing every moment we see this...

When you start reading the qu'ran and hadiths very well on your own then you will start understanding that most of what PervertProphet says is the truth despite how Muslims get offended over the truth he says.

2 Likes

Re: Justice Ahmed Lemu Dies At 91: 10 Things To Know About The Late Islamic Scholar by IamRandy: 8:46pm On Dec 24, 2020
AMvanquish:

When you die , people will talk about you the same way. Karma no dey miss road.

Gerrout! BOKOHARAMcheesycheesy
Re: Justice Ahmed Lemu Dies At 91: 10 Things To Know About The Late Islamic Scholar by Bimpe29: 9:23pm On Dec 24, 2020
Allahumo ighifirillahu war'amhu Aameen.

1 Like

Re: Justice Ahmed Lemu Dies At 91: 10 Things To Know About The Late Islamic Scholar by Rashman578(m): 9:55pm On Dec 24, 2020
May Allah forgive his sins and grant him, Al-janatu firdaus, ameen

1 Like

Re: Justice Ahmed Lemu Dies At 91: 10 Things To Know About The Late Islamic Scholar by Farid24224(m): 11:19pm On Dec 24, 2020
Qudsi:

When you start reading the qu'ran and hadiths very well on your own then you will start understanding that most of what PervertProphet says is the truth despite how Muslims get offended over the truth he says.
I read the Qur'an and the Hadith and what he said is not even an atom close to what's there.... Just look at what he's saying, so what he is saying you believed it?
Re: Justice Ahmed Lemu Dies At 91: 10 Things To Know About The Late Islamic Scholar by Farid24224(m): 11:22pm On Dec 24, 2020
Qudsi:

The qu'ran and hadiths says the most insulting about the Jews and Christians.

You can lie all you want but the records show.
We didn't come and use it against both the Christians and Jews... Like you guys, you come and start insulting another's religion.A sane person won't do that..
Re: Justice Ahmed Lemu Dies At 91: 10 Things To Know About The Late Islamic Scholar by YaksonFCA(m): 3:27am On Dec 25, 2020
RIP. Condolences
Re: Justice Ahmed Lemu Dies At 91: 10 Things To Know About The Late Islamic Scholar by EjaikreTheViper(f): 8:40am On Dec 25, 2020
Aboki99:

Absolutely nothing since Islamic scholars only focus on inculcating good characters and manners in their adherents, the vast majority of whom are very lovely people to trust and interact business with (never mind the few deviants that are in every religions). And all of these God's work, they do free of charge, for the sake of their Lord. The majority of Islamic scholars never defraud their followers through payments of first fruits, tithes, and other fraudulent means of ripping them off their hard-earned money. So, I can why, you do not have anything to learn from these benign and truly Godly people who serve God not by words of mouth but concrete actions. In essence, islamic scholars neither teach nor commit financial crimes for someone to "learn anything from" . Have a nice day!

SHUT UP!
TALKING RUBBISH!!!

1 Like

Re: Justice Ahmed Lemu Dies At 91: 10 Things To Know About The Late Islamic Scholar by EjaikreTheViper(f): 12:40pm On Dec 25, 2020
Onlyonebuhari:

Your education won't allow to know. It's a wisdom for an inspiring minds

SHUT UP!!!
TALKING RUBBISH
Re: Justice Ahmed Lemu Dies At 91: 10 Things To Know About The Late Islamic Scholar by Onlyonebuhari: 5:11pm On Dec 25, 2020
EjaikreTheViper:

SHUT UP!!!
TALKING RUBBISH

Inspiring minds aren't social media miscreants. They investigate and research what they don't know.
Re: Justice Ahmed Lemu Dies At 91: 10 Things To Know About The Late Islamic Scholar by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 25, 2020
Farid24224:

We didn't come and use it against both the Christians and Jews... Like you guys, you come and start insulting another's religion.A sane person won't do that..

Just like PervertProphet says a sane person won't follow a 54year old man who sexually devoured a 9year old girl child and call that type of person a prophet at all.

1 Like

Re: Justice Ahmed Lemu Dies At 91: 10 Things To Know About The Late Islamic Scholar by Farid24224(m): 9:53pm On Dec 25, 2020
Qudsi:

Just like PervertProphet says a sane person won't follow a 54year old man who sexually devoured a 9year old girl child and call that type of person a prophet at all.
Prophet Muhammad (SAW) did not sexually devour no one...You can't just go to the internet and search about the Hadiths or verses...You have to read it in the Qur'an for full understanding and may you be forgiven for you did not know...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bishop Matthew Kukah: Buhari Has Done A Terrible Job As President Of Nigeria / Rivers, G5 Govs Won’t Work For Atiku, Wike Declares / SERAP Gives NJC 5 Days To Take Over CJN Onnoghen’s Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.