Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,771 members, 7,809,976 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

Pictures Of Halden Prison In Norway. - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures Of Halden Prison In Norway. (4245 Views)

Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) / Over 800 People Trapped In Cruise Ship Chaos In Norway (Photos) / Nigerian Migrants Cry Out After Being Locked Up In Prison In Libya. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Halden Prison In Norway. by Canih28: 7:59pm On Dec 24, 2020
Hadampson:
Make una come see something

Richdee1
niklausefred
subomi007
lamboladee
SaintHillary
Vhuqnl
joohan
ichbinbrait
Canih28
olioxx
Savagethe21st
aziza45442
2Lynx
.✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯

✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯

Tnx for the mention Hadampson
This one na self-contain (Oyibo standard)

Re: Pictures Of Halden Prison In Norway. by lymelyte(m): 7:59pm On Dec 24, 2020
Asquare84:
On the contrary if you put a Nigeria man in such prison he will keep commiting crime so that he will be sent there
free house rent cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Halden Prison In Norway. by 2Lynx(m): 1:38am On Dec 25, 2020
Hadampson:

Richdee1
niklausefred
subomi007
lamboladee
SaintHillary
Vhuqnl
joohan
ichbinbrait
Canih28
olioxx
Savagethe21st
aziza45442
2Lynx
by this time next year it's all gonna be white Christmas for most of us in Canada or the Scandinavian or wherever's on our list that snows...
Happy Holiday.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Halden Prison In Norway. by Richdee1(m): 4:09am On Dec 25, 2020
Hadampson:
Richdee1 niklausefred subomi007 lamboladee SaintHillary Vhuqnl joohan ichbinbrait Canih28 olioxx Savagethe21st aziza45442 2Lynx
Mehn broda, if na this kind prison dey Naija, I go dey commit crime every month
Re: Pictures Of Halden Prison In Norway. by NiklauseFred(m): 5:15am On Dec 25, 2020
Hadampson:

Richdee1
niklausefred
subomi007
lamboladee
SaintHillary
Vhuqnl
joohan
ichbinbrait
Canih28
olioxx
Savagethe21st
aziza45442
2Lynx

Bro with tears in my eyes,I say fu*k NIGERIA!!! embarassed
Re: Pictures Of Halden Prison In Norway. by Raph82(m): 5:21am On Dec 25, 2020
Who swear for us for this part of the world?
Re: Pictures Of Halden Prison In Norway. by 2Lynx(m): 7:49am On Dec 25, 2020
Richdee1:

Mehn broda, if na this kind prison dey Naija, I go dey commit crime every month
free flat house rent. free Good food, prison guards fit teach me basketball and I fit write tons of poems and books in a clean environment like this sef.
some interior of houses in lekki no fine reach this prison
Re: Pictures Of Halden Prison In Norway. by Karleb(m): 6:32pm On Dec 25, 2020
Cubana06:
I watched the review of this prison in one youtube video, I was shocked, it's not a prison

I think I need my glasses because what I'm seeing is not a prison.
Re: Pictures Of Halden Prison In Norway. by Karleb(m): 6:33pm On Dec 25, 2020
NiklauseFred:

Bro with tears in my eyes,I say fu*k NIGERIA!!! embarassed
If this is a prayer, I say amen to it.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Halden Prison In Norway. by Subomi007: 10:48pm On Dec 25, 2020
Hadampson:

Richdee1
niklausefred
subomi007
lamboladee
SaintHillary
Vhuqnl
joohan
ichbinbrait
Canih28
olioxx
Savagethe21st
aziza45442
2Lynx

Thanks for the mention, Merry Christmas and happy new year in advance.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Halden Prison In Norway. by Plut01: 9:07am On Dec 26, 2020

A prison will always be a prison.

Re: Pictures Of Halden Prison In Norway. by symbianDON(m): 6:34pm On Dec 26, 2020
I pray Nigeria never gets to the point of having prisons like this. Asin ehnnn! you will just see a scenario where people will sue themselves to court and beg the judge to sentence them to life imprisonment na grin
Re: Pictures Of Halden Prison In Norway. by Bullman(m): 2:47pm On Dec 27, 2020
Hadampson:
I was scrolling through my timeline when I saw the pictures of halden prison in Norway. Honestly I was flabbergasted, I mean we know how prisons in Nigeria look like. I can't even imagine it. Halden prison is better than some houses in Nigeria, this is an undisputed fact

The white people understand the real definition of prison. Prison is supposed to be place of rehabilitation not a place of torture. You woks, get educated, get degrees in vocational courses and undergo proper psychological evaluation but torturing inmates as a means of letting them know that they are paying for their crimes won't make them turn to a new leaf.

That's why we have many stubborn people in Nigeria who are ready to do anything for our polithiefcians and vote for people like buhari and atiku.

In Norway, prisoners are treated like kings and properly rehabilitated before coming out.

Exercise is compulsory. The inmates eat anything they want. Their health is intact and they even have doctors that do check up on them from time to time.

Looks better than eko hotel and shit.
Re: Pictures Of Halden Prison In Norway. by Angelacruz: 3:09pm On Dec 27, 2020
make sense
Re: Pictures Of Halden Prison In Norway. by Angelacruz: 3:10pm On Dec 27, 2020
GayPontiff:
Can they jail me for 20years here biko
be careful of wat u wish for
Re: Pictures Of Halden Prison In Norway. by NiklauseFred(m): 6:55pm On Jan 03, 2021
Karleb:

If this is a prayer, I say amen to it.

Re: Pictures Of Halden Prison In Norway. by IchBinBrait(m): 6:29pm On Jun 13, 2021
Hadampson:

Richdee1 niklausefred subomi007 lamboladee SaintHillary Vhuqnl joohan ichbinbrait Canih28 olioxx Savagethe21st aziza45442 2Lynx

This prison is beautiful and permit me to use the words "world class", but nevertheless, it is not a place to be. Residents are confined to the walls for a long period of time. This is not life!

Freedom is most important no matter what!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hungary: All about Study/Student Visa in Budapest / Mother Of Boy Who Flies Arik Air Plane On Tyre From Benin To Lagos Speaks / My Euro Tour Of Summer 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.