Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

Another Wahala! Please What's The Name Of This Pose? - Ini Edo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Another Wahala! Please What's The Name Of This Pose? - Ini Edo (5020 Views)

Who Like This Pose ??? / Rita Dominic, Genevieve Nnaji, Ini Edo, Mercy Aigbe, Likely To Wed In 2021 / Ini Edo Is The Sexiest Nollywood Actress (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Wahala! Please What's The Name Of This Pose? - Ini Edo by GodWrites: 10:40am On Dec 24, 2020
I still don't get it; is she epileptic?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Wahala! Please What's The Name Of This Pose? - Ini Edo by paulolee(m): 1:20pm On Dec 24, 2020
her boobs don de fall hands...
Re: Another Wahala! Please What's The Name Of This Pose? - Ini Edo by BlackfireX: 1:36pm On Dec 24, 2020
All this Yoruba girls selling agbo in Onitsha pose grin

1 Like

Re: Another Wahala! Please What's The Name Of This Pose? - Ini Edo by meobizy(f): 2:14pm On Dec 24, 2020
It’s called “the doctor’s work was great.” She did liposuction and renewed her Brazilian Butt Lift. I salute her for being one of the pioneers of the trend in Nollywood.

2 Likes

Re: Another Wahala! Please What's The Name Of This Pose? - Ini Edo by cassidy1996(m): 2:16pm On Dec 24, 2020
she's hot
Re: Another Wahala! Please What's The Name Of This Pose? - Ini Edo by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 24, 2020
Pricing:
It costs $7.95 USD or about #4000 to subscribe to QuillBot monthly, $29.95 or about #12,000 for 6 months, and $39.95 or #17,000 for a year.

I BUY IN BULK FROM QUILLBOT, HENCE, I AM PROVIDING THE BEST VALUE FOR #3000.
CONTACT VIA MESSAGE OR WHATSAPP +2348066206090

Quillbot is an exciting paraphrasing tool that will blow your mind

QuillBot functions as a grammar checker and fluency enhancer. It also provides you with creative suggestions on your sentences. It is a smart thesaurus for sentences with an underlying technology based on machine learning. There is a free version that will do a couple of sentences. However, for a fee, you can upload as much as you want. This makes it harder for 'turn-it-in" to detect plagiarism. QuillBot premium uses AI to rephrase the whole sentences without altering their meaning, this is more important to you as a researcher.

Why a premium account?

Faster processing: Premium accounts have their text paraphrased faster. It paraphrase more pages (10,000 characters) at once with a faster processing speed to get more done in less time.

Compare Modes: This feature allows you to see a single sentence in multiple modes at once to compare results. These models are fluency, standard, suggestive, creative and concision. The free version has only standard and fluency, however, as a researcher, you need more than both options. The suggestive and creative button will blow your mind.

Freeze Words & Phrases: The ability to prevent the paraphraser from changing certain words or phrases

Plugs in: It fits into Google Chrome & Docs Extensions

Premium Features:

It saves 75% of your time per writing project
It has up to 10,000 paraphraser character length
It has four word flipper settings
It has five paraphraser modes
It has up to 25,000 summarizer character length
It is trusted by millions worldwide who testify about the premium tool.

Pricing:
It cost $7.95 USD or about #4000 to subscribe to QuillBot monthly, $29.95 or about #12,000 for 6 months and $39.95 or #17,000 for a year.

I BUY IN BULK FROM QUILLBOT, HENCE, I AM PROVIDING THE BEST VALUE FOR #3000.
CONTACT VIA MESSAGE OR WHATSAPP +2348066206090.
Re: Another Wahala! Please What's The Name Of This Pose? - Ini Edo by DukeJoe17: 4:29pm On Dec 24, 2020
Ibom finest to the universe.
Re: Another Wahala! Please What's The Name Of This Pose? - Ini Edo by Qsand: 4:58pm On Dec 24, 2020
What's your business

Re: Another Wahala! Please What's The Name Of This Pose? - Ini Edo by INnaMAN: 5:35pm On Dec 24, 2020
fake ass grin

1 Like

Re: Another Wahala! Please What's The Name Of This Pose? - Ini Edo by phransix2: 6:14pm On Dec 24, 2020
Okay
Re: Another Wahala! Please What's The Name Of This Pose? - Ini Edo by Lastoffourtnyt: 7:02pm On Dec 24, 2020
The Nigerian snake girl. Or you could call it Sankey in the dog shadow. I mean female dog
Re: Another Wahala! Please What's The Name Of This Pose? - Ini Edo by timibare(m): 8:25pm On Dec 24, 2020
paulolee:
her boobs don de fall hands...
don de....abi e don fall yakata like glo yakata
Re: Another Wahala! Please What's The Name Of This Pose? - Ini Edo by TheMan3: 8:37pm On Dec 24, 2020
GodWrites:
I still don't get it; is she epileptic?
what do you understand by that word
Re: Another Wahala! Please What's The Name Of This Pose? - Ini Edo by jojofola: 9:40pm On Dec 24, 2020
Ini Edo dey try sha.

She no gree retire grin
Babe don dey top of the chain ever since.

But NaWa shocked
Re: Another Wahala! Please What's The Name Of This Pose? - Ini Edo by Sofistcatdmoron: 9:46pm On Dec 24, 2020
Old woman
Na 18 years we dey follow
Re: Another Wahala! Please What's The Name Of This Pose? - Ini Edo by Postanalyser: 11:33pm On Dec 24, 2020
timibare:
where is ur location
Abia state
Re: Another Wahala! Please What's The Name Of This Pose? - Ini Edo by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:49pm On Dec 24, 2020
manikeen! cheesy

(1) (Reply)

"The Baby Fine Pass You” – Tall Lady & Daughter Slay In NYSC Uniform / The Rose Factor! / Best Way To Handle Trust Issues In A Relationship:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.