Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,807 members, 7,956,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:23 PM

This Is My Worst Christmas -Man Whose Account Was Frozen After #EndSARS Protest - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is My Worst Christmas -Man Whose Account Was Frozen After #EndSARS Protest (26937 Views)

Mustapha Nwaoko: No Money Belonging To Kogi State Was Frozen / "I Ate Just Once Yesterday" - End SARS Protesters Whose Bank Account Was Frozen / Nigerians Fuss As Arab Guy Whose Account Many Mistake For NASS Tweets In Pidgin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is My Worst Christmas -Man Whose Account Was Frozen After #EndSARS Protest by davillian(m): 5:02pm On Dec 24, 2020
Military regime
Re: This Is My Worst Christmas -Man Whose Account Was Frozen After #EndSARS Protest by AFONJACOW(m): 5:02pm On Dec 24, 2020
What els6do you expect from tyrant like Jubrin
Re: This Is My Worst Christmas -Man Whose Account Was Frozen After #EndSARS Protest by optimusprime2(m): 5:03pm On Dec 24, 2020
I smell a dude about to migrate... grin
Re: This Is My Worst Christmas -Man Whose Account Was Frozen After #EndSARS Protest by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 24, 2020
Behind beggar

2 Likes

Re: This Is My Worst Christmas -Man Whose Account Was Frozen After #EndSARS Protest by erico2k2(m): 5:08pm On Dec 24, 2020
loopman:
He obviously received funds from questionable sources into his accounts and other irregular inflows during that period. Hope he knows all the sources of funds into his account during the EndSars madness ?
Nairaland Judge well done!
Re: This Is My Worst Christmas -Man Whose Account Was Frozen After #EndSARS Protest by Asadujames202(m): 5:08pm On Dec 24, 2020
Corporate moocher

1 Like

Re: This Is My Worst Christmas -Man Whose Account Was Frozen After #EndSARS Protest by Bigcowhorn: 5:09pm On Dec 24, 2020
IamD18:
Cooperate begging is another lucrative means of earning money from emotional Nigerians

Sense if too common for you to be this stewpweed

Re: This Is My Worst Christmas -Man Whose Account Was Frozen After #EndSARS Protest by Dexterfire: 5:11pm On Dec 24, 2020
Okoroawusa:
Good for you. You are talking because you are not cooling your heels in jail right now.

Corporate beggar!
You're truly living up to your moniker undecided

1 Like

Re: This Is My Worst Christmas -Man Whose Account Was Frozen After #EndSARS Protest by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 24, 2020
TMSMedia:
This Is So Far The Worst Christmas For Me And My Family - Man Whose Account Was Frozen After #EndSARS Protest Cries Out

Victor Israel, a medical personnel in Rivers state whose account was frozen by the Central Bank of Nigeria for ''giving medical attention'' to #EndSARS protesters in October, says its been two months and counting since he has been denied access to his money, IgbereTV reports.

In a tweet posted this morning, Victor says this is the worst Christmas for him and his family.

He tweeted:

https://twitter.com/VictorIsrael_/status/1341993496857739265?s=19
Re: This Is My Worst Christmas -Man Whose Account Was Frozen After #EndSARS Protest by BanevsJoker(m): 5:11pm On Dec 24, 2020
tollyboy5:
where are the evidence?
And he said "obviously". People mumu sha.
Re: This Is My Worst Christmas -Man Whose Account Was Frozen After #EndSARS Protest by georgementday(m): 5:11pm On Dec 24, 2020
Tyrannical democracy
Re: This Is My Worst Christmas -Man Whose Account Was Frozen After #EndSARS Protest by Seyzcham91(m): 5:13pm On Dec 24, 2020
grin grin i dey with you on this
tollyboy5:
Don't worry this country go soon scatter. Trust me wink
Re: This Is My Worst Christmas -Man Whose Account Was Frozen After #EndSARS Protest by Ihatemumu: 5:14pm On Dec 24, 2020
IamD18:
Cooperate begging is another lucrative means of earning money from emotional Nigerians

Learn to put yourself in people shoes!!!
Re: This Is My Worst Christmas -Man Whose Account Was Frozen After #EndSARS Protest by enilowo(m): 5:14pm On Dec 24, 2020
I thought Endsars structure is very strong. Why cant they start go fund me fo you? Oga go and explain the source of funds to the authorities. Una no go destroy this country over our heads.

3 Likes

Re: This Is My Worst Christmas -Man Whose Account Was Frozen After #EndSARS Protest by timay(m): 5:17pm On Dec 24, 2020
ednut1:
you think the average Nigerian wants to die

If the people in government are thinking in this direction like this (For all I care, you might be one of them) and continue with their impunity, Let me tell you something, they've made a big first mistake. In reality, no one wants to die, but when you push people , you can only push them so far before they turn back and realise that they have nothing to loose and go bunkers against them

Continue with your narrative of "Does an average Nigerian want to die?" E go shock Una. Just continue pushing and supporting the government anti-people Draconian policies

2 Likes

Re: This Is My Worst Christmas -Man Whose Account Was Frozen After #EndSARS Protest by ednut1(m): 5:20pm On Dec 24, 2020
timay:

If the people in government are thinking in this direction like this (For all I care, you might be one of them) and continue with their impunity, Let me tell you something, they've made a big first mistake. In reality, no one wants to die, but when you push people , you can only push them so far before they turn back and realise that they have nothing to loose and go bunkers against them

Continue with your narrative of "Does an average Nigerian want to die?" E go shock Una. Just continue pushing and supporting the government anti-people Draconian policies
how am i supporting them. You can see from the last protest the country is not united and hoodlums and common man will turned it to anarchy and looting. People should vote wisely in 2023.but as usual they wont
Re: This Is My Worst Christmas -Man Whose Account Was Frozen After #EndSARS Protest by authority2006(m): 5:22pm On Dec 24, 2020
osamz007:

HE LOST HIS SAVINGS

He didn't lose it
Re: This Is My Worst Christmas -Man Whose Account Was Frozen After #EndSARS Protest by authority2006(m): 5:25pm On Dec 24, 2020
[code][/code]
loopman:
He obviously received funds from questionable sources into his accounts and other irregular inflows during that period. Hope he knows all the sources of funds into his account during the EndSars madness ?

Exactly.

1 Like

Re: This Is My Worst Christmas -Man Whose Account Was Frozen After #EndSARS Protest by Ijaya123: 5:25pm On Dec 24, 2020
loopman:

It’s with CBN that locked his account. He should go to court if he think the accounts are clean and stop doing E-bambiala on Twitter

So you’re CBN spokesperson and legal counsel?

3 Likes

Re: This Is My Worst Christmas -Man Whose Account Was Frozen After #EndSARS Protest by authority2006(m): 5:26pm On Dec 24, 2020
[s]
Orjioorji:
but those who received money for Boko Haram are celebrated because they are your religion and tribes. Judgement day is coming [/s] .

Trash
Re: This Is My Worst Christmas -Man Whose Account Was Frozen After #EndSARS Protest by pemzy: 5:31pm On Dec 24, 2020
God punish you, your video and your generation. Bloody zombie!!

Shut the Bleep up...

Bloody liar... Just say you need money for Christmas don't lie with CBN....

This is lame nigga...

Guys abeg check out my YouTube videos..

And try not to judge me too harshly grin It's my second short video shot with a phone. I am still learning to understand certain things, didn't have a camera and light but had to use what we had and improvised...

Exorcism of Ayodele is a short horror video of a possessed girl.

Directed by: Danny Walker

Produced by: Danny Walker

Screenplay and story by: Danny Walker

Starring: Anita John, Sir Kenny Babs and Kunle Babs

Cinematography and editing by: Danny Walker

Lighting by: Danny Walker and Kunle Babs

Release date: 22 December 2020 (YouTube)

Budget: N5,000

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4buisbJQlRw

Don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel for more entertaining videos coming soon
[/quote]
Re: This Is My Worst Christmas -Man Whose Account Was Frozen After #EndSARS Protest by timay(m): 5:33pm On Dec 24, 2020
ednut1:
how am i supporting them. You can see from the last protest the country is not united and hoodlums and common man will turned it to anarchy and looting. People should vote wisely in 2023.but as usual they wont

Looting is an unfortunate common side effect of protests anywhere in the world , even in those advanced countries. It can't be ruled out. That is why those advanced countries usually address protests very fast by addressing the issues involved that is why you see their leaders or people concerned resign here and there if it warrants that. This is because a protest that drags for long usually result to anarchy and looting.

About being United, you can see that the country United for the first week of the protest or so until the government agents start running their own agenda to disrupt it, which was expected.

In conclusion, the government should not depend on our disunity to continue with their act of impunity and insensitivity. SARS menace United the people the last time and it shook the nation, of which I'm sure those people never expected it. The next protest might not happen anytime now and the protest happening again depends on the actions and inactions of the government In addressing issues that affect the populace, in which the common one is extreme poverty. If the government continue in impoverishing the people, it could happen and this time around , they might not be able to curb it like the EndSARS protests.
A prosperous country will benefit everyone. Even the rich will be able to enjoy their wealth in peace. Look around , the countries battling insecurity are mostly the impoverished one, while the most peaceful nations are mostly the rich ones, because majority of their citizens are not impoverished and they have a lot to loose compared to a nation the citizens are impoverished
Re: This Is My Worst Christmas -Man Whose Account Was Frozen After #EndSARS Protest by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 5:33pm On Dec 24, 2020
IamD18:

Must you be sentimental?
Re: This Is My Worst Christmas -Man Whose Account Was Frozen After #EndSARS Protest by Iwason(m): 5:34pm On Dec 24, 2020
The Nigeria government are acting irresponsible,why on Earth will they freeze the account of innocent citizens for exercising they right, Nigeria government is looking for trouble and trouble they will get.
Re: This Is My Worst Christmas -Man Whose Account Was Frozen After #EndSARS Protest by Nobody: 5:35pm On Dec 24, 2020
loopman:

What madness?
Re: This Is My Worst Christmas -Man Whose Account Was Frozen After #EndSARS Protest by ednut1(m): 5:35pm On Dec 24, 2020
timay:

Looting is an unfortunate common side effect of protests anywhere in the world , even in those advanced countries. It can't be ruled out. That is why those advanced countries usually address protests very fast by addressing the issues involved that is why you see their leaders or people concerned resign here and there if it warrants that. This is because a protest that drags for long usually result to anarchy and looting.

About being United, you can see that the country United for the first week of the protest or so until the government agents start running their own agenda to disrupt it, which was expected.

In conclusion, the government should not depend on our disunity to continue with their act of impunity and insensitivity. SARS menace United the people the last time and it shook the nation, of which I'm sure those people never expected it. The next protest might not happen anytime now and the protest happening again depends on the actions and inactions of the government In addressing issues that affect the populace, in which the common one is extreme poverty. Of the government continue in impoverishing the people, it could happen and this time around , they might not be able to curb it like the EndSARS protests.
A prosperous country will benefit everyone. Even the rich will be able to enjoy their wealth in peace. Look around , the countries battling insecurity are mostly the impoverished one, while the most peaceful nations are mostly the rich ones, because majority of their citizens are not impoverished and they have a lot to loose compared to a nation the citizens are impoverished
southern Nigeria United. North didn't. And they have the majority votes. Many saw it as an attempt to overthrow their messiah Buhari. Nigeria is hopeless and doomed. Protest can lead to a libya or a Somalia situation
Re: This Is My Worst Christmas -Man Whose Account Was Frozen After #EndSARS Protest by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 5:35pm On Dec 24, 2020
loopman:

WEREY
OLORIBURUKU
APODA
OPONU
ODE
AKIDANIDANI
ERAN
EWURE
EWU
NDIARA
NINCOMPOOP
CHARLATAN
NUISANCE
LOWLIFE
BIGOT
FOOLISH
STUPID
FOOL

1 Share

Re: This Is My Worst Christmas -Man Whose Account Was Frozen After #EndSARS Protest by Missyajoke(f): 5:38pm On Dec 24, 2020
Gggg
Re: This Is My Worst Christmas -Man Whose Account Was Frozen After #EndSARS Protest by slowice(m): 5:41pm On Dec 24, 2020
When the wicked is in power... The people suffer untold hardship... They look for ways to make things harder for the people.

But God pass man
Re: This Is My Worst Christmas -Man Whose Account Was Frozen After #EndSARS Protest by timay(m): 5:45pm On Dec 24, 2020
ednut1:
southern Nigeria United. North didn't. And they have the majority votes. Many saw it as an attempt to overthrow their messiah Buhari. Nigeria is hopeless and doomed. Protest can lead to a libya or a Somalia situation

I get you. But the protest results could go both ways. I'm sure it won't go Libya way because we are not in a dictator, although we are not in a full democracy either. But it will only result into the people in government Caring about nation building for once in their miserable lives instead of themselves and it will increase the political awareness of the people, as more people will get involved interested and involved in political process .
Those guys get away with a lot of shit in Nigeria because no one asks questions.
The Arab Spring resulted into a Libya problem, it also created a UAE, Qatar success and even Saudi Arabia are becoming less extremist by the year. So it's a two edge aword
Re: This Is My Worst Christmas -Man Whose Account Was Frozen After #EndSARS Protest by bcashy: 6:08pm On Dec 24, 2020
IamD18:

grin grin grin grin

Abi oooooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akeredolu: Emefiele Must Resign As CBN Governor Immediately / Datti joins Patience Jonathan, Buhari others in ‘Crying Hall Of Fame’ / Jonathan’s Ministers Lose Severance Package

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.