Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Register Your Business With CAC Here On Nairaland - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Register Your Business With CAC Here On Nairaland (1088 Views)

How To Register Your Company With Corporate Affairs Commission (cac) / CAC Reviews Cost Of Business Registration, Says Now Cheaper / Tara Fela-Durotoye: I Started Makeup Business With N15,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Register Your Business With CAC Here On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:22am On Dec 24, 2020
Anyone can decide one day to start operating a business. All that the person needs to do is provide a product or service to another person in exchange for money or money’s worth to be “in business.” While registering your business with the” Corporate Affairs Commission” (CAC) isn’t necessarily required to complete certain business transactions, it is a smart choice for new and existing entrepreneurs for a variety of reasons which includes:

1.Opening Business Bank Accounts
You need to provide proof that your business is properly registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) to open a business bank account in Nigeria. A business bank account is an important asset to a small business because you can separate your personal activities from your business activities. It is also more professional to give your clients / customers a business account details that carry your business name for payment instead of your own full name.

2. Safeguarding Your Business / Corporate Name
One huge advantage of registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) is safeguarding your business name from being used by another person / business. No one else can register a business with that same name or a similar name.

3. Legal Liability Protection
Another benefit of registration is receiving some legal liability protection (note that a private company limited by share has a legal personality distinct from that of its subscribers). If you register or incorporate your business, you will not be held personally responsible for certain accidents and other liabilities incurred by the registered company.

4. Getting Loans
when you apply for business loans, you’re going to have to prove that you’re actually a business. Banks and investors will ask to see your business registration certificate along with other application requirements before approving your loan application.

5. Reputation with Customers
Customers and clients, especially people you’ve never worked with before, need assurance that you are a legitimate business. A potential client may suspect your business of being a “fly-by-night” operation if your company isn’t properly registered. When a business is registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), it could put your clients at ease when making a decision about whether to spend money with / transact business with your company.

6. Supplier Arrangements / Government Contracts
A registered business also makes you eligible to receive supplier discounts that you wouldn’t normally receive as an unregistered business entity. Suppliers usually reserve special rates for business owners who can show official evidence of business name or company registration (certificate of incorporation) issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC). Also, if your plan is to be getting government contracts for your company, a business registration is one of the first requirements.

7. Perpetual Succession / Continuity
A final benefit of registration is the business continuing even if you die or become ill. A registered business is an entity in its own right; thus, another can assume ownership or control or your business can be sold. Neither is it possible without registration.

I will be helping Nairalanders register their Businesses without going through the stress and hassle.
Upon registration, your certificate will be ready in less than 14 days and I will send it to you via transport courier services near you.

For Business registration = ₦15,500 for everything
For Company registration (LTD) = ₦30,500 for everything

For more information send me a mail contact.uncleokoro@gmail.com

Re: Register Your Business With CAC Here On Nairaland by vickydankal(f): 11:31am On Dec 24, 2020
My only problem now is fear of scam. I was scam during the locking mid July.
Re: Register Your Business With CAC Here On Nairaland by Prolificgiant(m): 11:50am On Dec 24, 2020
Where is ur office located sir?
Re: Register Your Business With CAC Here On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 24, 2020
vickydankal:
My only problem now is fear of scam. I was scam during the locking mid July.

No scam involved.

I can provide you with my ID card to report me to the authorities if you notice any inappropriate move.
Re: Register Your Business With CAC Here On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 24, 2020
Prolificgiant:
Where is ur office located sir?
Calabar in Cross River State.
Re: Register Your Business With CAC Here On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 24, 2020
Register your business today!
Re: Register Your Business With CAC Here On Nairaland by vickydankal(f): 3:05pm On Dec 24, 2020
UNCLEOKORO:

No scam involved.

I can provide you with my ID card to report me to the authorities if you notice any inappropriate move.

Ok I sent you dm
Re: Register Your Business With CAC Here On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 24, 2020
vickydankal:

Ok I sent you dm

Responded.
Re: Register Your Business With CAC Here On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 24, 2020
Keep bringing your businesses for Registration..
Re: Register Your Business With CAC Here On Nairaland by andivirus: 6:29pm On Dec 24, 2020
I started business name registration and reached the final stage after signing and submission of relevant documents, my application was queried. the query is that I should download filling receipt from the dashboard but I don't understand which receipt they mean, I have submitted name search and business name registration receipt. what next will I do.?
Re: Register Your Business With CAC Here On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 24, 2020
Register your business now
Re: Register Your Business With CAC Here On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:04pm On Dec 25, 2020
Merry Christmas!
Dont forget to register your business
Re: Register Your Business With CAC Here On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 03, 2021
Happy New!
We are still registering businesses and companies.
Re: Register Your Business With CAC Here On Nairaland by henrijin: 7:56pm On Jan 03, 2021
andivirus:
I started business name registration and reached the final stage after signing and submission of relevant documents, my application was queried. the query is that I should download filling receipt from the dashboard but I don't understand which receipt they mean, I have submitted name search and business name registration receipt. what next will I do.?

The 10k receipt
Re: Register Your Business With CAC Here On Nairaland by funsho75(m): 7:22am On Jan 04, 2021
How can i change one of the address
I try doing it online buy no way
Re: Register Your Business With CAC Here On Nairaland by ememibies: 10:20pm On Oct 03, 2021
EVG Business Services was incorporated in 2018 and has since been rendering professional services to businesses to help them achieve industry success.

Our services include:

1. Business/Company/NGO registration with Corporate Affairs Commission
2. Annual filing and post incorporation services with Corporate Affairs Commission
3. Bookkeeping and Financial statement preparation
4. Weekly, monthly, quarterly and Annual Financial Reporting
5. Monthly payroll Computation, pension and PAYE remittance and filing
6. Bank Reconciliation and Verification of bank charges
7. Companies Income Tax-CIT, Value Added Tax-VAT, Withholding Tax-WHT Payment and Filing
8. Statutory Audit
9. Business start-up consultancy
10. Financial projection/forecast preparation
11. Staff Recruitment

We know money is not easy to come by so our cost is as reasonable as possible.

Our Business Name Registration goes for 14,500
Company Registration from 45,000
NGO Registration 100,000

Not having accurate books of accounts is something you don't want to experience. Let us take the stress of that from you while you handle other important things.

Our accounting services starts from as low as 5,000/month

Consult us today and let us help you SUCCEED!

Calls and WhatsApp 08100612408/08128057533
Email: evgbusinessservices@gmail.com
Office address: Suite D1 Kuriftu Plaza, Jabi Abuja
Instagram: evgbusiness
Re: Register Your Business With CAC Here On Nairaland by DeConsultant: 2:50pm On Oct 05, 2021
Price Slash! Price Slash!! Price Slash!!!
Gomez Corporate Consult LTD is at it again, it’s our usual ending of the year price slash on all corporate registration and services. With over 1000 companies and corporate entities registered, our expertise and professional services range across a variety of corporate registrations and consultancy in Nigeria.
Our pursuit is to offer on-spot corporate assistance and meet the needs of relevant SMEs, clients & company promoters in Nigeria & the Diaspora.

We assisted clients/ promoters in the following areas:
1. Company Registration (Business Name & Partnership)
2. Limited by Shares Companies (Private Limited Company, Public Limited Company, Unlimited Company, Limited by Guarantee)
3. Incorporated Trustees (Foundation, NGO, Club, Church, Initiative, etc)
4. Intellectual Properties (Trademark, Patents, Specialized Designs)
5. Taxation (TIN Application, TCC Application, CIT Filings, VAT Filings, etc)
6. EFCC SCUML Application
7. NAFDAC Registration
8. Post Incorporation Services (Annual Returns, Removal or Appointment of Directors, Alteration to the Memart etc)
9. Corporate Services (Consent Code Application, Company Search etc)
10. Consulting Services (Assisting clients/promoters who have ongoing/pending registrations).

Some of our services at affordable cost:

Business Name Registration: N20,000 (Certificate will be out within 10 working days)
Limited Liability Company (1 million share capital): N50,000 (Certificate will be out within 10 Working days)
Incorporated Trustees (NGO, Church, Mosque, Foundation, Club, Initiatives): N100,000 (Certificate will be out within 45 days (inclusive of the mandatory 28 days for a public opinion after the newspaper publications).

Contact us by visiting our website: www.gomezconsult.com call us on 08107804290 or 08102794272; mail us on info@gomezconsult.com.
Below are some of last week's registered and concluded corporate entities. GCCL.....the help that counts.

(1) (Reply)

Please Someone Should Help Recover My Gmail Account I Will Give 10K As Token / Share Your Experience With Pyypl Visual Dollar Card / Telecoms Website News/newspaper !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.