Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,776 members, 7,817,200 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Redmi 9 Vs Infinix Note 8: Why They Have Same Chipset But Different Performance - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Redmi 9 Vs Infinix Note 8: Why They Have Same Chipset But Different Performance (5658 Views)

Redmi 9 Vs Infinix Note 7: Hands-off Comparison / Redmi 9 Unboxing And Quick Review (photos) / Redmi 9 Vs Infinix Note 7: An Essential Duel. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Redmi 9 Vs Infinix Note 8: Why They Have Same Chipset But Different Performance by sleek4luv: 5:10pm On Jan 08, 2021
saintwalga:
The space and camera is a whole lot and more.

That's your own opinion
Re: Redmi 9 Vs Infinix Note 8: Why They Have Same Chipset But Different Performance by sleek4luv: 5:11pm On Jan 08, 2021
saintwalga:
Xiaomi never see anything. 2021, them go hear am hot hot

Guy stop ranting rubbish here. What do u know about phones?
Re: Redmi 9 Vs Infinix Note 8: Why They Have Same Chipset But Different Performance by sleek4luv: 5:12pm On Jan 08, 2021
saintwalga:
And the Note 8i still beat the Redmi 9 hands down.

You know nothing bro
Re: Redmi 9 Vs Infinix Note 8: Why They Have Same Chipset But Different Performance by sleek4luv: 5:13pm On Jan 08, 2021
Kemelee:
Infinix na baba .... One of the coolest phone in 2020

I am very sure you don't even own an infinix device but you are here talking trash
Re: Redmi 9 Vs Infinix Note 8: Why They Have Same Chipset But Different Performance by sleek4luv: 5:15pm On Jan 08, 2021
Kemelee:
it doesn't matter the amount Infinix is way better

I am sorry for you. How is Infinix way better than Redmi 9?
Re: Redmi 9 Vs Infinix Note 8: Why They Have Same Chipset But Different Performance by sleek4luv: 5:16pm On Jan 08, 2021
Kemelee:
Have you tried snapping with Note 8, that when you will know that this Redmi 9 is not up to Note 8 in anyway.

Stop saying what you don't know. Redmi 9 camera is way better than Infinix Note 8.
Re: Redmi 9 Vs Infinix Note 8: Why They Have Same Chipset But Different Performance by sleek4luv: 5:17pm On Jan 08, 2021
Kemelee:
Forget the price and go for a better and reliable phone.

And that would be Redmi 9, right?
Re: Redmi 9 Vs Infinix Note 8: Why They Have Same Chipset But Different Performance by sleek4luv: 5:18pm On Jan 08, 2021
Kemelee:
Killed it with everything even self .

How did Infinix Note 8 kill Redmi 9, guy tell me am all ears.
Re: Redmi 9 Vs Infinix Note 8: Why They Have Same Chipset But Different Performance by sleek4luv: 5:19pm On Jan 08, 2021
Kemelee:
Thanks jare ... I pity those that go for Redmi 9 after seeing this comment.

It's better you start with yourself first because Redmi 9 is way better
Re: Redmi 9 Vs Infinix Note 8: Why They Have Same Chipset But Different Performance by sleek4luv: 5:21pm On Jan 08, 2021
Kemelee:
Yes nice review and very educative.

You call that review, with lots of trash mentioned
Re: Redmi 9 Vs Infinix Note 8: Why They Have Same Chipset But Different Performance by sleek4luv: 5:23pm On Jan 08, 2021
Keas:
Thanks for the review

Thanking him for a nonsense review made abi
Re: Redmi 9 Vs Infinix Note 8: Why They Have Same Chipset But Different Performance by sleek4luv: 5:25pm On Jan 08, 2021
Keas:
I am using infinix Note 8 and I feel it's one of the best phone manufactured by infinix in 2020. The Camera is dope, the battery last long, it doesn't get hot even when used for a longer period and I love it becos it is a Type- C charging port.

So what? Very soon you will come back here to tell us how you plan to take your infinix note 8 to carlcare
Re: Redmi 9 Vs Infinix Note 8: Why They Have Same Chipset But Different Performance by sleek4luv: 5:26pm On Jan 08, 2021
Shakinat:
Abi o. Just that Infinix seems better and cooler

Stop deceiving yourself because Infinix is never better. That's the truth.
Re: Redmi 9 Vs Infinix Note 8: Why They Have Same Chipset But Different Performance by sleek4luv: 5:27pm On Jan 08, 2021
Shakinat:
Pls don't stress urself ... Some people don't like learning.

People like you nah
Re: Redmi 9 Vs Infinix Note 8: Why They Have Same Chipset But Different Performance by sleek4luv: 5:28pm On Jan 08, 2021
Nguom:
ok oooo... Even if it is the same price with iphone angry

grin grin grin
Re: Redmi 9 Vs Infinix Note 8: Why They Have Same Chipset But Different Performance by sleek4luv: 5:29pm On Jan 08, 2021
Nguom:
Mrs Perfect teach him na angry

Wetin concern me grin
Re: Redmi 9 Vs Infinix Note 8: Why They Have Same Chipset But Different Performance by sleek4luv: 5:30pm On Jan 08, 2021
Keas:
Yes it's more expensive but it better to buy a good phone that won't stress you.

And you think Infinix note 8 worth such buy?
Re: Redmi 9 Vs Infinix Note 8: Why They Have Same Chipset But Different Performance by sleek4luv: 5:31pm On Jan 08, 2021
Keas:
Abeg take it easy with the guy .

He deserves it with the shitty reviews he made

1 Like

Re: Redmi 9 Vs Infinix Note 8: Why They Have Same Chipset But Different Performance by sleek4luv: 5:33pm On Jan 08, 2021
Keas:
Yesso it is the Note 8 Camera. The Camera is very dope

Useless camera is what you are vouching for guy
Re: Redmi 9 Vs Infinix Note 8: Why They Have Same Chipset But Different Performance by sleek4luv: 5:33pm On Jan 08, 2021
Aarum:
Happy New Yearrrrrrrrr

Who be dis?
Re: Redmi 9 Vs Infinix Note 8: Why They Have Same Chipset But Different Performance by sleek4luv: 5:34pm On Jan 08, 2021
Nguom:
grin Abeg which guy be that shocked

Why are you asking?
Re: Redmi 9 Vs Infinix Note 8: Why They Have Same Chipset But Different Performance by sleek4luv: 5:35pm On Jan 08, 2021
MrBONE2:

Biaaa Bwana ,l think the cooling system of Xiaomi Redme 9 dismantled by Techrann was already technically removed by Transsion fanBois,that was what prevent Xiaomi killing infinix grin

Your head dey there my guy grin
Re: Redmi 9 Vs Infinix Note 8: Why They Have Same Chipset But Different Performance by sleek4luv: 5:36pm On Jan 08, 2021
theFilmtric:

Please quote me correctly next time

theFilmtricsay

Don't mind that one
Re: Redmi 9 Vs Infinix Note 8: Why They Have Same Chipset But Different Performance by sleek4luv: 5:37pm On Jan 08, 2021
theFilmtric:

why so obsessed with the bone movie?

theFilmtricsay

Oya cum and answer your question grin
Re: Redmi 9 Vs Infinix Note 8: Why They Have Same Chipset But Different Performance by sleek4luv: 5:38pm On Jan 08, 2021
MrBONE2:

Is because am a BoneBeing wink

I hear u
Re: Redmi 9 Vs Infinix Note 8: Why They Have Same Chipset But Different Performance by sleek4luv: 5:39pm On Jan 08, 2021
manolates:

It's affordable.

They are not affordable...infinix phones are way expensive if you don't know
Re: Redmi 9 Vs Infinix Note 8: Why They Have Same Chipset But Different Performance by sleek4luv: 5:39pm On Jan 08, 2021
manolates:

Exactly wetin me sef wan talk oo..

The guy is confused grin
Re: Redmi 9 Vs Infinix Note 8: Why They Have Same Chipset But Different Performance by sleek4luv: 5:40pm On Jan 08, 2021
edoairways:
Techrann which of these devices browse faster?
Which would pick WiFi fast especially weak signal?

Anoda question for the OP
Re: Redmi 9 Vs Infinix Note 8: Why They Have Same Chipset But Different Performance by sleek4luv: 5:41pm On Jan 08, 2021
manolates:

Detailed review.

Detailed review my foot
Re: Redmi 9 Vs Infinix Note 8: Why They Have Same Chipset But Different Performance by biztyb: 5:07pm On Jan 09, 2021
Pretiboi:

What is that you want to see? Even if you compare Redmi 9 to Infinix Note 8i, believe me Note 8i will kill Redmi 9

That's a very big lie
Re: Redmi 9 Vs Infinix Note 8: Why They Have Same Chipset But Different Performance by biztyb: 5:08pm On Jan 09, 2021
Pretiboi:

Scroll up to see the prices in naira or you can google it yourself

Mr know all
Re: Redmi 9 Vs Infinix Note 8: Why They Have Same Chipset But Different Performance by biztyb: 5:08pm On Jan 09, 2021
Pretiboi:

Nooo...Infinix Note 8 is better

For where? Note 8 that is trash

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Can Nokia E63 Be Used As A Webcam? / Are Beats By Dre Headphones Worth The Money? / Mtn Is Giving Out Free Data

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.