Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,519 members, 7,958,573 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:42 PM

Anambra Delegation Came To See Obasanjo, But He Refused To Let Them In - Adefuye - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Delegation Came To See Obasanjo, But He Refused To Let Them In - Adefuye (28158 Views)

Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger / Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State / See Obasanjo Trying To Decide Between Buhari And Atiku(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Delegation Came To See Obasanjo, But He Refused To Let Them In - Adefuye by akins088(m): 5:46am On Dec 25, 2020
Tell us any president of nigeria that has done better than afonja's from 1999
Re: Anambra Delegation Came To See Obasanjo, But He Refused To Let Them In - Adefuye by weyreypey: 5:54am On Dec 25, 2020
LibertyRep:
So they want to technically ease out the SE from the contest, it's not going to work.

Rochas, Kalu and Obi will not agree.

Obasanjo is the Balogun of Owu, a bonafide Yoruba man even if his father was from Anambra.
Nah he's igbo

1 Like

Re: Anambra Delegation Came To See Obasanjo, But He Refused To Let Them In - Adefuye by weyreypey: 5:56am On Dec 25, 2020
DMerciful:
Imagine being angry that 25% derivation was suggested for people who should normally have over 50% derivation! He said since they don't have oil, what will he tell his children if he supports 25% for Ijaws, did he also asked himself whether his children are suffering the environmental degradation like the Ijaw children are suffering? Lack of equity and justice is the bane of this fraudulent contraption.

On the issue of whether Obj is an igbo man. So if we assume his father was Igbo, does it mean Igbos have done their presidency and now its Yorubas turn? now we must get a true Yoruba man?
Re: Anambra Delegation Came To See Obasanjo, But He Refused To Let Them In - Adefuye by weyreypey: 5:57am On Dec 25, 2020
CSTRR:
Who is this old idiot?

What is his end game?
Yoruba Presidency...2023 issa goal

1 Like

Re: Anambra Delegation Came To See Obasanjo, But He Refused To Let Them In - Adefuye by weyreypey: 6:03am On Dec 25, 2020
humilitypays:
People may think this is a hearsay.....if you go through my comments, sometime in October, I made mention of this that Obasanjo is an Igbo man....but Tinubu urchins here attacked me like Rottweiler.

His father was an Anambra born Methodist Church or something missionary in Ogun state where he met OBJ's mom and married her and remained in Ogun as a local missionary.

The man is saying the truth. But that does not mean Igbos have ruled Nigeria because Obasanjo denied his father's tribe and instead remained a Yoruba man, so he is a bonafide Yoruba son.

The current President of Gabon is also an Igbo man; he got to Gabon as a Biafra refugee child........its also a known fact.....you can google about it to learn more.

Well said

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Delegation Came To See Obasanjo, But He Refused To Let Them In - Adefuye by Kapilta(m): 6:22am On Dec 25, 2020
CSTRR:

You play the best of politics that is why your people languished in the wilderness for 16 years.
It was the same politics that marginalised you under Obasanjo and also under Jonathan.

I don't know what is making you people think you can play politics.
Your politics is shit..

It worked once and suddenly those that have been in mainstream politics for 16 years are now losers.

The buhari that is making your puffy came to the south east first and they rejected him.

You people are second choice but una no go let us hear word.

Where are your eggs in the PDP now?

Even the south east is looking more diversified.
So now you can admit Goa.tluck marginalized yorubas buh y'all still cried we didn't support him after. SMH. And who were those that played mainstream politics? Show me how they get more than yorubas.
Re: Anambra Delegation Came To See Obasanjo, But He Refused To Let Them In - Adefuye by Kapilta(m): 6:26am On Dec 25, 2020
Muna4real:

I hope you are enjoying your politics 101. Don't let me see you complaining about the government or the present situation of the country. Your politics 101 is the cause of it all.
Na thunder wan faya you. Shebi Nigeria was paradise under Jona.daft. Nonsense. The only govt we supported and gain nothing from. Never again.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Delegation Came To See Obasanjo, But He Refused To Let Them In - Adefuye by juman(m): 7:41am On Dec 25, 2020
Hmmmmm.

Ok.
This was how the story started.
Re: Anambra Delegation Came To See Obasanjo, But He Refused To Let Them In - Adefuye by Muna4real(f): 7:44am On Dec 25, 2020
Kapilta:
Na thunder wan faya you. Shebi Nigeria was paradise under Jona.daft. Nonsense. The only govt we supported and gain nothing from. Never again.

You yourself know Nigeria was paradise under Jonathan when compared to the government your politics 101 brought in.
Re: Anambra Delegation Came To See Obasanjo, But He Refused To Let Them In - Adefuye by Kapilta(m): 7:51am On Dec 25, 2020
Muna4real:

You yourself know Nigeria was paradise under Jonathan when compared to the government your politics 101 brought in.
Paradise that brought nothing meaningful to our land, not even the land of his asslickers. grin At least the hell our politics 101 brought in has delivered modern railway for us. More hell on you all then with our politics 101.
Re: Anambra Delegation Came To See Obasanjo, But He Refused To Let Them In - Adefuye by oyatz(m): 7:58am On Dec 25, 2020
Sammy07:

Even OBJ himself and families are yet to refute the claims.

Anyways lets see what will happen in the coming days.

Did you read OBJ's autobiography 'MY WATCH' where he traced and expressly stated his ancestries till 5 generations to Orile-Owu in Osun State?
Re: Anambra Delegation Came To See Obasanjo, But He Refused To Let Them In - Adefuye by Ayoolamax: 8:37am On Dec 25, 2020
BosseJasi:
Why is it suddenly difficult for same people that easily believe that Buhari is 'Jibril' from Sudan, to believe Obasanjo is from Anambra? And what's the big deal if OBJ is from Anambra? Are Anambrians not Nigerians again Maybe the father didn't pay the Yoruba mother's bride price.
meaning omo ale abi?
Re: Anambra Delegation Came To See Obasanjo, But He Refused To Let Them In - Adefuye by Onlinesmart: 8:49am On Dec 25, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Ewu Gambia..are you saying Igbos represent darkness while Afonjas represent light

You've said it yourself, nyanmiri dodo n doya

1 Like

Re: Anambra Delegation Came To See Obasanjo, But He Refused To Let Them In - Adefuye by RevDesm0ndJuju: 8:53am On Dec 25, 2020
When we were in the 2014 National conference, that was why some of them went and take money from President Goodluck Jonathan and said that he should make derivation 25 percent. I asked, if you make derivation 25 percent, how does that save we Yorubas that have no oil? When my children will come and read in history that I was part of the people that said derivation should go to Ijaw people?".

Typical Afonja.

When I keep saying that both the Yoruba and Igbo are pure hypocrites with their useless talk of restructuring or independence , this is what I meant.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Delegation Came To See Obasanjo, But He Refused To Let Them In - Adefuye by oyeb15: 9:08am On Dec 25, 2020
I now see why obj was so particular about Anambra politics at that time
Re: Anambra Delegation Came To See Obasanjo, But He Refused To Let Them In - Adefuye by ThatFairGuy: 9:57am On Dec 25, 2020
SmartPolician:
Are we still on this?

I don't want to believe that this a cheap ploy to say that the presidency should be zoned to the South West. Buhari has taught many politicans to always position his people and ignore the rest...no matter whose ox is gored. So, going forward, presidency will be interesting!
His acclaimed father, Late Igwe .
Any semblance?

Re: Anambra Delegation Came To See Obasanjo, But He Refused To Let Them In - Adefuye by CSTRR: 10:27am On Dec 25, 2020
weyreypey:

Yoruba Presidency...2023 issa goal
Yes, if the rest of Nigeria are idiots
Re: Anambra Delegation Came To See Obasanjo, But He Refused To Let Them In - Adefuye by Dedetwo(m): 10:40am On Dec 25, 2020
Ofemannnu:

ABOBAKU logic.
Adefuye,a single man opposed it and Afenifere who were more supported it but your ABOBAKU mind and heart still do not understand... Tueh for your ABOBAKU lineage.

Fixed
Re: Anambra Delegation Came To See Obasanjo, But He Refused To Let Them In - Adefuye by bolaayenimo: 12:19pm On Dec 25, 2020
That My Watch book is full of lies and untruths. OBJ's friend in the military, Alabi Isama said so in his book

oyatz:

Did you read OBJ's autobiography 'MY WATCH' where he traced and expressly stated his ancestries till 5 generations to Orile-Owu in Osun State?
Re: Anambra Delegation Came To See Obasanjo, But He Refused To Let Them In - Adefuye by oyatz(m): 12:49pm On Dec 25, 2020
bolaayenimo:
That My Watch book is full of lies and untruths. OBJ's friend in the military, Alabi Isama said so in his book

Did Alabi-Isama know Obasanjo when he was a 5 year old child living with his parents and extended family members at Ibogun Olaogun Village?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yahya Jammeh Asks Buhari, Others To Postpone Gambia Trip / Oil Spillage In Oba-Ama In Okrika, Rivers State. Photos / Body Bags: Buhari Dissociates FG From El-Rufai’s Statement On Foreigners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.