Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,683 members, 7,955,539 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:39 AM

Anambra Delegation Came To See Obasanjo, But He Refused To Let Them In - Adefuye - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Delegation Came To See Obasanjo, But He Refused To Let Them In - Adefuye (28146 Views)

Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger / Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State / See Obasanjo Trying To Decide Between Buhari And Atiku(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Delegation Came To See Obasanjo, But He Refused To Let Them In - Adefuye by humilitypays(m): 6:49pm On Dec 24, 2020
dxpecial:

pls can you post the link to the thread in which you made that comment in October thanks
here https://www.nairaland.com/6236751/senator-adeleke-remembers-mother-nnena/1#95755700
Re: Anambra Delegation Came To See Obasanjo, But He Refused To Let Them In - Adefuye by Kapilta(m): 6:54pm On Dec 24, 2020
CSTRR:

Clown.

Obasanjo was never supported by yorubas even till today.

He is Yoruba but he won inspite of them not because of them.

The only candidate supported by majority of the south west and won was Buhari in 2015.

This here is why you are dumb. Yorubas play the best of politics, never putting all our eggs in one basket. I think y'all have lots to learn from us. Both OBJ and the other man that contested the 99 election are Yoruba, it's a win win for us afterall. Buhari tried twice with Igbo vps' and lost before Yoruba came in(through the VP) and he won. What do you learn from that? It's called "Politics 101" we already playing it for you lots already and you lots can only wail come 2023. Y'all should come learn. "SWAG23"

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Delegation Came To See Obasanjo, But He Refused To Let Them In - Adefuye by Gracchus: 6:56pm On Dec 24, 2020
deji17:

grin grin grin grin
You laughed seriously at the delusion abi? grin
Re: Anambra Delegation Came To See Obasanjo, But He Refused To Let Them In - Adefuye by farem: 6:57pm On Dec 24, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Any sane person will do what OBJ did. You abandoned him in Abacha prison but when he now became president, you now come claiming him as son. Son koo, sonship ni
Re: Anambra Delegation Came To See Obasanjo, But He Refused To Let Them In - Adefuye by SenecaTheYonger: 7:03pm On Dec 24, 2020
drlateef:

It’s no coincidence. It’s happening to me too. There is big fight going on between Facebook and Apple right now. As for Obasonjo, how come he fought against his father’s people in the civil war?

When I said coincidence I was talking about the fight with FB and Apple. I just had to drop the comment in a thread that was still at page 1
Re: Anambra Delegation Came To See Obasanjo, But He Refused To Let Them In - Adefuye by PHijo(m): 7:13pm On Dec 24, 2020
" I asked, if you make derivation 25 percent, how does that save we Yorubas that have no oil? When my children will come and read in history that I was part of the people that said derivation should go to Ijaw people?".
- Adefuye

It would be just and fair to say the Yoruba are worse than the Fulani.
Re: Anambra Delegation Came To See Obasanjo, But He Refused To Let Them In - Adefuye by Ofemannnu: 7:47pm On Dec 24, 2020
amuwo1980:
Note the name senator ade whatever , he is one of the Igbo haters , this is all part of the game plan to install an afonja in 2023, it will never happen rather it will stay in the north , never ever . Nigeria is not ready for an afonja president again

Is it ready for an OSU president?
Re: Anambra Delegation Came To See Obasanjo, But He Refused To Let Them In - Adefuye by Ofemannnu: 7:51pm On Dec 24, 2020
PHijo:
" I asked, if you make derivation 25 percent, how does that save we Yorubas that have no oil? When my children will come and read in history that I was part of the people that said derivation should go to Ijaw people?".
- Adefuye

It would be just and fair to say the Yoruba are worse than the Fulani.

Another OSU logic.
Adefuye,a single man opposed it and Afenifere who were more supported it but your OSU mind and heart still do not understand... Tueh for your OSU lineage.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Delegation Came To See Obasanjo, But He Refused To Let Them In - Adefuye by PHijo(m): 8:14pm On Dec 24, 2020
Ofemannnu:

Another OSU logic.
Adefuye,a single man opposed it and Afenifere who were more supported it but your OSU mind and heart still do not understand... Tueh for your OSU lineage.

Wetin concern me and Osu?
Maybe some of them didn't come out openly to oppose derivation for Ijaw and other Niger Delta ethnic nations but their body language tells a different story. You can't be a true proponent of restructuring and bring in Buhari and his CPC thugs in 2015. It makes no sense!

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Delegation Came To See Obasanjo, But He Refused To Let Them In - Adefuye by Emyzoloye5(m): 8:16pm On Dec 24, 2020
hisexcellency34:
How can a king not pay bride price

according to them ..they said he gave birth to obj when the man was still a police officer ni...

he might have retired and relocated to the east before he became king
Re: Anambra Delegation Came To See Obasanjo, But He Refused To Let Them In - Adefuye by Belleful: 8:17pm On Dec 24, 2020
I just day laugh. It's fun to me. So let d fight continue
Re: Anambra Delegation Came To See Obasanjo, But He Refused To Let Them In - Adefuye by LCling: 8:20pm On Dec 24, 2020
Caliphate Elite : Eeeee this Igbo Issue is becoming undiluted . this presidency is going Igbo or nothing oo upon all tricks.
Sons and benefactor and beneficiaries of the failed 9ja: eeeeeee y not find shameless Dogs
Across tribes , gift it bone and let it sing propagandas.
Caliphate Elite: like what propagandas
b]Sons and benefactor and beneficiaries of the failed 9ja : like igbos have ruled 8yrs.obasanjos father is anambra and mother ondo. At least Igbo presidency's tempo will go
I have another conspiracy and propagandas I have against Igbo , Iet me whisper to u,.....
Re: Anambra Delegation Came To See Obasanjo, But He Refused To Let Them In - Adefuye by richmanrichard: 8:24pm On Dec 24, 2020
you all insisting that obj is an igboman are all sick.Why now? you should ve said it when he was d president
Re: Anambra Delegation Came To See Obasanjo, But He Refused To Let Them In - Adefuye by EMMY76: 8:54pm On Dec 24, 2020
Our sophisticated yoruba brothers are now playing the sophisticated politics they're well known for to clinch the 2023 presidential ticket.
Re: Anambra Delegation Came To See Obasanjo, But He Refused To Let Them In - Adefuye by Alexis11: 8:57pm On Dec 24, 2020
amuwo1980:
Note the name senator ade whatever , he is one of the Igbo haters , this is all part of the game plan to install an afonja in 2023, it will never happen rather it will stay in the north , never ever . Nigeria is not ready for an afonja president again

Nigeria is not ready for Afonja president you say?

So who are they ready for? Igbos that will sell the country because of their greed for money??

Let me remind you that there is no way you guys can stand in the way of Yoruba presidency. cool

1 Like

Re: Anambra Delegation Came To See Obasanjo, But He Refused To Let Them In - Adefuye by Emyogalanya: 10:01pm On Dec 24, 2020
IamFINESSE:
I have never seen people like this my sophisticated brothers from the waste side
let the fool name the village or community they came from and members of the delegation that came to see him so we can contact them to confirm if they came to claim him as one of them. How can anambra with 177 different kingdoms come to claim one man as their own son?
Re: Anambra Delegation Came To See Obasanjo, But He Refused To Let Them In - Adefuye by Emyogalanya: 10:05pm On Dec 24, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Any sane person will do what OBJ did. You abandoned him in Abacha prison but when he now became president, you now come claiming him as son. Son koo, sonship ni
Until we hear from obj
Re: Anambra Delegation Came To See Obasanjo, But He Refused To Let Them In - Adefuye by Ojiofor: 10:09pm On Dec 24, 2020
What kinda sophisticated foolishness is this Yoruba elder exhibiting?
Re: Anambra Delegation Came To See Obasanjo, But He Refused To Let Them In - Adefuye by Tecno66: 10:26pm On Dec 24, 2020
BosseJasi:
Why is it suddenly difficult for same people that easily believe that Buhari is 'Jibril' from Sudan, to believe Obasanjo is from Anambra? And what's the big deal if OBJ is from Anambra? Are Anambrians not Nigerians again Maybe the father didn't pay the Yoruba mother's bride price.
The big deal is that OBJ has served 8 years for the SE and so it is now the turn of the SW. Can you see the logic now?
Re: Anambra Delegation Came To See Obasanjo, But He Refused To Let Them In - Adefuye by leokid866: 10:29pm On Dec 24, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Obj should seek God's forgiveness publicly..people came all the way from Anambra to Ogun to see their son and you refuse to see them. Is that not wickedness
you can't just come and claim someone as your son.....his father was Yoruba "Amos Adigun Obaluayesanjo" please tell me where Obaluayesanjo is an anambra name that you will use to come and claim your son.
Re: Anambra Delegation Came To See Obasanjo, But He Refused To Let Them In - Adefuye by leokid866: 10:35pm On Dec 24, 2020
Kapilta:
This here is why you are dumb. Yorubas play the best of politics, never putting all our eggs in one basket. I think y'all have lots to learn from us. Both OBJ and the other man that contested the 99 election are Yoruba, it's a win win for us afterall. Buhari tried twice with Igbo vps' and lost before Yoruba came in(through the VP) and he won. What do you learn from that? It's called "Politics 101" we already playing it for you lots already and you lots can only wail come 2023. Y'all should come learn. "SWAG23"
it's SWAGA23 ...
Re: Anambra Delegation Came To See Obasanjo, But He Refused To Let Them In - Adefuye by steeltrust: 10:47pm On Dec 24, 2020
Them first say atiku na Cameron
Buhari Sudan
Now olusegun obasanjo now from anambra

Abeg I want to live Nigeria from Syria
Ayam tired
Re: Anambra Delegation Came To See Obasanjo, But He Refused To Let Them In - Adefuye by Muna4real(f): 11:11pm On Dec 24, 2020
Kapilta:

I hope you are enjoying your politics 101. Don't let me see you complaining about the government or the present situation of the country. Your politics 101 is the cause of it all.
Re: Anambra Delegation Came To See Obasanjo, But He Refused To Let Them In - Adefuye by EagleNest(m): 11:13pm On Dec 24, 2020
What a joke taken too far! Anyone that believes this can believe anything. That's how they washed and clean up Buhari to become president. And today the pain to Nigerians is severe.
Re: Anambra Delegation Came To See Obasanjo, But He Refused To Let Them In - Adefuye by Muna4real(f): 11:19pm On Dec 24, 2020
Tecno66:
The big deal is that OBJ has served 8 years for the SE and so it is now the turn of the SW. Can you see the logic now?

I don't see any logic there my dear. The man we are talking about used the south west as his origin to run for presidency. And today, it's on record in all political history books about Nigeria, that the south west Nigeria ruled the country for eight good years in the person of olusegun obasanjo and there is nothing you can do or change about that. It's been stamped. That's the reality.
Re: Anambra Delegation Came To See Obasanjo, But He Refused To Let Them In - Adefuye by CSTRR: 11:20pm On Dec 24, 2020
Kapilta:
You play the best of politics that is why your people languished in the wilderness for 16 years.
It was the same politics that marginalised you under Obasanjo and also under Jonathan.

I don't know what is making you people think you can play politics.
Your politics is shit..

It worked once and suddenly those that have been in mainstream politics for 16 years are now losers.

The buhari that is making your puffy came to the south east first and they rejected him.

You people are second choice but una no go let us hear word.

Where are your eggs in the PDP now?

Even the south east is looking more diversified.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Delegation Came To See Obasanjo, But He Refused To Let Them In - Adefuye by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:32pm On Dec 24, 2020
who the hell is this fckg old fool adefuye disburbing our peace
Re: Anambra Delegation Came To See Obasanjo, But He Refused To Let Them In - Adefuye by dumodust(m): 4:23am On Dec 25, 2020
nisai:
grin They are playing the cards gradually. By the time it gets to the check-up stage in 2023, then Igbos will be forced to learn politics. Strategy and tactics saturated with sophistication grin

You mustn't be honest with your enemy in battle. When you are weak you pretend strong to scare them off. When you are strong, you pretend weak to lure them to you. This is not deceit. It is called Strategy. Indeed, the Yorubas are sophisticated. You Igbos are always in awe of their maneuvering. grin
We are waiting for this so called DNA sophistication from the rantings of a drink and weed smoker. If the presidency is not zoned to the south east (note that I didn't say Igbo presidency before disloyal usurpers in the south South start foaming in the mouth), then na North go rule another 8yrs straight so that we continue in that line of foolishness of 2015
Re: Anambra Delegation Came To See Obasanjo, But He Refused To Let Them In - Adefuye by dumodust(m): 4:30am On Dec 25, 2020
Tecno66:
Hahahaha... Sophistication ko, morons ni... Reeks of desperation. Tinubu is seeing it in all slip away, the north is dribbling him and if this is the card he's playing, then it's really bad
Re: Anambra Delegation Came To See Obasanjo, But He Refused To Let Them In - Adefuye by dumodust(m): 4:36am On Dec 25, 2020
Tecno66:
Those seeing this so called logic have the IQ of a baby seriously grin
I'm laughing hard right now if this is the best that the so called politic think tank the west could muster after the north dribbled them to the substitute bench of APC
Re: Anambra Delegation Came To See Obasanjo, But He Refused To Let Them In - Adefuye by Emekankwoka(m): 4:47am On Dec 25, 2020
When he die now, they will bring the body to us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pope: Catholics Slam Lalong, Demand Apology / Femi Adesina Mounts Hot Seat On Social Media Over His Latest Comments On Buhari, / Atiku Joins Buhari For Jumat Prayer At The State House (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.