Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,819 members, 7,810,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

Christmas Snake Is Here: Python Killed By Hunter, Sold - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Christmas Snake Is Here: Python Killed By Hunter, Sold (40740 Views)

Antelope & Grasscutter Caught By Hunter (Photo) / Pregnant Python Killed This Morning. See Picture Inside / Python Killed In Ovim Abia State, Used In Making Pepper Soup & Fried Meat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christmas Snake Is Here: Python Killed By Hunter, Sold by crafteeworld: 8:23pm On Dec 25, 2020
Emman93:

Why ?
kinda hate snakes
Re: Christmas Snake Is Here: Python Killed By Hunter, Sold by anthropizzy(m): 8:34pm On Dec 25, 2020
Emman93:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIDaGGYhPYQ

See the snake � that was killed by an hunter and was brought to my house for sell.

We are already butchering it and this is Christmas meat �.

If you like to eat from this, I can waybill it to you anywhere in Nigeria cheesy grin grin grin

Who can tell me the inches of this snake?

This python is big. Wish i can have a taste
Re: Christmas Snake Is Here: Python Killed By Hunter, Sold by merits(m): 12:04am On Dec 26, 2020
CalliDora1:
Looks dirty and I'm sure it stinks.
It looks dirty, you for carry sponch and soap with water to go wash am clean na.
Re: Christmas Snake Is Here: Python Killed By Hunter, Sold by supereagle(m): 5:20am On Dec 26, 2020
Emman93:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIDaGGYhPYQ

See the snake � that was killed by an hunter and was brought to my house for sell.

We are already butchering it and this is Christmas meat �.

If you like to eat from this, I can waybill it to you anywhere in Nigeria cheesy grin grin grin

Who can tell me the inches of this snake?

How much did you buy it?I hope you kept the fat.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Benzoic Acid: Important Information About The Substance In Fanta, Sprite / The Snake I Killed On My Arrival In The Village / Pls Help My Puff Puff Is Always Flat Not The Ball Like Shape It Is Meant To Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.