Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,887 members, 7,828,144 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Please Help How Can I Kill This Animal? - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Please Help How Can I Kill This Animal? (42272 Views)

Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? / What’s This Animal Called? / I Just Bought This Animal From Some Boys, How Do I Prepare It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help How Can I Kill This Animal? by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:09pm On Dec 24, 2020
Sammy07:

Hold it on the head.

Hold it tight and use your knife to do the needful.

Continue slicing the neck till it cut, don't let the blood stain you.
Murderer angry

Re: Please Help How Can I Kill This Animal? by Sammy07: 5:11pm On Dec 24, 2020
TOPCRUISE:
Murderer
..God says he gave us power over everything on earth including animals.
Re: Please Help How Can I Kill This Animal? by Edyice: 5:12pm On Dec 24, 2020
First of all pour it hot water and remove the feather .. then pm me for more information grin
Re: Please Help How Can I Kill This Animal? by Oluwaleinad14(m): 5:13pm On Dec 24, 2020
Be like this your chicken don get covid 1 - 9 birus ooo.you better free ahm make you noh chop last card[sub][/sub]
Re: Please Help How Can I Kill This Animal? by faithfull18(f): 5:15pm On Dec 24, 2020
Bring it, let me help you.
Re: Please Help How Can I Kill This Animal? by akintunde63: 5:16pm On Dec 24, 2020
chingle5:
Nairaland please help me ..... I need someone to help me from start to finish how I can kill this Animal diz is my first time and It look intimidating and big , I am sitting beside it holding a knife but I don't know where and where to start I don't want to receive slap from this Animal cos I think I can sense the bad energy from it... Abeg
Pick your � and slit its throat. Thank me later.
That's it
Re: Please Help How Can I Kill This Animal? by philips007(m): 5:17pm On Dec 24, 2020
Don't kill the animal yet because you can not preserve it with a Tiger generator. Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Please Help How Can I Kill This Animal? by hstar: 5:20pm On Dec 24, 2020
Sammy07:

Nothing really, but the chicken will be shaking it head, thereby making the blood to spray all over your body.
Ok
Re: Please Help How Can I Kill This Animal? by Adebowalay(m): 5:20pm On Dec 24, 2020
Stevyne:
I go teach you
How much you go gimme?
Omo ibo spotted���

1 Like

Re: Please Help How Can I Kill This Animal? by delpee(f): 5:23pm On Dec 24, 2020
Take it to the nearest market. There are people there whose business is to kill chickens et al.

Thank God for the provision and good health. Remember the "Some have food but can not eat......" song.
Re: Please Help How Can I Kill This Animal? by addexx: 5:25pm On Dec 24, 2020
Take it to the kitchen mate

Turn on your gas to the highest mate

Let the kitchen be fully gas saturated mate

Pick up your lighter mate

Wear your dark shades mate

Light da sh#t up

There you have it...

Dead and roasted

BarbeKilled

1 Like

Re: Please Help How Can I Kill This Animal? by Stevyne: 5:27pm On Dec 24, 2020
Adebowalay:
Omo ibo spotted���
Lol boss

E no wan pay ni

1 Like

Re: Please Help How Can I Kill This Animal? by Farki: 5:34pm On Dec 24, 2020
Starve it to death. undecided
Re: Please Help How Can I Kill This Animal? by wallex1983(m): 5:34pm On Dec 24, 2020
Trying using a grinding machine.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help How Can I Kill This Animal? by boyjo: 5:39pm On Dec 24, 2020
africandollar:
Charlie! Na ordinary chicken you dey fear to kill like this? I remember those days when I was the go-to 'hitman' when it came to killing/preparing chickens, turkeys & goats for the festive seasons or birthdays for my extended family. My siblings would be cringing from taking their lives but to me it felt like nothing, the only one wey I never manage to kill na cow. grin

You be man!
Re: Please Help How Can I Kill This Animal? by addexx: 5:42pm On Dec 24, 2020
yinkus6750:
It's not an animal.
It's a bird.
Buy ram or goat as animal for Xmas celebration.
Truly, you just starting.
Congrats tho

It's not an animal it's a bird !!!!!!

Like whaaat da?

1 Like

Re: Please Help How Can I Kill This Animal? by Toosure70: 5:54pm On Dec 24, 2020
But kill more than this in baba shrine nau
Re: Please Help How Can I Kill This Animal? by replete(m): 5:55pm On Dec 24, 2020
chingle5:
Nairaland please help me ..... I need someone to help me from start to finish how I can kill this Animal diz is my first time and It look intimidating and big , I am sitting beside it holding a knife but I don't know where and where to start I don't want to receive slap from this Animal cos I think I can sense the bad energy from it... Abeg
Chicken that they will kill and even dress for just #100 at the slaughter market. Poor people and wahala

1 Like

Re: Please Help How Can I Kill This Animal? by ikorodureporta: 6:00pm On Dec 24, 2020
una just dey wipe out the innocent animal dem. Dis na genocide
Re: Please Help How Can I Kill This Animal? by promisedeco(m): 6:10pm On Dec 24, 2020
mansakhalifa:
Get a stick and beat it to death...

Then after that, you do the rest.

Did you say you are 'afraid' of a slap from a bloody chicken angry
grin
Re: Please Help How Can I Kill This Animal? by 900warriorz: 6:14pm On Dec 24, 2020
You don't let an animal see a knife with you..

It causes anxiety in them and aggravated aggression. Be ready for a fight before killing it..

You for carry knife show cow make you see wetin go do you cheesy
Re: Please Help How Can I Kill This Animal? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 24, 2020
Mumu na sick chicken you want kill?
Re: Please Help How Can I Kill This Animal? by koyinsola17868: 6:20pm On Dec 24, 2020
Leave the machine beside it on and go to bed thank me later
Re: Please Help How Can I Kill This Animal? by deebrain(m): 6:43pm On Dec 24, 2020
Similar to what I have.

The big okukor..

Lol
Re: Please Help How Can I Kill This Animal? by shantti(m): 6:44pm On Dec 24, 2020
My God, i thought i was the only one scared of killing chicken, that thing dey fear me ni be small, the last struggle of the chicken gives me goose bumbs. I remember the last time i killed one, i was cutting the neck fearfully and the thing was struggling till it became still. I happily dipped it in hot water and sat down to start plucking off the feathers, after a while the cock suddenly started flapping its feathers and screaming "coo coo cooo" how i reached ogui road in enugu with run i did not know

2 Likes

Re: Please Help How Can I Kill This Animal? by WriterX(m): 7:18pm On Dec 24, 2020
grin grin
NegroAcheiver:
Your own better, see my own tolotolo. I don resign to eating crayfish on Christmas day.
Escobar the chicken
Re: Please Help How Can I Kill This Animal? by WriterX(m): 7:21pm On Dec 24, 2020
grin
shantti:
My God, i thought i was the only one scared of killing chicken, that thing dey fear me ni be small, the last struggle of the chicken gives me goose bumbs. I remember the last time i killed one, i was cutting the neck fearfully and the thing was struggling till it became still. I happily dipped it in hot water and sat down to start plucking off the feathers, after a while the cock suddenly started flapping its feathers and screaming "coo coo cooo" how i reached ogui road in enugu with run i did not know
gerarahe lol hahaha after me just killed eight in two days hahaha i don fall from my chair with laff lolz
Re: Please Help How Can I Kill This Animal? by Teenaira: 7:23pm On Dec 24, 2020
anochuko01:
Get a gun from the nearest police station.

But seriously, I don't know why people stress themselves so much in killing chicken. You could have asked them to do that for you.

Growing up, I don't kill chicken. I am lucky to have a big brother who does that. The truth is that I dread killing chicken. But now it is a sacrifice I have to do because my children love to play with the chicken. Infact, one of them will like to eat chicken but he doesn't want us to kill it !!! Like son like father, if you know what I mean. I feel sober each time I kill a chicken. I guess I have to just stop doing it.
Re: Please Help How Can I Kill This Animal? by WriterX(m): 7:25pm On Dec 24, 2020
https://insteading.com/blog/chicken-slaughter/

read this for those who are actually interested in this whole thing.
Re: Please Help How Can I Kill This Animal? by WriterX(m): 7:30pm On Dec 24, 2020
Teenaira:

Growing up, I don't kill chicken. I am lucky to have a big brother who does that. The truth is that I dread killing chicken. But now it is a sacrifice I have to do because my children love to play with the chicken. Infact, one of them will like to eat chicken but he doesn't want us to kill it !!! Like son like father, if you know what I mean. I feel sober each time I kill a chicken. I guess I have to just stop doing it.

yeah i reckon how you feel, till date i still can't eat boiled chicken except its fried i know the health consequences but i can't due to the fact i do most of the slaughter myself, each time i kill one i have to do it as humanely possible as i can, there is this sadness sometimes when i have to do what i did , the time when i could avoid it or give some excuses not to was when i was young as a grown up its different, i just understand that there are some things i got to do, i may not like doing them but its just what it is.
Re: Please Help How Can I Kill This Animal? by babydioku(f): 7:31pm On Dec 24, 2020
use sniper
Re: Please Help How Can I Kill This Animal? by 001spice: 7:37pm On Dec 24, 2020
Put some gray of rice by the victim side then while he/she is eating it take a very big stone and smack it on he/her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Consumes A Jar Of Dog Food, Cries Out For Help / How To Make Indomie With Carrots. / See This BIG Crab Am About To Eat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.