Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:56 AM

Whats Is The Cost Of Transportation Across Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Whats Is The Cost Of Transportation Across Nigeria (359 Views)

What Is Your Cost Of Transportation Daily From Work To House / Why Can't Nigerians Adopt The Cycling Means Of Transportation (bicycle) Pics. / Man In Suit Climbs Moving Tanker Steps As Means Of Transportation (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats Is The Cost Of Transportation Across Nigeria by NairaLEARN: 4:45pm On Dec 24, 2020
Whats Is The Cost Of Transportation Across Nigeria

Kindly let us know the cost of inter state Land transportation across Nigeria

I heard from Abuja to Eastern state is 21k since from 23rd December

And also from Lagos the Eastern state is also 21 to 23k

Let us know how much u paid ,from which distination to where

Thanks
Re: Whats Is The Cost Of Transportation Across Nigeria by Equal2DeTask(m): 4:46pm On Dec 24, 2020
From Abuja to East(IMO State) is #15k

luxurious Bus #6k

1 Like

Re: Whats Is The Cost Of Transportation Across Nigeria by Blackmoran(m): 4:48pm On Dec 24, 2020
Lagos to jos on a luxurious bus is 17000 as at this morning
Re: Whats Is The Cost Of Transportation Across Nigeria by Bornu1stSon(m): 4:52pm On Dec 24, 2020
From Anywhere to Sambisa is Free. I thought it was scam but I confirmed it today. You guys are welcomed to my peaceful state for ur Christmas.
Re: Whats Is The Cost Of Transportation Across Nigeria by Shellsploit: 5:17pm On Dec 24, 2020
Okeyson
"lagos - onitsha" N14,000

Empty trailer container
" lagos - onitsha" N1200
Re: Whats Is The Cost Of Transportation Across Nigeria by Jullen(f): 5:19pm On Dec 24, 2020
sad
You can't blame transport officers. I mean they bought fuel at N171
Re: Whats Is The Cost Of Transportation Across Nigeria by Kingsasian(m): 6:11pm On Dec 24, 2020
Taraba to onitsha 10k as at yesterday, then onitsha to bayelsa 2k, today
Re: Whats Is The Cost Of Transportation Across Nigeria by Kingsasian(m): 6:12pm On Dec 24, 2020
Jullen:
sad

You can't blame transport officers. I mean they bought fuel at N171
not really about the price of fuel, but about the social distance thing in the vehicles meant for long distances.
Re: Whats Is The Cost Of Transportation Across Nigeria by Jullen(f): 6:29pm On Dec 24, 2020
Kingsasian:
not really about the price of fuel, but about the social distance thing in the vehicles meant for long distances.

All are factors leading to the high cost.
Re: Whats Is The Cost Of Transportation Across Nigeria by NairaLEARN: 6:59pm On Dec 24, 2020
Kingsasian:
Taraba to onitsha 10k as at yesterday, then onitsha to bayelsa 2k, today
Onitsha to Bayelsa 2k

Wow

This is cool..

Who know how much from Bayelsa to Onitsha will b
Re: Whats Is The Cost Of Transportation Across Nigeria by hanyechukwu88981: 9:12pm On Dec 24, 2020
Lagos to jos on a luxurious bus is 17000 as at this morning

(1) (Reply)

Newbie Traveller Wants To Visit Dubai. Abeg Coach Me On The Right Way To Go / Living In Benue Republic How Is It? / How To Find The Right Immigration Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.