Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,782 members, 7,813,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

What Is Your Cost Of Transportation Daily From Work To House - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Is Your Cost Of Transportation Daily From Work To House (16966 Views)

Why Can't Nigerians Adopt The Cycling Means Of Transportation (bicycle) Pics. / Man In Suit Climbs Moving Tanker Steps As Means Of Transportation (Video) / Work To Begin On Ishawo, Igbogbo Roads Soon - Sanwo-Olu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Cost Of Transportation Daily From Work To House by Raydave: 3:26pm On Jan 31
Someone is earning 150k, wearing suit and going to work from Ketu to VI every morning.

Is that life?

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is Your Cost Of Transportation Daily From Work To House by Powerbando(f): 3:29pm On Jan 31
Raydave:
Someone is earning 150k, wearing suit and going to work from Ketu to VI every morning.

Is that life?

mind your business
mumu

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Is Your Cost Of Transportation Daily From Work To House by Raydave: 3:29pm On Jan 31
The rate at which people are suffering in this harsh economy

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is Your Cost Of Transportation Daily From Work To House by Raydave: 3:31pm On Jan 31
Powerbando:

mind your business
mumu

I guess you're being fed by your parents
Werey

186 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What Is Your Cost Of Transportation Daily From Work To House by superintendents(m): 3:31pm On Jan 31
Raydave:

Is that life?
he should find 100k work in ketu and manage,that 50k na stress and transport money.. angry

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Your Cost Of Transportation Daily From Work To House by dangoteinlaw: 3:52pm On Jan 31
I realize that Nigerians enjoy the stress of spending money and making bus drivers richer because they like to be greeted morning and evening when returning from work. They will rather do a 100k work 3km far away than an 80k half kilometer.

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is Your Cost Of Transportation Daily From Work To House by Raydave: 4:28pm On Jan 31
dangoteinlaw:
I realize that Nigerians enjoy the stress of spending money and making bus drivers richer because they like to be greeted morning and evening when returning from work. They will rather do a 100k work 3km far away than an 80k half kilometer.
I reason with you bro, nothing beat being self employed in this country

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is Your Cost Of Transportation Daily From Work To House by Powerbando(f): 4:35pm On Jan 31
Raydave:

I guess you're being fed by your parents
Werey

did the person came to ask you for help that you are here complaining about someone else cause
nairaland should allow kids and adult screening before registering
i guess you are still a kid

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is Your Cost Of Transportation Daily From Work To House by talk2hb1(m): 5:40pm On Jan 31
Mine is 4,500 per day to and fro, Dopemu To Jakande in Lekki.
Fueling Car To and Fro will be 6-7k daily
I tried To Get an apartment around workplace is 1.5million for a room self contain apartment

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Is Your Cost Of Transportation Daily From Work To House by Gadafii: 6:27pm On Jan 31
Would you rather they carry gun, mount rosd and kidnap you

Oga leave then like that, as long as they are not hating h anyone or inconveniencing anyone, live and let live

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is Your Cost Of Transportation Daily From Work To House by IyaTola: 6:33pm On Jan 31
I fuel my car 52k a week , how much is my salary cry

7 Likes

Re: What Is Your Cost Of Transportation Daily From Work To House by IyaTola: 6:33pm On Jan 31
talk2hb1:
Mine is 4,500 per day to and fro, Dopemu To Jakande.
I tried To Get an apartment around workplace is 1.5million for a room self contain apartment
Which Jakande towards Ikotun or the Jakande in Lekki.
Re: What Is Your Cost Of Transportation Daily From Work To House by talk2hb1(m): 7:29pm On Jan 31
IyaTola:
Which Jakande towards Ikotun or the Jakande in Lekki.
Lekki kuku ni Ooo

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is Your Cost Of Transportation Daily From Work To House by Aplaudez(m): 7:39pm On Jan 31
Raydave:

Is that life?

Ketu to tradefair, I spend 2k+ daily, my salary is not even up to 100k cry but there's no choice as I can't steal or involve in Internet fraud.

Please if you can help me with a better job within lagos, I'd really appreciate you, I have HND in Computer science and i adapt keenly with any working condition.

Regards.

64 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What Is Your Cost Of Transportation Daily From Work To House by Samsunny99: 8:49pm On Jan 31
Omo this transport thing here
I notice say scooter bike and bicycle Donn plenty for road of recent
People are just looking for ways to survive this government that the emilokans have inflicted on us

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is Your Cost Of Transportation Daily From Work To House by Hardeywale05(m): 8:55pm On Jan 31
My to and fro is 2500 and I'm a corp member. I'm serving in lekki

10 Likes

Re: What Is Your Cost Of Transportation Daily From Work To House by ravensckar(m): 9:34pm On Jan 31
My daily transport fare to & fro is around #1800 per day (with serious short distance trekking). I live in Sangotedo and work in Lekki.

Sometimes back, I decided to fuel my car and use it for the week. I spent an average of 30K on fuel that week.

Most times when my colleagues see me at work jumping KOROPE, they ask me about my car. If na you be me, shey you go still dey carry car come work? angry angry angry

55 Likes

Re: What Is Your Cost Of Transportation Daily From Work To House by macklef(m): 9:50pm On Jan 31
talk2hb1:
Mine is 4,500 per day to and fro, Dopemu To Jakande in Lekki.
Wow!!! 4500 daily? 7k daily? Mehn how are u guys still breathing? Like how much do u earn?

13 Likes

Re: What Is Your Cost Of Transportation Daily From Work To House by macklef(m): 9:52pm On Jan 31
IyaTola:
I fuel my car 52k a week , how much is my salary cry
Damn
Re: What Is Your Cost Of Transportation Daily From Work To House by Myrepublic(m): 10:16pm On Jan 31
Most people are just surviving. Some people earn less,and debt wan kill them.. All thanks to the rising cost of living on daily bscs

When everybody don see better shege,they will stand up to tell government enough is enough.

Let them keep suffering. They will wake up someday and government will listen to them..

People that can't pay 30k for minimum wage,I heard NLC wan ask them for 400k.. That NLC president is a clown grin

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is Your Cost Of Transportation Daily From Work To House by westlius(m): 12:22am On Feb 01
Myrepublic:
Most people are just surviving. Some people earn less,and debt wan kill them.. All thanks to the rising cost of living on daily bscs

When everybody don see better shege,they will stand up to tell government enough is enough.

Let them keep suffering. They will wake up someday and government will listen to them..

People that can't pay 30k for minimum wage,I heard NLC wan ask them for 400k.. That NLC president is a clown grin
NLC guy is really a big clown
They can't pay 35k wages commission
Na 400k they will pay?

18 Likes

Re: What Is Your Cost Of Transportation Daily From Work To House by Myrepublic(m): 12:29am On Feb 01
westlius:

NLC guy is really a big clown
They can't pay 35k wages commission
Na 400k they will pay?
The man will be better as a comedian grin They will continue negotiating this 400k joke, till Tinubu's tenure ends grin

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is Your Cost Of Transportation Daily From Work To House by Raydave: 10:05am On Feb 01
Oshodi to CMS via BRT is now N800 one way. Return is N1600. Considering that the commuter may still have to take a "Last Mile transport to and fro, that puts the daily cost of transportation above the N2000 mark. If the person in question commutes to work 5 days a week, that's over N10,000.00. In 4 weeks of the month, they'll be spending over 40,000.00. This doesn't include feeding and clothing or medicare. So how much is minimum wage again?

When you hear Ebi kpa mi ooo, e get why.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is Your Cost Of Transportation Daily From Work To House by Raydave: 10:41am On Feb 01
The reality of this economy is not funny at all…😡
Transportation cost has gone up
Cost of commodities keeps going up
School fees has gone up
House rent has gone up
Hospital bill and drug have gone up
Minimum wage remains as it is.

This topic need to move to front page....abeg make person help us tag the rightful channel

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Your Cost Of Transportation Daily From Work To House by bouncin04(m): 4:58pm On Feb 01
200 to and fro sincerely , but na Sporty dey finish my enemy .

8 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Is Your Cost Of Transportation Daily From Work To House by kasie1(f): 4:59pm On Feb 01
I spend ₦1500 daily to and fro.
I wish to relocate to another city but it seems Lagos is safer than Abuja currently.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Your Cost Of Transportation Daily From Work To House by Reelmii: 4:59pm On Feb 01
cheesy..if i were in Nigeria...na bicycle i go dey use mostly..

I know of a guy then wey dey work for UBA at marina..
Na bicycle the guy dey ride go work,, grin..that time things never hard like this sef and we dey larf am then..

Now bicycle should be the new limousine in Nigeria grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Your Cost Of Transportation Daily From Work To House by adesegun121(m): 4:59pm On Feb 01
Ok
Re: What Is Your Cost Of Transportation Daily From Work To House by yommen: 5:00pm On Feb 01
Raydave:

Is that life?

It's not life but he has to survive.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dangote Truck Crashes At IMSU Junction In Owerri. See Photos / Is It Possible To Keep Mute Entirely About Your Travel Plan? / BREAKING: Third Mainland Bridge Reopens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.