Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,823 members, 7,956,110 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:26 AM

Nollywood Actors And Actresses That Always Play The Same Role In Movies. - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nollywood Actors And Actresses That Always Play The Same Role In Movies. (53167 Views)

FG Bans Glamorisation Of Ritual Killing, Tobacco In Movies, Skits & Music Videos / Are Those Sex In Movies Real?? / Daniel K Daniel Reacts To Sex Scenes In Movies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nollywood Actors And Actresses That Always Play The Same Role In Movies. by Divay2(f): 1:11pm On Dec 25, 2020
Neimar:

She's so beautiful
to your tent O'Israel
Re: Nollywood Actors And Actresses That Always Play The Same Role In Movies. by uglodoh(f): 1:11pm On Dec 25, 2020
Fabian Adibe really sufferred in the hands of Patience Ozokwor.

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actors And Actresses That Always Play The Same Role In Movies. by Neimar: 1:12pm On Dec 25, 2020
Divay2:
to your tent O'Israel

She nr be olosho nau
Re: Nollywood Actors And Actresses That Always Play The Same Role In Movies. by BluntTheApostle(m): 1:14pm On Dec 25, 2020
Infolenka:
Kanayo O Kanayo: Ritualist.

I can't trust this man, even in real life.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actors And Actresses That Always Play The Same Role In Movies. by Iybraheem: 1:15pm On Dec 25, 2020
Infolenka:
Iya Gbonkan: Old witch
This I can testify�
Re: Nollywood Actors And Actresses That Always Play The Same Role In Movies. by Superpower(m): 1:17pm On Dec 25, 2020
DREAMZZZ:
op add this woman chinwe owoh na only suffer/ miserable life she like to dey act... i never see her act as person wey get money.... if you get bring the movie come
This is so true.Her suffering in movies is so annoying.

3 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actors And Actresses That Always Play The Same Role In Movies. by extol1(m): 1:17pm On Dec 25, 2020
Hintona:

He wasn't a redpiller in lionheart
He was a feminist.
but he was wealthy
Re: Nollywood Actors And Actresses That Always Play The Same Role In Movies. by SOFTENGR: 1:19pm On Dec 25, 2020
Easyincome24:
So none is known for the role of President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria among our actors?

Please update us if you find one.
That was the late Ashley Nwosu.
I miss the man.

4 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actors And Actresses That Always Play The Same Role In Movies. by BluntTheApostle(m): 1:19pm On Dec 25, 2020
DeMoneyGenius:

Even if you use bread and butter to make juju, it will still catch Tony Umez.
Chai, the guy is really good interpreting the role of a simp husband.

No actor on earth can beat him at that role.

4 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actors And Actresses That Always Play The Same Role In Movies. by Minemrys: 1:22pm On Dec 25, 2020
Infolenka:
Chinwetel Agu: Wicked Uncle with signature phrases for every role.
wr0ng. I disagree here. Chiwetalu agu is very versatile. He has played in c0medies, drama, played a good guy, villain, mischieve maker etc. D0n't go there. The only thing you got was his use of catchphrase, which is same as Sam l jacks0n saying 'm0dafcker' or arn0ld schwarzenegar saying i'll be back.

8 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actors And Actresses That Always Play The Same Role In Movies. by BluntTheApostle(m): 1:23pm On Dec 25, 2020
There is one OOU lecturer who mostly acts in Yoruba movies.

That woman is always acting the role of a suffering woman with many misfortunes always coming her way.

I have never seen her act the role of even small enjoyment.

Always suffer suffer, and misfortunes such as losing her children in quick succession.
Re: Nollywood Actors And Actresses That Always Play The Same Role In Movies. by Minemrys: 1:27pm On Dec 25, 2020
Infolenka:

Tonto dikeh is versatile. I've seen her act multiple roles..
same as chiwetalu agu, patience ozokwor and jim iyke. They've all been in multiple roles just like t0nto dikeh has acted as a bitch in alot of films to get her typecast.
Re: Nollywood Actors And Actresses That Always Play The Same Role In Movies. by Minemrys: 1:30pm On Dec 25, 2020
PapaNnamdi:
this op dey crase arswear,

Tony umez dey nairaland just so u knw,
grin
you d0n't mean it! Are you him?
Re: Nollywood Actors And Actresses That Always Play The Same Role In Movies. by riyanxeally(f): 1:30pm On Dec 25, 2020
TysonsCorner:

That's the way my beards look. But seriously kissing you will be heavenly tongue
merry Christmas to u�
Re: Nollywood Actors And Actresses That Always Play The Same Role In Movies. by Angelfrost(m): 1:31pm On Dec 25, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

I can't trust this man, even in real life.

That makes him an exceptionally gifted actor then... Cos he is nothing like what he portrays in his movies off screen. grin
Re: Nollywood Actors And Actresses That Always Play The Same Role In Movies. by BluntTheApostle(m): 1:35pm On Dec 25, 2020
Angelfrost:

That makes him an exceptionally gifted actor then... Cos he is nothing like what he portrays in his movies off screen. grin

That man is so good, especially at that role.

I am sure real life occultists learn one or two things from watching him.

grin
Re: Nollywood Actors And Actresses That Always Play The Same Role In Movies. by Feggie3: 1:44pm On Dec 25, 2020
Lol
Re: Nollywood Actors And Actresses That Always Play The Same Role In Movies. by davidque: 1:53pm On Dec 25, 2020
BaddieFreak:
What about Desmond Elliot?
Mostly acts the role of an idiot

6 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actors And Actresses That Always Play The Same Role In Movies. by WonderManly(m): 2:10pm On Dec 25, 2020
bidexolumanish:
Babalawo
grin grin grin grin lol shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nollywood Actors And Actresses That Always Play The Same Role In Movies. by Blueelf: 2:17pm On Dec 25, 2020
Infolenka:
Gentle Jack: Assassin or dangerous bodyguard.

Chai.....Vuga that year

3 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actors And Actresses That Always Play The Same Role In Movies. by engrhorla(m): 2:20pm On Dec 25, 2020
Yoruba actors and actresses are in Yorrywood and not Nollywood, right?
Re: Nollywood Actors And Actresses That Always Play The Same Role In Movies. by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 25, 2020
Infolenka:
Hanks Anuku: Bad guy who terrorizes his environment.
have you watched one of his latest movie. the struggle for justice? i love his roles, the king of the jungle
Re: Nollywood Actors And Actresses That Always Play The Same Role In Movies. by pacespot(m): 2:26pm On Dec 25, 2020
Infolenka:

But there is one particular role we know her with grin
Re: Nollywood Actors And Actresses That Always Play The Same Role In Movies. by LINTUNE(m): 2:33pm On Dec 25, 2020
Infolenka:
Tony Umez: Simp husband.
haha..lord of simps..
Re: Nollywood Actors And Actresses That Always Play The Same Role In Movies. by LINTUNE(m): 2:34pm On Dec 25, 2020
Infolenka:
Emeka Ani: Leader of Ritualist cult or Eze mmuo
christ!..so apt..
Re: Nollywood Actors And Actresses That Always Play The Same Role In Movies. by HabibGwen230(f): 2:35pm On Dec 25, 2020
Infolenka:
Camilla Mberekpe: Witch mother/Aunt.
chai Tea or coffee
Re: Nollywood Actors And Actresses That Always Play The Same Role In Movies. by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 25, 2020
Infolenka:
Chinwetel Agu: Wicked Uncle with signature phrases for every role.

I like this chinwe guy. Especially when he acts with Patience Ozokwo
Re: Nollywood Actors And Actresses That Always Play The Same Role In Movies. by vickydevoka(m): 2:43pm On Dec 25, 2020
Infolenka:
Tony Umez: Simp husband.
Did is de realest
Re: Nollywood Actors And Actresses That Always Play The Same Role In Movies. by Ykc2(m): 2:49pm On Dec 25, 2020
WonderManly:
What of Abijawara...
that one check him out in kwarawood angry
Re: Nollywood Actors And Actresses That Always Play The Same Role In Movies. by Mogajunior(m): 2:49pm On Dec 25, 2020
Infolenka:

Same with Mercy Johnson. Very versatile.
Re: Nollywood Actors And Actresses That Always Play The Same Role In Movies. by Volcano12(f): 2:57pm On Dec 25, 2020
My kids and I call him ‘nnemunga’,one of his phrases
Re: Nollywood Actors And Actresses That Always Play The Same Role In Movies. by Cantonese: 3:03pm On Dec 25, 2020
Handywork:
Chinedu ikedieze and Osita iheme Akin&pawpaw:
The two sturbborn vagabond children
Nkem owoh :
Talkative, no agenda and always unfortunate
the last man I had forgotten his name but he's always good in the role of a native doctor

The late elder Maya

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'Submission': Patience Ozokwor Caught In Bed With Son-In-Law (Throwback Movie) / BBNaija: Teddy A's Baby Mama And Son (Photos) / All You Need To Know About Beverly Osu BBA Nigeria Housemate (video & Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.