Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,157 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Nollywood Actors And Actresses That Always Play The Same Role In Movies. - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nollywood Actors And Actresses That Always Play The Same Role In Movies. (52534 Views)

“I Am Sorry” – Bolanle Ninalowo Makes Confession About His Role In Extraction 2 / Are Those Sex In Movies Real?? / Daniel K Daniel Reacts To Sex Scenes In Movies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nollywood Actors And Actresses That Always Play The Same Role In Movies. by Flamemignon1(m): 3:20pm On Dec 25, 2020
Infolenka:
Pete Edochie: Wealthy, wise redpill father or king.
This is completely incorrect. He played a staunch feminist in Lionheart
Re: Nollywood Actors And Actresses That Always Play The Same Role In Movies. by comtem2011: 3:21pm On Dec 25, 2020
nurez305:
You can never enjoy a movie where Mide funmi martins and funsho Adeolu married to each other without putting your remote beside you. At lowest volume mide Martin's will still very loud and at highest volume you will have to get close to your tv set before you hear what he is saying

Chaiii
your head dey there. And she can curse!!! One of the reason I don't really fancy her in movies.
Re: Nollywood Actors And Actresses That Always Play The Same Role In Movies. by Flamemignon1(m): 3:24pm On Dec 25, 2020
Emperor4tune:
simp is an understatement,he is a pussy worshiper because he behaves at times as if his brain is made of pussy raw material
The weakness of some straight men
Re: Nollywood Actors And Actresses That Always Play The Same Role In Movies. by barrysome001: 3:55pm On Dec 25, 2020
sammyesx:

Legendary charm eater
grin grin grin grin
Re: Nollywood Actors And Actresses That Always Play The Same Role In Movies. by arnoldogiamien: 4:25pm On Dec 25, 2020
BaddieFreak:
What about Desmond Elliot?
foolish love
Re: Nollywood Actors And Actresses That Always Play The Same Role In Movies. by FuckAllTheMODs: 4:33pm On Dec 25, 2020
iamloyalty:

This reminded me of the movie Broad day light.
My favorite Action star after J.T Tom west and saint Obi.

You know whatsup.

That movie used to be my favorite then.
Re: Nollywood Actors And Actresses That Always Play The Same Role In Movies. by Anaerobi(m): 4:40pm On Dec 25, 2020
come chop meat jor... teeth done d pain me
Re: Nollywood Actors And Actresses That Always Play The Same Role In Movies. by grandlexuz(m): 4:45pm On Dec 25, 2020
Handywork:
Chinedu ikedieze and Osita iheme Akin&pawpaw:
The two sturbborn vagabond children
Nkem owoh :
Talkative, no agenda and always unfortunate
the last man I had forgotten his name but he's always good in the role of a native doctor

Elder Maya. Died a few years back.
Re: Nollywood Actors And Actresses That Always Play The Same Role In Movies. by WonderManly(m): 5:09pm On Dec 25, 2020
Ykc2:
that one check him out in kwarawood angry
Aah... grin grin grin grin
Re: Nollywood Actors And Actresses That Always Play The Same Role In Movies. by knightphoenix: 5:22pm On Dec 25, 2020
Ramsey Noah: Helpless Lover.
Re: Nollywood Actors And Actresses That Always Play The Same Role In Movies. by naijadrivablog: 5:36pm On Dec 25, 2020
Infolenka:
Tony Umez: Simp husband.
DORLING cheesy
Re: Nollywood Actors And Actresses That Always Play The Same Role In Movies. by sharpwriter(m): 6:57pm On Dec 25, 2020
Handywork:
Nkem owoh :
the last man I had forgotten his name but he's always good in the role of a native doctor

Yeah... Ezenmo native doctor, he's late now sha.
Re: Nollywood Actors And Actresses That Always Play The Same Role In Movies. by sharpwriter(m): 7:00pm On Dec 25, 2020
Rgade:
Yul Edochie- Noisy ritualist.
What of Jerry Amilo grin he's the current reigning artiste in the ritualist role

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actors And Actresses That Always Play The Same Role In Movies. by tonididdy(m): 7:06pm On Dec 25, 2020
Suffer head turn ritualist grin

Re: Nollywood Actors And Actresses That Always Play The Same Role In Movies. by tonididdy(m): 7:06pm On Dec 25, 2020
Lover boy

Re: Nollywood Actors And Actresses That Always Play The Same Role In Movies. by tonididdy(m): 7:08pm On Dec 25, 2020
Ladies player cool

Re: Nollywood Actors And Actresses That Always Play The Same Role In Movies. by Pinkie2018(f): 7:30pm On Dec 25, 2020
Infolenka:
Kelvin Ikeduba: Cultist
or armed robber

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actors And Actresses That Always Play The Same Role In Movies. by superboyspecial: 9:39pm On Dec 25, 2020
Flamemignon1:

This is completely incorrect. He played a staunch feminist in Lionheart

Lolz... Noticed how quick you were in saying it's "completely incorrect" just cause it had some things "redpill"?
That's funny cause if you check others mentioned before and after him, they also, in one way or the other, are "completely incorrect".

Point is, All generalizations are false, so when you see an anomaly, It shouldn't be a deciding factor for if it's "completely incorrect" or not. At least, for every "staunch feminist" he's played, he must have had 2 others which portrays him as "redpill" wink
Re: Nollywood Actors And Actresses That Always Play The Same Role In Movies. by Flamemignon1(m): 10:23pm On Dec 25, 2020
superboyspecial:

Lolz... Noticed how quick you were in saying it's "completely incorrect" just cause it had some things "redpill"?
That's funny cause if you check others mentioned before and after him, they also, in one way or the other, are "completely incorrect".

Point is, All generalizations are false, so when you see an anomaly, It shouldn't be a deciding factor for if it's "completely incorrect" or not. At least, for every "staunch feminist" he's played, he must have had 2 others which portrays him as "redpill" wink
Hope you also told that to the OP too?
Re: Nollywood Actors And Actresses That Always Play The Same Role In Movies. by MyAmericandream(f): 10:56pm On Dec 25, 2020
PapaNnamdi:
this op dey crase arswear,

Tony umez dey nairaland just so u knw,

grin
Wetin be him moniker?
Re: Nollywood Actors And Actresses That Always Play The Same Role In Movies. by Frankcallys(m): 11:24pm On Dec 25, 2020
Handywork:
Nkem owoh/ Osofia :

The last man is Elder Maya. Late Mr Njubigbo
Re: Nollywood Actors And Actresses That Always Play The Same Role In Movies. by superboyspecial: 11:53pm On Dec 25, 2020
Flamemignon1:

Hope you also told that to the OP too?

Tell him that an anomaly shouldn't be the main deciding factor for "completely incorrect" undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nollywood Actors And Actresses That Always Play The Same Role In Movies. by Chipink(f): 1:57am On Dec 26, 2020
DREAMZZZ:
op add this woman chinwe owoh na only suffer/ miserable life she like to dey act... i never see her act as person wey get money.... if you get bring the movie come

are u the one on ur pic?
Re: Nollywood Actors And Actresses That Always Play The Same Role In Movies. by Flamemignon1(m): 2:32am On Dec 26, 2020
superboyspecial:

Tell him that an anomaly shouldn't be the main deciding factor for "completely incorrect" undecided undecided undecided
No.... That all generations are false because in the long run, an actor will always be an actor
Re: Nollywood Actors And Actresses That Always Play The Same Role In Movies. by superboyspecial: 3:39am On Dec 26, 2020
Flamemignon1:

No.... That all generations are false because in the long run, an actor will always be an actor

That all generalizations are false doesn't mean we go about telling that to every one especially when that person has more data favoring his point than against.
Re: Nollywood Actors And Actresses That Always Play The Same Role In Movies. by Nobody: 8:17am On Dec 26, 2020
FuckAllTheMODs:

You know whatsup.
That movie used to be my favorite then.
Seriously....
Re: Nollywood Actors And Actresses That Always Play The Same Role In Movies. by Flamemignon1(m): 8:19am On Dec 26, 2020
superboyspecial:

That all generalizations are false doesn't mean we go about telling that to every one especially when that person has more data favoring his point than against.
I didn't go about telling that to everyone. I and the others only corrected the OP's assumption that pidgeonholed each actor into a particular role even though I've seen them in others such as the anomaly you claim. The OP generalized, not us. Yes, I do admit most of the actors listed are stereotypes but an actor will always be an actor, they are diverse and might surprise you by playing the opposite of their known piece
Re: Nollywood Actors And Actresses That Always Play The Same Role In Movies. by Nobody: 8:20am On Dec 26, 2020
naijadrivablog:

DORLING cheesy
��� Exactly how he pronounces it. He made me to hate that word then.
Re: Nollywood Actors And Actresses That Always Play The Same Role In Movies. by superboyspecial: 8:41am On Dec 26, 2020
Flamemignon1:

I didn't go about telling that to everyone. I and the others only corrected the OP's assumption that pidgeonholed each actor into a particular role even though I've seen them in others such as the anomaly you claim. The OP generalized, not us. Yes, I do admit most of the actors listed are stereotypes but an actor will always be an actor, they are diverse and might surprise you by playing the opposite of their known piece

That's a nice read.
Actually though, if you were more general and not just particular about one of the actors, I wouldn't have said anything otherwise.

I agree with you on everything else except the calling out of just one character in the midst of other potential ones. More Justice would have been done if you had said the O.P's claims' are all just generalization which may be "incorrect" rather than just pin pointing one which was neither the first nor last.

Anyways, Do have a good day, I think we on the same page now

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actors And Actresses That Always Play The Same Role In Movies. by Flamemignon1(m): 8:44am On Dec 26, 2020
superboyspecial:

That's a nice read.
Actually though, if you were more general and not just particular about one of the actors, I wouldn't have said anything otherwise.

I agree with you on everything else except the calling out of just one character in the midst of other potential ones. More Justice would have been done if you had said the O.P's claims' are all just generalization which may be "incorrect" rather than just pin pointing one which was neither the first nor last.

Anyways, Do have a good day, I think we on the same page now

Thanks man and happy holidays

P. S: I saved one of your threads on programming, it was really insightful and I might just get into it next year
Re: Nollywood Actors And Actresses That Always Play The Same Role In Movies. by kvngmaxy(m): 2:08pm On Dec 28, 2020
Infolenka:
Kanayo O Kanayo: Ritualist.
ogboni man
Re: Nollywood Actors And Actresses That Always Play The Same Role In Movies. by Probz(m): 4:02pm On Jun 29, 2021
DREAMZZZ:
op add this woman chinwe owoh na only suffer/ miserable life she like to dey act... i never see her act as person wey get money.... if you get bring the movie come

She did in August Meeting (to some extent).

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija: Wale Jana To Sign Khafi Immediately She Is Out / BBNaija 2019: Lady Almost Killed At Audition Centre / BBNaija: Seyi And Tacha Hug Passionately (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.