Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,254 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:49 AM

Torn Between Two Lovers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Torn Between Two Lovers (18684 Views)

Girl With Torn Undies Gets Severly Mocked By Trolls [PICS] / Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) / I Am Torn Between HIM And Masters Degree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Torn Between Two Lovers by Lillu(f): 7:42am On Jun 29, 2005
What if you accidentally fall in love with the two men/women in your life and you can't choose either the two of them because they are both special in your heart? Is it better to leave them both and sacrifice?

1 Like

Re: Torn Between Two Lovers by Seun(m): 7:51am On Jun 29, 2005
Seriously?

- If a man is torn between two women, he will choose the more beautiful woman.
- If a woman is in love with two men, she will choose the one who has more money.

However, I think the best way to choose is to choose the one whose personality goes well with yours. It is very easy to fall in love with someone who has very little in common with you. So if I'm in love with two different women I'll bring out a blank sheet of paper and list their various qualities and compare with mine.

The one who has more in common with me will be my choice. I'll know I can grow old with that one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Torn Between Two Lovers by CimonJorr(m): 7:54am On Jun 29, 2005
pray.... wink

that they both don't find out... otherwise you won't be the "last man standing".. grin
Re: Torn Between Two Lovers by Greatpeter(m): 8:28am On Jun 29, 2005
Pls do not double date.
Re: Torn Between Two Lovers by shockreaction(m): 9:08am On Jun 29, 2005
Well, it's either you let them both know the truth. Engage in a conversation with both of them (that is, all three of you together), and work things out. You may decide to marry them both (tho, this might cause more problems later).
Or, you will have to choose one over the other. You'd probably go for the one who you think would give you less trouble, and that kind of thing.

It's generally not a good idea to keep both of them in oblivion. Just let them know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Torn Between Two Lovers by tayotina(f): 9:17am On Jun 29, 2005
A friend once found herself in that situation and I had to take up the job of a counsellor. Let me say she was a little bit stupid cos she went in for the richer guy. At the end of the day she was dumped by both of them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Torn Between Two Lovers by anugirl(f): 2:50pm On Jun 29, 2005
dats not love, i mean, u can't fall in love with 2 people contemporarily.
u can only have a special place in ur heart 4 one special person.
Re: Torn Between Two Lovers by Greatpeter(m): 2:58pm On Jun 29, 2005
Anugirl, you're very correct.
I give you gbosa 7 times.

1 Like

Re: Torn Between Two Lovers by tayotina(f): 3:23pm On Jun 29, 2005
anugirl:

dats not love, I mean, you can't fall in love with 2 people contemporarily.
you can only have a special place in your heart 4 one special person.

Said earlier I took up the job of a counsellor. You are very right anugirl. It was so difficult to make her see she was only infatuated with the richer guy cos of his wealth and the fact that he was handsome. She asked me a question one day. The question was: Is it possible to fall in love with two men at the same time?

The answer was No. I knew she was truly in love with the first guy. But the richer guy lured her into a relationship with his wealth. But their relationship did not even last a week. She tried going back to her first boyfriend, but it was too late.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Torn Between Two Lovers by mosiate(f): 3:37pm On Jun 29, 2005
it is better you follow your heart and make sure that there is no tracies of infactution.
Re: Torn Between Two Lovers by paulibling(m): 3:40pm On Jun 29, 2005
Maybe it's just sitting on the horn of dilemma. Nevertheless, one must go on. So one has got to be strong and take a bold step.
Re: Torn Between Two Lovers by babadudu(m): 4:14pm On Jun 29, 2005
I can't "accidentally" fall in love with 2 people at the same time....we all have to make choices. Choose one and move on....it may not be easy but it can be done.

1 Like

Re: Torn Between Two Lovers by kazey(m): 4:54pm On Jun 29, 2005
how can falling in love be accidental? I wonder grin
Re: Torn Between Two Lovers by princeabely2k4: 4:56pm On Jul 01, 2005
The torns between two lovers may be because the oder person is cheating on the order person or the order person don't have character, so there most be something that will make both of them to torn.but the only thing that i believe that can make two lovers to torn apart is just charter.
Re: Torn Between Two Lovers by eveseh(f): 4:50pm On Apr 25, 2006
princeabely2k4:

The torns between two lovers may be because the oder person is cheating on the order person or the order person don't have character, so there most be something that will make both of them to torn.but the only thing that i believe that can make two lovers to torn apart is just charter.

well,that's right grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Torn Between Two Lovers by anon101(f): 5:03pm On Apr 25, 2006
Oh PLEASE STORRRY ,

please it is better to go with the rich guy WHAT IS LOVE , there is no love again this same thing has happened to me before this guy was bastardly rich and i had my sall boyfriend doing is petty job , i was like i willl stick with my petty man because he was the one i loved most , what was the result . Firstly , he drove the rich guy away and dealt with me by cheating on me like mad , the other guy still tellls me he wanted to marry me that it was supposed to be me that will be his wife if i agreed then now he has a fiancee ( i am so jealous but i dont show it to him) while my pettey man has not even mentioned engagement not to talk of marriage. #

HAD I KNOWN

1 Like

Re: Torn Between Two Lovers by Kadeejah(f): 12:44am On Jul 10, 2006
im in that situation right now. im kind@ clueless as to who i want more undecided

1 Like

Re: Torn Between Two Lovers by Seun(m): 12:48am On Jul 10, 2006
Are you getting married? No. Don't take relationships so seriously when it's really just for fun. Just make friends! wink
Re: Torn Between Two Lovers by Kadeejah(f): 12:49am On Jul 10, 2006
lol ye i guess wink
Re: Torn Between Two Lovers by poohtonya: 3:12am On May 22, 2007
[color=#990000][/color] undecided
i would like to know some suggestions. i dated a guy that was dating someone else at the time about 14 years ago. we could never be together because he was hispanic & my parents wouldn't allow me (caucasian) to date him. so i got married to the guy they liked, divorced him after 3 years & the whole time i was married i still talked on the phone & in person with the other guy (never sex though). this hispanic guy got an apartment & asked me to leave my husband & be with him. i wasn't brave enough. he ended up getting his girlfriend pregnant (she told him she was on the pill but she wasn't). after they had their baby & my husband & i a year later had a baby. somewhere in there we started talking again. she found out & told him, that if he was to be with me, she would never let him see his daughter again. another year went by and we starting talking on the phone again. i was in an abusive relationship & he was there for me to talk to. i divorced my husband after 3 years & was seeing this guy on the side. he was not married, but we had to be a secret for his daughters sake. She found out again & threatened him with the daughter issue again! he called me & told me that he couldn't talk to me anymore. i finally left him alone. i remarried a second time & after a year he & his daughter's mother married. we had not spoke to over 9 years. i got the nerve to call him today. he was home alone & we talked for about an hour, until he had to go pick up his kids.
i love my husband now & we have 2 boys together, but I will always love this guy. my husband now is hispanic & my parents are fine with this. sticky at first, but fine now!
should i tell this guy tomorrow when i call him if he feels the same. he told me that he has always told me to call him, if i ever need to talk & he would always be there. he has 2 daughters now & is very attached to them,

1 Like

Re: Torn Between Two Lovers by omaaaf(m): 10:10am On May 22, 2007
what if you love one so much and the other one just seems to fit in so perfectly and compliments you in every aspect? what do you do?
you like the second one and infact u are already loving her cos she compliments you but you still love the first one.
guess what!!!! the first one is your chic and the second one is your friend and a friend of your chic too.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
Re: Torn Between Two Lovers by anon101(f): 2:50pm On May 22, 2007
i have been in this situation b4 so what i did i tested both waters and i found out none was actually for me, from far it was like love but it was pure lust and obsession

1 Like

Re: Torn Between Two Lovers by UPRISING: 10:05pm On Jun 07, 2007
I THINK SEUN HAS SAID IT ALL
U CAN'T LOVE TWO PEOPLE
THE SAME TIME
Re: Torn Between Two Lovers by 2dye4(m): 10:09pm On Jun 07, 2007
torn between two lovers: again?? angry
Re: Torn Between Two Lovers by ThoniaSlim(f): 6:42am On Jun 08, 2007
@post
i won't refer it as being in love with two people.
Re: Torn Between Two Lovers by RuuDie(m): 12:10pm On Jun 08, 2007
Torn between 2 women --- me lai, lai !!! I'D JUST KEEP 'EM BOTH --- no time 4 drama abeg wink

1 Like

Re: Torn Between Two Lovers by Maidamma: 7:41pm On Jun 12, 2007
Men ve been wantin 2 be in dat position grin[color=#990000][/color]plsssssssss hk me u-pu
Re: Torn Between Two Lovers by cynthiafred67(f): 2:57am On Oct 01, 2011
If u think u are in love with two people. choose the second person because if the first person was all u really wanted u won't be Having a second option.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Know If A Guy Loves You OR Just Want To Sleep With You / Disadvantages Of Being A Virgin. / Nigerian Lady Advises Men In Relationships To Stop Acting Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.