Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,752 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:28 AM

Help Me I'm Young, Female And I Think I'm Going Bald! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Help Me I'm Young, Female And I Think I'm Going Bald! (13998 Views)

When Extensions Go Wrong: Naomi Campbell Is Going Bald! / Help Help: Hair Breakage I Am Turning Bald In The Front Of My Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me I'm Young, Female And I Think I'm Going Bald! by Nobody: 10:06am On Mar 28, 2011
For about 4yrs now, the hair on my temples have bin conspicuously absent and i noticed this after i took out braids back in '07 cry, Bin waiting for the hair to grow back but still no show, I'll b very grateful for any suggestions. HELP MEEEEEE
Re: Help Me I'm Young, Female And I Think I'm Going Bald! by beautyline(f): 11:19am On Mar 28, 2011
Use Wellwoman Tricologic tablets. You can get it from any reputable Pharmacy shop

Re: Help Me I'm Young, Female And I Think I'm Going Bald! by beautyline(f): 11:27am On Mar 28, 2011
You can also try Biotin tablets.
Re: Help Me I'm Young, Female And I Think I'm Going Bald! by Nobody: 12:40pm On Mar 28, 2011
Thank u very much, i think i'll give Wellwoman a try smiley
Re: Help Me I'm Young, Female And I Think I'm Going Bald! by sayso: 1:11pm On Mar 29, 2011
disturb that hormone and see what gonna happen to you.just relax,eat well and allow nature to beautify you.
Re: Help Me I'm Young, Female And I Think I'm Going Bald! by JUO(m): 1:14pm On Mar 29, 2011
why worry for nothing is your husband complaining ?
Re: Help Me I'm Young, Female And I Think I'm Going Bald! by Mobinga: 1:17pm On Mar 29, 2011
LMAO!!

YOU MUST BE HIDEOUS! ewww
Re: Help Me I'm Young, Female And I Think I'm Going Bald! by Nobody: 1:27pm On Mar 29, 2011
Lol Mobinga at least i've got my fot up, u must look gross grin
Re: Help Me I'm Young, Female And I Think I'm Going Bald! by Nobody: 1:29pm On Mar 29, 2011
sayso:

disturb that hormone and see what gonna happen to you.just relax,eat well and allow nature to beautify you.
Thank u smiley
Re: Help Me I'm Young, Female And I Think I'm Going Bald! by beautyline(f): 1:32pm On Mar 29, 2011
sayso:

Food supplements don't disturb any hormones. They only supplement your diet.

Google "biotin" and see what comes up.
Re: Help Me I'm Young, Female And I Think I'm Going Bald! by Lucyharri: 1:37pm On Mar 29, 2011
Pls wen wil JAMB examination 2011 take place?
Re: Help Me I'm Young, Female And I Think I'm Going Bald! by Nobody: 1:55pm On Mar 29, 2011
Lucyharri:

jamb question.
Re: Help Me I'm Young, Female And I Think I'm Going Bald! by july123(m): 2:06pm On Mar 29, 2011
Lucyharri:

June 11th.
Re: Help Me I'm Young, Female And I Think I'm Going Bald! by Nobody: 2:07pm On Mar 29, 2011
beautyline:

Food supplements don't disturb any hormones. They only supplement your diet.

Google "biotin" and see what comes up.
Yeh i know cos i take my supplements daily, vitamin B is 1 of them, pls cud u recommend a concealer?
Re: Help Me I'm Young, Female And I Think I'm Going Bald! by Nobody: 2:22pm On Mar 29, 2011
On a lighter note, May i suggest you NEVER do braids again. grin
Going 3- 4 months without washing the hair may be the reason for your hair going on strike grin
Re: Help Me I'm Young, Female And I Think I'm Going Bald! by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 29, 2011
yomola:

On a lighter note, May i suggest you NEVER do braids again. grin
Going 3- 4 months without washing the hair may be the reason for your hair going on strike grin
Lool suggest something i dont know, i wash my hair evry 2weeks
Re: Help Me I'm Young, Female And I Think I'm Going Bald! by ogaemma: 2:41pm On Mar 29, 2011
Be careful with all those self medication. I hope those tablets they presctibe will not cause a cancer in the future. I would advice you remain natural and beatiful.
Re: Help Me I'm Young, Female And I Think I'm Going Bald! by Nobody: 2:47pm On Mar 29, 2011
ogaemma:

Be careful with all those self medication. I hope those tablets they presctibe will not cause a cancer in the future. I would advice you remain natural and beatiful.
Lol no i dont take drugs prescribed or otherwise. I take supplements(vitamin C, E, B, Zinc etc) for good health,,u should too smiley
Re: Help Me I'm Young, Female And I Think I'm Going Bald! by lexicon(m): 2:49pm On Mar 29, 2011
Pls where can i buy the TAB. I need 2 get it for my g/f
Re: Help Me I'm Young, Female And I Think I'm Going Bald! by Nobody: 2:51pm On Mar 29, 2011
How can i help you when I have not seen the level of baldness of your head presently ? Abeg post some pics while I consult for you.brb
Re: Help Me I'm Young, Female And I Think I'm Going Bald! by Nobody: 3:00pm On Mar 29, 2011
Oh thanks so much, tryn to use my fone to send a pic but the network signal's messing up, shud be thru in a bit
Re: Help Me I'm Young, Female And I Think I'm Going Bald! by Nobody: 3:11pm On Mar 29, 2011
There. Its on the other temple too sad

Re: Help Me I'm Young, Female And I Think I'm Going Bald! by johnjoel(m): 3:46pm On Mar 29, 2011
so suck
Re: Help Me I'm Young, Female And I Think I'm Going Bald! by HighChief4(m): 4:02pm On Mar 29, 2011
@OP
Are you sure its not hereditary and you will be wasting your time with those supplementaries.
Re: Help Me I'm Young, Female And I Think I'm Going Bald! by babyme1(f): 4:07pm On Mar 29, 2011
@pic:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Help Me I'm Young, Female And I Think I'm Going Bald! by dayokanu(m): 4:12pm On Mar 29, 2011
op,

On your profile picture

Are those stretchmarks on the armpit or tattoos?

Cos if those are stretchmarks you have a lot to worry about than just baldness or gorimapa
Re: Help Me I'm Young, Female And I Think I'm Going Bald! by vaLasce(m): 4:20pm On Mar 29, 2011
chei!, get a prep.dat's gat MINOXIDIL,ur hair'll grow again.
Re: Help Me I'm Young, Female And I Think I'm Going Bald! by Thirst4Lif: 4:22pm On Mar 29, 2011
Those tight braids put a lot of pressure on your roots.

Your hair is literally being pulled right out of your scalp.

That's the reason for the hair loss. I've warned women

against braids for a while now. Also wearing your hair

pulled back in a tight ponytail month after month

will give you the same effect. My Mom told me about that

one.
Re: Help Me I'm Young, Female And I Think I'm Going Bald! by Thirst4Lif: 4:26pm On Mar 29, 2011
Some of you are such A**holes!!

The woman asked for help with hair thinning.

What the h.e.l.l. do stretch marks have to do

with ANYTHING??!! Idiots!

1 Like

Re: Help Me I'm Young, Female And I Think I'm Going Bald! by Jackieugo(f): 4:45pm On Mar 29, 2011
Poor gal. My advice is stop doing braids and nurse your hair back to health with deep conditioning and coconut oil. I haven't done braids since I was 14 years old and now my hair is down my back. . . Just my testimony. Oh and comb your hair gently with wider tooth combs to prevent even more damage. . .
Re: Help Me I'm Young, Female And I Think I'm Going Bald! by Desola(f): 4:57pm On Mar 29, 2011
hypothyroidism can also be a cause for hair loss in women. Do you get enough iodine?
Re: Help Me I'm Young, Female And I Think I'm Going Bald! by dayokanu(m): 5:05pm On Mar 29, 2011
Desola:

hypothyroidism can also be a cause for hair loss in women. Do you get enough iodine?

Go to a chemist buy a bottle of iodine and use it to soak Garri

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Firm Launches Lacy Lingerie For Men / 6 Important Men's Fashion Rules To Live By / My Hair Woes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.