Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,557 members, 7,958,730 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:39 PM

Passengers From UK & South Africa To Upload Their COVID-19 Results From Monday - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Passengers From UK & South Africa To Upload Their COVID-19 Results From Monday (8280 Views)

Lebanon: 25 Passengers From Nigeria Test Positive For COVID-19 - Health Ministry / COVID-19 Results Of Individuals At Abba Kyari’s Burial Released By FCTA / Coronavirus: FG Begins Spraying Of Passengers From Volatile Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Passengers From UK & South Africa To Upload Their COVID-19 Results From Monday by rawtouch: 9:44am On Dec 25, 2020
hahahahahaha
Re: Passengers From UK & South Africa To Upload Their COVID-19 Results From Monday by erico2k2(m): 10:04am On Dec 25, 2020
Re: Passengers From UK & South Africa To Upload Their COVID-19 Results From Monday by Okoroawusa: 10:04am On Dec 25, 2020
andrewmeddy8:
well is a nice idea if not banning flights will be harsh I would have suggested it

We can't afford to ban flights. It affects economy.
Re: Passengers From UK & South Africa To Upload Their COVID-19 Results From Monday by PROPHETmichael: 10:12am On Dec 25, 2020
Useless country! instead of taking immediate action by banning flights like other countries are doing, they are waiting till Monday. Whats if the carriers travel between now and Sunday midnight?
Re: Passengers From UK & South Africa To Upload Their COVID-19 Results From Monday by Rugaria: 10:14am On Dec 25, 2020
Aljazira is reporting that Nigeria has developed a new strain of the virus that circulates faster though not as dangerous as the south African variant! Obviously, the weird "reearchers" in ibadan have finally gotten the attention they have been craving for... Very soon, we will all be treated like leprosy patients at every international airport..

1 Like

Re: Passengers From UK & South Africa To Upload Their COVID-19 Results From Monday by stepaside2: 10:42am On Dec 25, 2020
quaintbloke:
People talking about banning flights don't understand the economic implication of shutting down the country again.
We're still reeling from the economic implication of shutting down our borders and the ineffective first lockdown, mulling another flight ban especially from countries with high capital repatriation is just ignorant at best of how the economy works.
For a country whose economy is on its knees, devising a smarter way to manage the situation is a best bet.
Unlike what the false prophet at the synagogue said, this virus isn't going away anytime soon, people have to learn to live with it.

Absolutely!! I couldn't have said it any better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Passengers From UK & South Africa To Upload Their COVID-19 Results From Monday by Golan007: 11:02am On Dec 25, 2020
sammysmiles:
Imagine after you are being screened..... You are still told to wear your mask inside plane..... I don't know if people don't think....

What's the big deal in wearing a mask after being screened?
Re: Passengers From UK & South Africa To Upload Their COVID-19 Results From Monday by sammysmiles(m): 11:24am On Dec 25, 2020
Golan007:

What's the big deal in wearing a mask after being screened?
I thought everyone in the plane has been confirmed covid negative? So mask for what again?
Re: Passengers From UK & South Africa To Upload Their COVID-19 Results From Monday by Golan007: 11:29am On Dec 25, 2020
sammysmiles:
I thought everyone in the plane has been confirmed covid negative? So mask for what again?

Because being negative today doesn't mean you'll be negative tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Passengers From UK & South Africa To Upload Their COVID-19 Results From Monday by sammysmiles(m): 11:51am On Dec 25, 2020
Golan007:

Because being negative today doesn't mean you'll be negative tomorrow.
It seems you don't understand yourself...
Re: Passengers From UK & South Africa To Upload Their COVID-19 Results From Monday by Bossman(m): 11:56am On Dec 25, 2020
Yes, they have. So nothing changes with UK.

gogo2479:
I thought all passengers from any part of the world coming into Nigeria has been doing that already. Or must show their negative PCR test result prior to boarding.
Re: Passengers From UK & South Africa To Upload Their COVID-19 Results From Monday by saintruky(m): 12:04pm On Dec 25, 2020
So d ones when go enter from now till Sunday nor go upload abi

1 Like

Re: Passengers From UK & South Africa To Upload Their COVID-19 Results From Monday by ottidex(m): 12:09pm On Dec 25, 2020
Musically:
E good na abii

Check photo... I can even make it 10 comments by dropping 2 comments each on the post.

How does that work?

I got a couple pages also
Re: Passengers From UK & South Africa To Upload Their COVID-19 Results From Monday by goody234: 12:27pm On Dec 25, 2020
quaintbloke:
People talking about banning flights don't understand the economic implication of shutting down the country again.
We're still reeling from the economic implication of shutting down our borders and the ineffective first lockdown, mulling another flight ban especially from countries with high capital repatriation is just ignorant at best of how the economy works.
For a country whose economy is on its knees, devising a smarter way to manage the situation is a best bet.
Unlike what the false prophet at the synagogue said, this virus isn't going away anytime soon, people have to learn to live with it.

you talk o ..dont mind the ignoramuses talking about banning flights ...foreign currency we provide helps our family not the greedy politicians who care only about themselves ...we living abroad are the welfare providers ....ban flights ke nigerians will suffer o fact

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Passengers From UK & South Africa To Upload Their COVID-19 Results From Monday by Alwaysachick: 12:31pm On Dec 25, 2020
From Monday ke
Re: Passengers From UK & South Africa To Upload Their COVID-19 Results From Monday by Musically: 12:02am On Dec 26, 2020
ottidex:

How does that work?

I got a couple pages also

Check my signature to send me text on what’s app

(1) (2) (Reply)

Affordable Lab (In Lagos Preferably) For Full Body Work / Governor Fubara Launches Emergency Medical Service And Ambulance System / Fibroidclear Alternative Therapy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.