Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Nigeria Girls Should Be Banished From This Part Of The World. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigeria Girls Should Be Banished From This Part Of The World. (445 Views)

Clothes Is Really Covering Nigeria Girls Yansh Especially The Big Yansh / What Do You Know About Dubai Porta Potty That Our Young Nigeria Girls Engage / Ten Silly Things Girls Should Stop In 2018/pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Girls Should Be Banished From This Part Of The World. by Disappointed: 11:20pm On Dec 24, 2020
Yes, they no dey benefit us at all. Dey no get clean pvssy n they get fishy brain, they 're all b*tches and silly living things!!! sad
I go stone any one of them wey go cross my way again!!! Nonsense!! sad
Also, Nigeria girls are all nonsense, very big one, they are all stupid and dumb, fvck you all sad !!! sad

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Girls Should Be Banished From This Part Of The World. by Sundrus: 11:29pm On Dec 24, 2020
Funny thing be say una fit una selves. 9ja boys & girls with myopic mentality....all una want na instant gratification. Until una learn to work on unaselves individually, knowing fully well say when u dey point fingers for una fuckups, una dey always look & sound foolish & childish. Sometimes when una dey do this blame game, e dey remind me of APC & PDP cheesy

E come be like say i no from 9ja undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Girls Should Be Banished From This Part Of The World. by tyup(m): 11:29pm On Dec 24, 2020
Disappointed:
Yes, they no dey benefit us at all. Dey no get clean pvssy n they get fishy brain, they 're all b*tches and silly living things!!! sad
Also, Nigeria girls are all nonsense, very big one, they are all stupid and dumb, fvck you all sad !!! sad

I totally agree with ya man

I can't justify my hate for them may god help me
Re: Nigeria Girls Should Be Banished From This Part Of The World. by LikeAking: 12:24am On Dec 25, 2020
Op u funny.

Lol.
Re: Nigeria Girls Should Be Banished From This Part Of The World. by Nobody: 12:28am On Dec 25, 2020
Disappointed:

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Girls Should Be Banished From This Part Of The World. by Nobody: 12:42am On Dec 25, 2020
Disappointed:
Bros how e dey do u?

Re: Nigeria Girls Should Be Banished From This Part Of The World. by fati2001(m): 12:42am On Dec 25, 2020
yeah, that's why many countries don't want to hear anything about Nigeria...

Nigerians should be ban from Earth and Heaven.

Re: Nigeria Girls Should Be Banished From This Part Of The World. by Juliusmomoh: 12:50am On Dec 25, 2020
I weep for nigeria girl the day i took one to hotel room...
I raise her leg to do the needful, but guess what..
My dick go jam left_over shit (poo)..
And i was like, "jenet what is this"?...
And she ashame of herself. She start begging me saying " sorry sir, we ran out of water since 3 days back" ...
I just left her in peace..
Make i no go die before my time.
Fear them o

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Girls Should Be Banished From This Part Of The World. by Go5DY(m): 1:19am On Dec 25, 2020
Thank God the other one make mentioned of a name, stop insulting girls generally.
Instead just mentioned the name "Mercy wen dey no 1 agigba street" should be banished from this earth.. Don't insult them generally okay.
Re: Nigeria Girls Should Be Banished From This Part Of The World. by Molahnelson(m): 2:05am On Dec 25, 2020
Bros claim down , and take the red pill

(1) (Reply)

Do You Think I Should Attend This Interview / Singular And Plural In Ijaw Language / I Make 1000 Naira Everyday And This Is How I Do It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.