Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders (7936 Views)

Merry Christmas Nairalanders / Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders / Merry Christmas Nairalanders - 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders by candidbabe(f): 8:41am On Dec 25, 2020
Merry Christmas lovelies
Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders by DoyenExchange: 8:42am On Dec 25, 2020
Merry Christmas! We love you all.
Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders by VTJN(m): 8:43am On Dec 25, 2020
Aplaudez:
Is it only me that's not celebrating Xmas this year

I'm fucking 27, still in my higher national diploma days, no serious relationship, can't afford two square meal daily cry cry cry
We are in the same boat bro, just that i just left the 4 walls of sch. life has been so hard for me, but i'm pretty sure it will be better someday. cheer up!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders by Grandmeister(m): 8:43am On Dec 25, 2020
GOTVee:

So you are blaming me for preaching the word of God Be careful
Get out! I am not a new member on this forum so I know very well your history here..you are not a Christain..you’re not even a common church goer. You’re a jihadists fanatic. Always starting your post with the moronic “as a born again Christian” can only fool new members here not us. Your taqqiya is a weak one.
Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders by Blackdisciple(m): 8:44am On Dec 25, 2020
Na so God bless you....

My first Xmas here on NL

my wish is:
Yuletide is a season of peace, goodwill, & abundance of love & mercy.. May the joy of Christ's birth ignite ur heart with joy & laughter.
Merry Christmas all Nairalanders with love

from Blackdisciple.

1 Like

Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders by GOTVee: 8:47am On Dec 25, 2020
Grandmeister:

Get out! I am not a new member on this forum so I know very well your history here..you are not a Christain..you’re not even a common church goer. You’re a jihadists fanatic. Always starting your post with the moronic “as a born again Christian” can only fool new members here not us. Your taqqiya is a weak one.

May Jesus forgive you for you don't know what you're saying. Remain blessed while I continue preaching the gospel of christ
Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders by ayanbadejo68166: 8:50am On Dec 25, 2020
Merry Christmas great people of nairaland!
Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders by Timfreds(m): 8:57am On Dec 25, 2020
Merry
Christmas
To All !!
Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders by Heineken(m): 8:58am On Dec 25, 2020
Merry Christmas to everyone. Blessings always.. Seriously I'm broke and I don't know why this my neighbour never really bring food till now o. Although dem don buy meats
Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders by AerialMapper: 9:12am On Dec 25, 2020
gaskiyamagana:

When was Jesus asked you to be doing it in the first place? If hisbah ban you Wetin consine us, here. Thank God, for saving us this year from modernized Masquerade from Rome

E pain am! Hisbah Brigadier General
Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders by arsenal444(m): 9:17am On Dec 25, 2020
ILoveeyouall:
biko forgive o
I will think about it
Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders by Enneecy(m): 9:18am On Dec 25, 2020
Happy Christmas all narialandian grin[b]
Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders by Ruthluv4(f): 9:44am On Dec 25, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
My xmas giveaway loading....
Modify: in the evening
please may I be on ur list ooo, happy Xmas
Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders by sammysmiles(m): 9:50am On Dec 25, 2020
GOTVee:
sad As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, I think we Christians are deviating from the teachings of our lord Jesus christ. Jesus never told us to celebrate his birth but his death. Christmas is a pagan god celebration and real Christians should not partake in celebrating Xmas. Jesus wasn't born on the 25th of December as people believe but many have been misled to celebrate this abomination called Xmas for too long by irresponsible religious leaders who are meant to guide people with the word of God. Until we Christians starts reading and understanding the Bible, we will keep committing unpardonable sins against God in which Xmas is one. Do not celebrate Xmas if you don't want to end up in hell fire sad
Please Leave here with your miserable spirit.... We don't need your type here...

1 Like

Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders by sgtponzihater1(m): 10:01am On Dec 25, 2020
Merry Christmas to all the sure men here. Wish I had something to give to everyone, but it's still sowing time.

May we all reap in the days ahead.
Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders by ghettokid1(m): 10:42am On Dec 25, 2020
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Fergie001
emeijeh
perfecttouchade
vickyrotex
angelfrost
fuckingmallam45
gadaluck
paulolee
gbest90
ebukahades10

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders by IVoucherData(m): 11:00am On Dec 25, 2020
Merry Christmas �❤️❣️, may the joy and blessings of this Celebration never depart from your home and families❤️✨
Seasons Greetings from #iVoucherData Telecom ❤️�
I care a lot about you ❤️❤️�
Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders by Pearlqueen(f): 11:18am On Dec 25, 2020
Let the merriment stem from inside of you. Merry Christmas, Everyone on here.
Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders by Omezif(m): 11:31am On Dec 25, 2020
Years to years christmas celebration is unstoppable because generation to generations must withness it till the coming of jesus christ.
Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders by Obasanjoslim: 11:37am On Dec 25, 2020
ghettokid1:
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Fergie001
emeijeh
perfecttouchade
vickyrotex
angelfrost
fuckingmallam45
gadaluck
paulolee
gbest90
ebukahades10
sir/ma..I don't have food at home to eat.. nothing to eat..sorry for disturbing you with my need..I will appreciate anything you send ....GTBANK 0149922268.
Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders by emeijeh(m): 11:41am On Dec 25, 2020
ghettokid1:
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Fergie001
emeijeh
perfecttouchade
vickyrotex
angelfrost
fuckingmallam45
gadaluck
paulolee
gbest90
ebukahades10

Wish u same bro.
Compliments of the season to my brothers and sister listed cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders by Baldwretch: 11:48am On Dec 25, 2020
GOTVee:
sad As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, I think we Christians are deviating from the teachings of our lord Jesus christ. Jesus never told us to celebrate his birth but his death. Christmas is a pagan god celebration and real Christians should not partake in celebrating Xmas. Jesus wasn't born on the 25th of December as people believe but many have been misled to celebrate this abomination called Xmas for too long by irresponsible religious leaders who are meant to guide people with the word of God. Until we Christians starts reading and understanding the Bible, we will keep committing unpardonable sins against God in which Xmas is one. Do not celebrate Xmas if you don't want to end up in hell fire sad

You can't argue on the side of silence bro.

Jesus never told us to do many things but it doesn't make them wrong.
Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders by Angelfrost(m): 11:50am On Dec 25, 2020
ghettokid1:
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Fergie001
emeijeh
perfecttouchade
vickyrotex
angelfrost
fuckingmallam45
gadaluck
paulolee
gbest90
ebukahades10

Merry Christmas from here!!! A very wonderful exit to 2020 is what I wish and pray for us all.

Success to all your teams this weekend! cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders by Juliusmomoh: 11:52am On Dec 25, 2020
Ruthluv4:
please may I be on ur list ooo, happy Xmas
If you happen to be the first to comment..
#cheer
Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders by atonement12: 11:57am On Dec 25, 2020
Naomila:
Before whenever I hear its Christmas it's gives me some kind of joy. But this year everything get as e be
It shall be well! smiley
Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders by BABSSSOO(m): 12:06pm On Dec 25, 2020
Merry Christmas to you Amotolongbo...enjoy
Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders by Naomila: 12:07pm On Dec 25, 2020
atonement12:
It shall be well! smiley
lol eventually

1 Like

Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders by OSADNA009(m): 12:17pm On Dec 25, 2020
Angelfrost:

Merry Christmas from here!!! A very wonderful exit to 2020 is what I wish and pray for us all.

Success to all your teams this weekend! cool
Abeg gbest90 what happened to Nairaland top Predictor I no see am again.
Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders by boyjo: 12:37pm On Dec 25, 2020
Merry Christmasand happy victorious new year ahead imadeyoureadthis, byinks, Odb2, Mrprevailer,

1 Like

Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders by byinks(f): 1:03pm On Dec 25, 2020
boyjo:
Merry Christmasand happy victorious new year ahead imadeyoureadthis, byinks, Odb2, Mrprevailer,

Awww.. thanks for remembering me... kiss

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Prayers Of Many Christians Are Hindered / Does This Make Me A Carnal Christian? / Testimony Of An Ex-disciple Of A Top American Witch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.