Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Enemies Of The Country Will Lose Las Las, By Femi Adesina - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enemies Of The Country Will Lose Las Las, By Femi Adesina (229 Views)

Enemies Of The Country Will Lose Las Las - Femi Adesina / Enemies Of The Country Will Lose Las Las - Femi Adesina / Femi Adesina: My Daughter Almost Cried When She Read About Me On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enemies Of The Country Will Lose Las Las, By Femi Adesina by ifeanyihamilton(m): 12:36am On Dec 25, 2020

Re: Enemies Of The Country Will Lose Las Las, By Femi Adesina by Nanaborga(m): 12:48am On Dec 25, 2020
Fire burn you , bubu and his cohorts are the enemies of this country, una dey find story abi ?

I dey club and the club empty like this , no la creme to carry go house sef , I dey vex and I’m not interested in reading femi adesina crap
Re: Enemies Of The Country Will Lose Las Las, By Femi Adesina by Pentagon56: 1:50am On Dec 25, 2020
They will
Re: Enemies Of The Country Will Lose Las Las, By Femi Adesina by IamFINESSE: 1:51am On Dec 25, 2020
Feminist adesanya

I'm not disappointed

(1) (Reply)

Obaseki's Certificate Forgery Case Begins Yesterday 24th Dec / Ibi Bridge: 20,000 Transporters, Others May Lose Jobs / Nigerians Recount Improvements In Tech Space,commend VP Osinbajo’s Contribution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.