Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Adewale Ayuba Family, Wife & Children Christmas Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adewale Ayuba Family, Wife & Children Christmas Photos (35776 Views)

Adewale Ayuba, Jaywon, Others Hold Procession For Sound Sultan (Pictures) / House: Adewale Ayuba Builds A Mansion In Ikene Remo (Pictures) / Meet Ramsey Noah And His Family (Wife, Daughter And Sons) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adewale Ayuba Family, Wife & Children Christmas Photos by lexy2014: 7:34am On Dec 25, 2020
ebukajay184:
Veteran Fuji Singer, Adewale Ayuba Shares A Rare Family Photo With His Wife And Children

Veteran Fuji singer, Adewale Ayuba took to Facebook to share this rare family photo of himself and his wife posing their children, IgbereTV reports.

He wrote in his caption:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=232800328209176&set=p.232800328209176&type=3&app=fbl

Seems d guy has been looking for a male child to add to d one he has. Such a blessed guy
Re: Adewale Ayuba Family, Wife & Children Christmas Photos by excel101(m): 7:36am On Dec 25, 2020
��Mr Johbson Adewale Ayuba��
Re: Adewale Ayuba Family, Wife & Children Christmas Photos by bigjackass: 7:38am On Dec 25, 2020
Good looking family

1 Like

Re: Adewale Ayuba Family, Wife & Children Christmas Photos by Openyamind111(m): 7:39am On Dec 25, 2020
Sophisticated Fuji Musician..

1 Like

Re: Adewale Ayuba Family, Wife & Children Christmas Photos by mayormick(m): 7:47am On Dec 25, 2020
GofuckYourself:
grin

My mum's favorite musician

She has always loved this guy ..infact sending her this photo
This man is so classy

If you want to make my mum happy just play this man's music or his video

Wow....God bless her, you know those people then knew good music when they listen to one
Re: Adewale Ayuba Family, Wife & Children Christmas Photos by awumen: 7:54am On Dec 25, 2020
Beremx:
I think his wife is an Igbo woman. Rumor had it back then that he married an Igbo woman.

Merry Christmas
Yeah,the wife is igbo from Onitsha-oke, her name is Azukaego. Living a quite but wealthy life.i like the guy but stinking rich with deep investment in properties all over naija

1 Like

Re: Adewale Ayuba Family, Wife & Children Christmas Photos by Lifeisgoody: 7:55am On Dec 25, 2020
ehinmowo:
That's what I like about the Omoluabis. Can you blv that that nigga is a Moslim?

Naso e dey be. Me and my guy Alfa Abdulganiu dey gist about the ills in our religions (it's more of yabbing).

Hin no go come burn me and my family in house at night say hin dey do Allah's work. And I no go go apply law of Moses on him say I won defend Yahweh.

Hin know why hin no convert everybody to one religion. And that's why life is intriguing and exciting. Imagine everybody has to be bowing down and face east 5 times daily. Or everybody breaking bread for communion. Or we are all bowing to one Buhda statue somewhere.

It would only benefit few humans who are at the helm of those religions. And it would be boring.

If it were somewhere, one Imam go tell them that Allah has decreed that they either converted all 'infidels' to their religion or murder them. While 72 pussies will be waiting them somewhere.

I wonder why d reward is puna?
He's a Christian and Lawyer

3 Likes

Re: Adewale Ayuba Family, Wife & Children Christmas Photos by 2cribz: 7:56am On Dec 25, 2020
I go marry one now,so na 3 take am dey wear him glasses.
Re: Adewale Ayuba Family, Wife & Children Christmas Photos by Dagger111(m): 7:56am On Dec 25, 2020
His wife is a christian, he also converted to christian a long time ago. He is currently on his Ph.D studies. And that's d reason why he is so distinctive in his Fuji career. He left Fuji to focus on other things in life.
Re: Adewale Ayuba Family, Wife & Children Christmas Photos by HelpYourself(m): 8:01am On Dec 25, 2020
[quote author=mayormick post=97406731][/quote]

Thank you my brother

Merry Christmas

1 Like

Re: Adewale Ayuba Family, Wife & Children Christmas Photos by Olatara(f): 8:03am On Dec 25, 2020
ikorodureporta:
wetin dey bulge for that one jeans
Nah big belle she get, she no kill person.
Re: Adewale Ayuba Family, Wife & Children Christmas Photos by Donedeal1(m): 8:04am On Dec 25, 2020
Evangelist Ayuba give us a gospel song lyrics to dance joh.
Re: Adewale Ayuba Family, Wife & Children Christmas Photos by Kirchoffs: 8:06am On Dec 25, 2020
ecomalchemist:
Bless up.

I just dey reason how my Christmas go because I don't have so much cash to throw around but I want to share my phones and gadget Importation guide from US and UK with Nairalanders today.

Abeg it's free ooo !!!

just send me a WhatsApp message via my sig
Stop all this scam madness
Re: Adewale Ayuba Family, Wife & Children Christmas Photos by IYANGBALI: 8:14am On Dec 25, 2020
lkillbrokehoes:
Mehn he has cute daughters oh, it's been long I heared from him
their only problem is body odour
Re: Adewale Ayuba Family, Wife & Children Christmas Photos by AK481(m): 8:15am On Dec 25, 2020
GOod day Mr Johnson, Adewale ayuba.

Gbogbogbo du...
Re: Adewale Ayuba Family, Wife & Children Christmas Photos by Lovelyn451(f): 8:18am On Dec 25, 2020
Beremx:
I think his wife is an Igbo woman. Rumor had it back then that he married an Igbo woman.

Merry Christmas
my spirit told me she's Igbo too, she and the kids are too cute to be yoruba
Re: Adewale Ayuba Family, Wife & Children Christmas Photos by Beremx(f): 8:20am On Dec 25, 2020
Lovelyn451:
my spirit told me she's Igbo too, she and the kids are too cute to be yoruba
Chai!! Chim o!! shocked grin
Re: Adewale Ayuba Family, Wife & Children Christmas Photos by ikorodureporta: 8:21am On Dec 25, 2020
Olatara:
Nah big belle she get, she no kill person.
I think say na rod
Re: Adewale Ayuba Family, Wife & Children Christmas Photos by Great100000: 8:29am On Dec 25, 2020
ebukajay184:
Veteran Fuji Singer, Adewale Ayuba Shares A Rare Family Photo With His Wife And Children

Veteran Fuji singer, Adewale Ayuba took to Facebook to share this rare family photo of himself and his wife posing their children, IgbereTV reports.

He wrote in his caption:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=232800328209176&set=p.232800328209176&type=3&app=fbl
My favourite Musician when i was a kid. grin grin grin
Re: Adewale Ayuba Family, Wife & Children Christmas Photos by mayormick(m): 8:45am On Dec 25, 2020
GofuckYourself:

Thank you my brother

Merry Christmas
Thanks, wish you same bro
Re: Adewale Ayuba Family, Wife & Children Christmas Photos by raquel97: 8:48am On Dec 25, 2020
GofuckYourself:
grin

My mum's favorite musician

She has always loved this guy ..infact sending her this photo
This man is so classy

If you want to make my mum happy just play this man's music or his video

one of his songs I can never forget till today o”iyawo to ko fe ran loko lo n gbe o, iyawo to ko feran loko lo n gbe,o jeyan Jeyan, ke re le jika fe wu ya, iyawo to ko fe ran loko lo n gbe.

2 Likes

Re: Adewale Ayuba Family, Wife & Children Christmas Photos by Jazzman01: 8:49am On Dec 25, 2020
Na wa oo. All I can see are school fees!
Re: Adewale Ayuba Family, Wife & Children Christmas Photos by Karemarealty288(m): 8:54am On Dec 25, 2020
The stepper himself.....this man can dance oooo correct guy.
Re: Adewale Ayuba Family, Wife & Children Christmas Photos by TemmyT002(m): 8:58am On Dec 25, 2020
Niceeeee
Re: Adewale Ayuba Family, Wife & Children Christmas Photos by buragidi(m): 9:11am On Dec 25, 2020
ehinmowo:
That's what I like about the Omoluabis. Can you blv that that nigga is a Moslim?

Naso e dey be. Me and my guy Alfa Abdulganiu dey gist about the ills in our religions (it's more of yabbing).

Hin no go come burn me and my family in house at night say hin dey do Allah's work. And I no go go apply law of Moses on him say I won defend Yahweh.

Hin know why hin no convert everybody to one religion. And that's why life is intriguing and exciting. Imagine everybody has to be bowing down and face east 5 times daily. Or everybody breaking bread for communion. Or we are all bowing to one Buhda statue somewhere.

It would only benefit few humans who are at the helm of those religions. And it would be boring.

If it were somewhere, one Imam go tell them that Allah has decreed that they either converted all 'infidels' to their religion or murder them. While 72 pussies will be waiting them somewhere.

Modified: they said he converted to Christian. Notwithstanding, SW Moslims are model Moslims to the world.

He was a Muslim, he converted to a Christian in RCCG, City of David, couple of years ago.
Re: Adewale Ayuba Family, Wife & Children Christmas Photos by SEGLIZ: 9:15am On Dec 25, 2020
post=97406347:
Lovely.
Pretty.
Beautiful.

From all of us @[b][/b] : Merry Christmas everyone

Merry Christmas to my LOVELY and LIVELY Sis.
The Yuletide bring along the Good Tidings that part the way to GREATNESS.

my grilled meat for this beautiful day is highly expected. can't wait to munch the extra delicious grill.

Merry Christmas once again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adewale Ayuba Family, Wife & Children Christmas Photos by factwriter(m): 9:15am On Dec 25, 2020
ehinmowo:

Modified: they said he converted to Christian. Notwithstanding, SW Moslims are model Moslims to the world.

Is this a confession, an hallucination or simply a (PainHub) rant?
Re: Adewale Ayuba Family, Wife & Children Christmas Photos by bash8936: 9:16am On Dec 25, 2020
I pity Igbo men oh....The rate at which their Yoruba is colonizing their women ehn...Dem no go see woman marry again. Yoruba man and Igbo women marriage in Nigeria now is the common trend.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adewale Ayuba Family, Wife & Children Christmas Photos by Krismas(m): 9:19am On Dec 25, 2020
'Listen attentively am going to BONSUWA Fuji chamber o!' grin grin grin ; Olohun. That was a musical BOMB! Unfortunately like Sir Shina Peter's ACE, Ayuba has become a one-hit man. Merry Krismas and prosperous 2021 A-Y-U-B-A O!
Re: Adewale Ayuba Family, Wife & Children Christmas Photos by ihimiray(m): 9:19am On Dec 25, 2020
Beremx:

Merry Christmas
yea she is
Re: Adewale Ayuba Family, Wife & Children Christmas Photos by EmekaBlue(m): 9:25am On Dec 25, 2020
That only boy future don pure

Better inheritance
Re: Adewale Ayuba Family, Wife & Children Christmas Photos by femi4: 9:26am On Dec 25, 2020
One n only Mr Johnson

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Does Rita Dominic Bleach? / Ovie Kelly Proposes To Burutu Justy, His Girlfriend (Photos, Video) / Nina Graduates From Imo State University (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.