Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,279 members, 7,957,713 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:05 PM

Adewale Ayuba Family, Wife & Children Christmas Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adewale Ayuba Family, Wife & Children Christmas Photos (36183 Views)

Adewale Ayuba, Jaywon, Others Hold Procession For Sound Sultan (Pictures) / House: Adewale Ayuba Builds A Mansion In Ikene Remo (Pictures) / Meet Ramsey Noah And His Family (Wife, Daughter And Sons) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adewale Ayuba Family, Wife & Children Christmas Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:36am On Dec 25, 2020
SEGLIZ:

Merry Christmas to my LOVELY and LIVELY Sis.
The Yuletide bring along the Good Tidings that part the way to GREATNESS.

my grilled meat for this beautiful day is highly expected. can't wait to munch the extra delicious grill.

Merry Christmas once again.
Merry Christmas Chief SEGLIZ.
We can not forget your Barbecue correct man.

May this day bring so much joy and happiness to you and your family.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adewale Ayuba Family, Wife & Children Christmas Photos by wale0911: 9:37am On Dec 25, 2020
Sorry dude, he has converted. He is now a Christian
ehinmowo:
That's what I like about the Omoluabis. Can you blv that that nigga is a Moslim?

Naso e dey be. Me and my guy Alfa Abdulganiu dey gist about the ills in our religions (it's more of yabbing).

Hin no go come burn me and my family in house at night say hin dey do Allah's work. And I no go go apply law of Moses on him say I won defend Yahweh.

Hin know why hin no convert everybody to one religion. And that's why life is intriguing and exciting. Imagine everybody has to be bowing down and face east 5 times daily. Or everybody breaking bread for communion. Or we are all bowing to one Buhda statue somewhere.

It would only benefit few humans who are at the helm of those religions. And it would be boring.

If it were somewhere, one Imam go tell them that Allah has decreed that they either converted all 'infidels' to their religion or murder them. While 72 pussies will be waiting them somewhere.

I wonder why d reward is puna?

Modified: they said he converted to Christian. Notwithstanding, SW Moslims are model Moslims to the world.
Re: Adewale Ayuba Family, Wife & Children Christmas Photos by frog12: 9:49am On Dec 25, 2020
this is NICE. does he still Sing?

so he go MARRY ONE rich man's nice daughter instead of one of his dancers!!!

KAI KAI KAI!! he no one follow FELA!
Re: Adewale Ayuba Family, Wife & Children Christmas Photos by oladunjoye23936: 10:07am On Dec 25, 2020
:I think his wife is an Igbo woman. Rumor had it back then that he married an Igbo woman.Merry Christmas my spirit told me she's Igbo too, she and the kids are too cute to be yoruba
Re: Adewale Ayuba Family, Wife & Children Christmas Photos by Btruth: 10:20am On Dec 25, 2020
Decent man with a decent family. The best Fuji musician with a decent life style.
Re: Adewale Ayuba Family, Wife & Children Christmas Photos by buragidi(m): 10:23am On Dec 25, 2020
Krismas:
'Listen attentively am going to BONSUWA Fuji chamber o!' grin grin grin ; Olohun. That was a musical BOMB! Unfortunately like Sir Shina Peter's ACE, Ayuba has become a one-hit man. Merry Krismas and prosperous 2021 A-Y-U-B-A O!

I don't think this is correct about the duo. You wouldn't call neither SSP nor Ayuba one-hit-man.

SSP, for example has a lot of hit albums to his credit apart from ACE. What do you say about Shinamania, Dancing Time and Experience. These are albums that shook the Nigerian musical scene.

Likewise Ayuba, apart from Bubble, albums like Mr. Johnson play for me, Bugle D, turn-me on, ijo fuji, acceleration etc are great hits of their time

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adewale Ayuba Family, Wife & Children Christmas Photos by yomiuk: 10:29am On Dec 25, 2020
esoeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Adewale Ayuba Family, Wife & Children Christmas Photos by frog12: 10:35am On Dec 25, 2020
honestly him and the others are better than this HIGHLIFE nonsense we dey hear nowadays!

Btruth:
Decent man with a decent family. The best Fuji musician with a decent life style.

1 Like

Re: Adewale Ayuba Family, Wife & Children Christmas Photos by FuckOsuPigs: 11:04am On Dec 25, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
Say no to Tinubu

Smoking of weed on a day like this is a sin. Are you aware?

Re: Adewale Ayuba Family, Wife & Children Christmas Photos by Igbaguru: 11:27am On Dec 25, 2020
Fantastic guy
Re: Adewale Ayuba Family, Wife & Children Christmas Photos by atonement12: 11:46am On Dec 25, 2020
Lovelyn451:
my spirit told me she's Igbo too, she and the kids are too cute to be yoruba
iWhy you want people to dey call you zombie now?

1 Like

Re: Adewale Ayuba Family, Wife & Children Christmas Photos by Btruth: 12:18pm On Dec 25, 2020
frog12:
honestly him and the others are better than this HIGHLIFE nonsense we dey hear nowadays!

lol
Re: Adewale Ayuba Family, Wife & Children Christmas Photos by kareemkamil(m): 1:00pm On Dec 25, 2020
Bounshuey Fuji master
Re: Adewale Ayuba Family, Wife & Children Christmas Photos by Drsmartphilips: 1:05pm On Dec 25, 2020
oladunjoye23936:
:I think his wife is an Igbo woman. Rumor had it back then that he married an Igbo woman.Merry Christmas my spirit told me she's Igbo too, she and the kids are too cute to be yoruba
i dont think any of their heads are flat

1 Like

Re: Adewale Ayuba Family, Wife & Children Christmas Photos by Drsmartphilips: 1:06pm On Dec 25, 2020
Lovelyn451:
They are too cute to have flat heads,yam legs and hairy chests.

1 Like

Re: Adewale Ayuba Family, Wife & Children Christmas Photos by Starz825(m): 2:38pm On Dec 25, 2020
ehinmowo:
That's what I like about the Omoluabis. Can you blv that that nigga is a Moslim?

Naso e dey be. Me and my guy Alfa Abdulganiu dey gist about the ills in our religions (it's more of yabbing).

Hin no go come burn me and my family in house at night say hin dey do Allah's work. And I no go go apply law of Moses on him say I won defend Yahweh.

Hin know why hin no convert everybody to one religion. And that's why life is intriguing and exciting. Imagine everybody has to be bowing down and face east 5 times daily. Or everybody breaking bread for communion. Or we are all bowing to one Buhda statue somewhere.

It would only benefit few humans who are at the helm of those religions. And it would be boring.

If it were somewhere, one Imam go tell them that Allah has decreed that they either converted all 'infidels' to their religion or murder them. While 72 pussies will be waiting them somewhere.

I wonder why d reward is puna?

Modified: they said he converted to Christian. Notwithstanding, SW Moslims are model Moslims to the world.
Your head dey ....why be say the reward na punaa
Re: Adewale Ayuba Family, Wife & Children Christmas Photos by afube: 2:39pm On Dec 25, 2020
[quote author=Drsmartphilips post=97414798]i dont think any of their heads are flat [/quote

Igbo women redeeming yoruba genes like foreva!]
Re: Adewale Ayuba Family, Wife & Children Christmas Photos by Newton85: 3:29pm On Dec 25, 2020
oladunjoye23936:

You mean she and the kids are "too cute" than Busola Dakolo or Omotola Jolade? You mean the kids themselves are not Yoruba?
Re: Adewale Ayuba Family, Wife & Children Christmas Photos by Newton85: 3:33pm On Dec 25, 2020
Lovelyn451:

You're very right. Oby Ezekwesili, Ndi Okoreke Onyiuke, Okezie Ikpeazu, Ike Ekwerremadu, and Mr. Ibu are too ugly to be Igbo

2 Likes

Re: Adewale Ayuba Family, Wife & Children Christmas Photos by ajebuter(f): 3:47pm On Dec 25, 2020
The best and most suave fuji musician..

Educated

Urbane

Noiseless

Talented

Respectful...

Man is a real Legend..

I Stan!

1 Like

Re: Adewale Ayuba Family, Wife & Children Christmas Photos by YoonSung76: 4:41pm On Dec 25, 2020
Le2money:
Hello....can I contact you for one ?
Please erase the dots. Or check my signature for contact details
Re: Adewale Ayuba Family, Wife & Children Christmas Photos by Tmb78(m): 5:44pm On Dec 25, 2020
Lovelyn451:
Why are you igbos so useless like this?
The million ugly persons in Igbo land are aliens?
Why are you this petty and bitter? And you are a woman o.So sorry for the man who will marry a toxic woman like you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adewale Ayuba Family, Wife & Children Christmas Photos by Tmb78(m): 5:59pm On Dec 25, 2020
Newton85:

You mean she and the kids are "too cute" than Busola Dakolo or Omotola Jolade? You mean the kids themselves are not Yoruba?
The Igbo you quoted is only exhibiting what their forefathers implanted in them.They simply can't do better than that,no matter how hard you try to whip them to shape.They are filled with bile and bitterness. I have been on Nairaland,Facebook, opera news etc long enough to realise the bitterness and hatred for anything Yoruba is deeply rooted and there is nothing any human can do about it.

1 Like

Re: Adewale Ayuba Family, Wife & Children Christmas Photos by Lovelyn451(f): 7:43pm On Dec 25, 2020
Tmb78:
Why are you igbos so useless like this?
The million ugly persons in Igbo land are aliens?
Why are you this petty and bitter? And you are a woman o.So sorry for the man who will marry a toxic woman like you.
ah..are u sure you are in Nigeria? infact, when a Yoruba girl is beautiful they say she looks igbo... besides is what my spirit told me that I'm saying, no vex, sorry o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lyta Begins His Acting Career With INDUSTREET / Five Artists That Should Give Up Singing / TY Bello Celebrates 40th Birthday With Bedroom Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.