Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,356 members, 7,839,636 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Kyril Louis-Dreyfus To Buy Sunderland Football Club - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kyril Louis-Dreyfus To Buy Sunderland Football Club (37843 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Play Chess In Louis Vuitton Ad / Cristiano Ronaldo Buys Fiancée Georgina A ₦70m Louis Vuitton Jewellery Box (Pix) / Josh Maja Rejects Sunderland 7 Times Wage Increase Contract (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kyril Louis-Dreyfus To Buy Sunderland Football Club by valirex: 9:51am On Dec 25, 2020
Balogunodua the Afonja dog with a wh0re mom will wish he could make this guy a gay so he could eat some crumbs from him grin
Re: Kyril Louis-Dreyfus To Buy Sunderland Football Club by shamsin6300(m): 9:55am On Dec 25, 2020
StacyO:

Flattered smiley

Thank you

Thank God
keep peppering them with your beauty I will be watching from afar cheesy
Re: Kyril Louis-Dreyfus To Buy Sunderland Football Club by Bmaster(m): 10:00am On Dec 25, 2020
Guys make una 4get internet gist oo oo

That guy fit dey into powder biz,who knows
Re: Kyril Louis-Dreyfus To Buy Sunderland Football Club by just2endowed: 10:01am On Dec 25, 2020
Janiobi:
how old is Nigeria again? who for this age think of buying a club for 9ja?
Nawha ooh. money no dey yet 22yrs buy club. thunder fire poverty. oya, all my gees, activation mode. we too go buy club for our unborn child.
no be night club ooh

Na night club jare
Re: Kyril Louis-Dreyfus To Buy Sunderland Football Club by samwillyco1(m): 10:08am On Dec 25, 2020
With money even the devil will respect you and fear you.

Young money.
Young billionaire.
Young billionaire before birth.
Billionaires family.
My Respect to everyone that works out his/her way out of poverty.
Re: Kyril Louis-Dreyfus To Buy Sunderland Football Club by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 25, 2020
privaldo:

You really know your history, well done wink.

I am an amateur at best.
Re: Kyril Louis-Dreyfus To Buy Sunderland Football Club by sirtipaiga(m): 10:27am On Dec 25, 2020
Sho ni CC cash Out.
Re: Kyril Louis-Dreyfus To Buy Sunderland Football Club by daniel34840: 10:28am On Dec 25, 2020
: for your own thread u still first collect oya take amAll these things wey you dey do, any day you break any Nairalander leg I go arrest you.
Re: Kyril Louis-Dreyfus To Buy Sunderland Football Club by oluoma1: 10:29am On Dec 25, 2020
osamz007:

for your own thread u still first collect
oya take am
at least today is 25th, you for give am that mercy than this tackles grin grin
Re: Kyril Louis-Dreyfus To Buy Sunderland Football Club by privaldo: 10:43am On Dec 25, 2020
mansakhalifa:

I am an amateur at best.

Don't say that man, you just gave me knowledge I never had.

Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year.
Re: Kyril Louis-Dreyfus To Buy Sunderland Football Club by YoonSung76: 10:47am On Dec 25, 2020
Stone123:

I’m interested in getting a website.
I sent you a mail
Re: Kyril Louis-Dreyfus To Buy Sunderland Football Club by 400billionman: 10:51am On Dec 25, 2020
This is what you call investment.

Putting your money into something you understand very well and have 100% control over your own stake.

Sorry for Nigerians who win up their ego by answering investors to MBA forex.
Re: Kyril Louis-Dreyfus To Buy Sunderland Football Club by Omezif(m): 10:51am On Dec 25, 2020
I believe the club was Bought by his father in his name.
Re: Kyril Louis-Dreyfus To Buy Sunderland Football Club by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:58am On Dec 25, 2020
ogbiwa:
The real "young money".

Actually, very old, inherited, money from the 19th Century: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_Dreyfus_Company
Re: Kyril Louis-Dreyfus To Buy Sunderland Football Club by yungbanks(m): 11:17am On Dec 25, 2020
hisexcellency34:
When will Dangote buy Arsenal? So so noise
Dem no gree sell am give Dangote ns Abi u no know say that Kroenke of a name no want sell am? Even if him want sell am trust oyibo him no go sell am to a black man most especially an African for that matter
Re: Kyril Louis-Dreyfus To Buy Sunderland Football Club by LivingTribunal: 11:29am On Dec 25, 2020
hisexcellency34:
When will Dangote buy Arsenal? So so noise

Arsenal is a failed club like Nigeria as a country. Dangote will buy it soon, but first, he wants it restructured grin
Re: Kyril Louis-Dreyfus To Buy Sunderland Football Club by stanley001(m): 11:38am On Dec 25, 2020
One day I will buy machester United too
Re: Kyril Louis-Dreyfus To Buy Sunderland Football Club by Kirchoffs: 12:07pm On Dec 25, 2020
ecomalchemist:
Make money and shine.

Money rules the world in the grand scheme of things.

My father always told me, A man without money is a Slay Queen, be wise.

Even your father and family members will call you 'SIR' because of money.

"Money isn't everything". Well make sure you have lots of it before saying such nonsense.

I just dey reason how my Christmas go because I don't have so much cash to throw around but I want to share my phones and gadget Importation guide from US and UK with Nairalanders today.

Abeg it's free ooo !!!

just send me a WhatsApp message via my sig
Stop scamming people Oga,
Re: Kyril Louis-Dreyfus To Buy Sunderland Football Club by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 25, 2020
Not self made, he is from a billionaire family. No let motivational speaker deceive una.
Re: Kyril Louis-Dreyfus To Buy Sunderland Football Club by einsteine(m): 1:50pm On Dec 25, 2020
His family owns one of the biggest Agribusiness companies in the world.
Re: Kyril Louis-Dreyfus To Buy Sunderland Football Club by LordKushmann(m): 2:33pm On Dec 25, 2020
mansakhalifa:

And that illustrious last name Dreyfus...

He's of Jewish ancestry for sure. Definitely a French Jew from around Alsace.

I am almost sure he is somehow related to the famous French Colonel, Alfred Dreyfus of the 'Dreyfus Affair' fame.

Forget about the billions, that family has always been big- militarily, politically, business-wise.
The name alone shook France to its very roots back in the 19th century.

Wish everyone on this platform could be as informed and articulate as you are in their responses, even if on only one particular topic.
Re: Kyril Louis-Dreyfus To Buy Sunderland Football Club by saajus: 2:51pm On Dec 25, 2020
That's one of my dreams when I'm rich. Find a cheap lower division club in England and employ a hungry crazy manager like young Mourinho to take the team to Premiership.
Re: Kyril Louis-Dreyfus To Buy Sunderland Football Club by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 25, 2020
LordKushmann:

Wish everyone on this platform could be as informed and articulate as you are in their responses, even if on only one particular topic.

Thanks for the compliment, sir.

Well, I can say for sure that there are quite a number of other articulate and6 erudite individuals on this forum.

This forum is indeed a mixed bag of characters.
Re: Kyril Louis-Dreyfus To Buy Sunderland Football Club by sorepco(m): 3:58pm On Dec 25, 2020
Dreyfus? Na him papa di buy. As as say the English football league no go allow papa but becos of him reputation he come out him pikins infront!
Dreyfus? That name di control any chemical importation into all French African countries!

ogbiwa:
The real "young money".
Re: Kyril Louis-Dreyfus To Buy Sunderland Football Club by Drsnives(m): 5:21pm On Dec 25, 2020
osamz007:

for your own thread u still first collect
oya take am

Hope you no go take this brushing enter 2021
Re: Kyril Louis-Dreyfus To Buy Sunderland Football Club by AlmaIganishire: 8:53pm On Dec 25, 2020
That’s impressive. It’s the guts for me �
If I were you, I will Stop spending all those extra funds, save them today and they will save you later. Use iNest by FCMB and start today. Click link: https: https://i-nest.fcmb.com/welcome to create a profile.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

AFCON Trophy Missing At CAF Headquarters In Egypt / African Referees Selected For FIFA 2022 World Cup In Qatar. / Lionel Messi Announces Wedding Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.