Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,629 members, 7,820,222 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Merry Christmas Nairalander’s!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Merry Christmas Nairalander’s!!! (231 Views)

Can You Guess The African Country This Beautiful Lady Is From? Merry Christmas / Wish Five Nairalanders A Merry Christmas / Jane Mena Shares 'Merry Christmas' Twerking Video To Celebrate Xmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Merry Christmas Nairalander’s!!! by Nemesis0147(m): 5:56am On Dec 25, 2020
May this Christmas season bring you closer to all those that you treasure in your heart. Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New year!
Re: Merry Christmas Nairalander’s!!! by TheSourcerer: 5:57am On Dec 25, 2020
And to you too from Sourcerer

2 Likes

Re: Merry Christmas Nairalander’s!!! by YoonSung76: 6:16am On Dec 25, 2020
ok ooo
Re: Merry Christmas Nairalander’s!!! by Nemesis0147(m): 12:07pm On Feb 08, 2022
aoifenightfall nice.
I checked your profile and saw that you took that picture inside a lecture hall.
You look good by the way.

Now forget about those guys you are trolling here,,believe me you might be better than them in real life and some of them might be tout(from how they construct their sentence,you will know).
Just focus on your studies please and leave Nairaland boys.
Good luck xx
Re: Merry Christmas Nairalander’s!!! by AoifeNightfall: 12:13pm On Feb 08, 2022
Nemesis0147:
aoifenightfall nice.
I checked your profile and saw that you took that picture inside a lecture hall.
You look good by the way.

Now forget about those guys you are trolling here,,believe me you might be better than them in real life and some of them might be tout(from how they construct their sentence,you will know).
Just focus on your studies please and leave Nairaland boys.
Good luck xx

Thank you grin
Re: Merry Christmas Nairalander’s!!! by Nemesis0147(m): 12:13pm On Feb 08, 2022
AoifeNightfall:

Thank you grin
uwc smiley

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Get In Here. New Stocks Available For Your Exclusive Use. / Take Few Minutes Of Your Time To Check This / The Men 2021 Resolution. Most Trending Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.