Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,503 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Missing 11 Years Old Girl - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Missing 11 Years Old Girl (429 Views)

Celebration As Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 11 Years Of Waiting / Nigerian Man Celebrates As His Friend Becomes A Father After 11 Years Of Waiting / Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 11 Years Of Marriage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Missing 11 Years Old Girl by jacoik(m): 6:25am On Dec 25, 2020
good morning nairalanders. I was in my house yesterday afternoon and a Knock came on my door and when I opened I saw four unknown hefthy men and one amongst them I know with an 11 years old small girl. the known one amongst them told me that this girl is from Imo state and Orlu to be preside. when I asked her village, she called my village and or market as well, that their house is close to the market. when I asked her why the cane mark on her body she said she was washing clothes that morning and her madam kid of 6yrs came Rio where is was washing the cloths and poor water on her and she went and report to get madam, the madam took came and flogged her and brought out put her in okada and gave the okada man 150 to and throw her away. when I heard her story, I asked her about her parent she said their are in the village. immediate I took my phone and ring my mum and as God may have it, my mum was market that yesterday and I asked mummy do you know so so and so surname around that area she said yes she has being hearing it, I now told her what is happening here now in Lagos and she should make inquiry about the family. lo and behold the very first person my mum asked was the girl's father. the man now directed my mum the family and immediate my mum left for the family the man follow her and when she got they she was surprised seeing the same man she asked for direction in the market to be the father of chikamso that is missing in Lagos. when I ring my mum back, she handed the phone to the man and when I asked of her first daughter, he couldn't give me a seasonable answer( that is he don't know where the daughter is and don't even know who she is with in Lagos) I now blast the man and called her all sorts of names, after that she handed the phone to the wife and it was the wife who gave me the number woman she is with in Lagos here. when I rang the woman and asked her about the girl, she told me her own side of the story. I told her okay come to isashi police station now that the girl is there, she said okay she is coming.(me and those men now took her to the station) when the woman came, the IPO interrogate and in the midst of the interrogation police where insulting the woman as well. they asked her if the girl is going to school, she said she put her in a good private school her own kids as well go, police now asked the small girl if she goes to school since August she came to Lagos, she said since she came she has not been to school that the aunt is lying. police now details two police woman to follow the woman home and bring her school bag. when they left, I now speak my language to the girl and told her to say the truth or self they will put her in the cell, that was when she opened up that her aunt(madam) didn't throw her away that she ran away after her aunt flogged her for lying the previous day and she has gone to school twice since September. when the aunt and police woman came it was discovered that the girl has been going to school everyday and base on the pictures the woman took with the kids, the small girl is living well because if one check the pick she took her in August when she came and now, it shows that the woman is treating her like her own kids. lo and behold and they call the mother from village, the woman started crying that before she came to Lagos that the small girl has exhibited that character and they have gone to some spiritual house and it was told that her problem is from water that the family was looking for money to do the marine settlement before she was taken to Lagos. police now to her to take her back to her parent. moral of this is that parents should be responsible for their offspring and parents as well she be careful of people they go home to pick as house help. mod please help parents puch to front-page

1 Like

Re: Missing 11 Years Old Girl by heartleboy: 6:25am On Dec 25, 2020
May God let them see am ooo
Re: Missing 11 Years Old Girl by MickzyDonald: 6:28am On Dec 25, 2020
There are still good people
Re: Missing 11 Years Old Girl by YoonSung76: 6:31am On Dec 25, 2020
May she be found safe
Re: Missing 11 Years Old Girl by jacoik(m): 5:52pm On Dec 25, 2020
heartleboy:
May God let them see am ooo
and you didn't even bother to read? I give up!
Re: Missing 11 Years Old Girl by jacoik(m): 5:52pm On Dec 25, 2020
YoonSung76:
May she be found safe
did you read the story?
Re: Missing 11 Years Old Girl by Ishilove: 6:28pm On Dec 25, 2020
This is so sad. I watched a movie 'The Good Son' that for the first time dealt with child psychopathy. Some children are not innocent. They are bad from the womb.

Why? I don't know.
Re: Missing 11 Years Old Girl by Ishilove: 6:30pm On Dec 25, 2020
jacoik:
did you read the story?
Perhaps you should rewrite your post and put proper punctuations to save the mod the stress of editing your post before pushing it to the home page.

1 Like

Re: Missing 11 Years Old Girl by IamD18: 6:51pm On Dec 25, 2020
This is brain damaging
Re: Missing 11 Years Old Girl by UDUJ(m): 6:58pm On Dec 25, 2020
jacoik:
good morning nairalanders. I was in my house yesterday afternoon and a Knock came on my door and when I opened I saw four unknown hefthy men and one amongst them I know with an 11 years old small girl. the known one amongst them told me that this girl is from Imo state and Orlu to be preside. when I asked her village, she called my village and or market as well, that their house is close to the market. when I asked her why the cane mark on her body she said she was washing clothes that morning and her madam kid of 6yrs came Rio where is was washing the cloths and poor water on her and she went and report to get madam, the madam took came and flogged her and brought out put her in okada and gave the okada man 150 to and throw her away. when I heard her story, I asked her about her parent she said their are in the village. immediate I took my phone and ring my mum and as God may have it, my mum was market that yesterday and I asked mummy do you know so so and so surname around that area she said yes she has being hearing it, I now told her what is happening here now in Lagos and she should make inquiry about the family. lo and behold the very first person my mum asked was the girl's father. the man now directed my mum the family and immediate my mum left for the family the man follow her and when she got they she was surprised seeing the same man she asked for direction in the market to be the father of chikamso that is missing in Lagos. when I ring my mum back, she handed the phone to the man and when I asked of her first daughter, he couldn't give me a seasonable answer( that is he don't know where the daughter is and don't even know who she is with in Lagos) I now blast the man and called her all sorts of names, after that she handed the phone to the wife and it was the wife who gave me the number woman she is with in Lagos here. when I rang the woman and asked her about the girl, she told me her own side of the story. I told her okay come to isashi police station now that the girl is there, she said okay she is coming.(me and those men now took her to the station) when the woman came, the IPO interrogate and in the midst of the interrogation police where insulting the woman as well. they asked her if the girl is going to school, she said she put her in a good private school her own kids as well go, police now asked the small girl if she goes to school since August she came to Lagos, she said since she came she has not been to school that the aunt is lying. police now details two police woman to follow the woman home and bring her school bag. when they left, I now speak my language to the girl and told her to say the truth or self they will put her in the cell, that was when she opened up that her aunt(madam) didn't throw her away that she ran away after her aunt flogged her for lying the previous day and she has gone to school twice since September. when the aunt and police woman came it was discovered that the girl has been going to school everyday and base on the pictures the woman took with the kids, the small girl is living well because if one check the pick she took her in August when she came and now, it shows that the woman is treating her like her own kids. lo and behold and they call the mother from village, the woman started crying that before she came to Lagos that the small girl has exhibited that character and they have gone to some spiritual house and it was told that her problem is from water that the family was looking for money to do the marine settlement before she was taken to Lagos. police now to her to take her back to her parent. moral of this is that parents should be responsible for their offspring and parents as well she be careful of people they go home to pick as house help. mod please help parents puch to front-page

With all due respect, your writing skills is atrocious to say the least. No punctuation marks, no paragraphs, one cannot even tell when a sentence ends or another one begins. Terrible writing. Most of us won't even bother reading this trashy write-up.

Don't bother replying with insults because that too would not be read as well. Damn my eyes are in pains right now.

2 Likes

Re: Missing 11 Years Old Girl by IamD18: 7:07pm On Dec 25, 2020
Ishilove:
This is so sad. I watched a movie 'The Good Son' that for the first time dealt with child psychopathy. Some children are not innocent. They are bad from the womb.

Why? I don't know.
Just like criminals are made or born, there are possibilities that negative traits and characters as such could be biological.

The link below might help, albeit its content emphasis are strictly about "Crime".

https://study.com/academy/lesson/biological-theories-of-crime-overview-features.html#lesson

(1) (Reply)

Forgot My Mom’s Birthday! How Bad It Is? / 7 Things All Mothers Do| Number 5 Every Mother Does It / Meet The King Of My Village | Igwe Kenneth Orizu III of Nnewi | African King

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.