Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,732 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:03 PM

See The Odd Side Of Living In Canada: Nigerian Lady Experience: PICS & VIDEO - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / See The Odd Side Of Living In Canada: Nigerian Lady Experience: PICS & VIDEO (77863 Views)

Nigerian Woman Laments The Increasing Cost Of Living In Canada / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Odd Side Of Living In Canada: Nigerian Lady Experience: PICS & VIDEO by golddust6000(m): 9:10pm On Dec 25, 2020
Summer in Ottawa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Odd Side Of Living In Canada: Nigerian Lady Experience: PICS & VIDEO by Ddokie: 9:17pm On Dec 25, 2020
unatryooh:
She should shut up and stop being ridiculous.

so shoving snow that takes less than 2 minutes is so life crushing that she sees it as a sacrifice?

Some people really knows how to nag.

If her full senses were working she would have known that people have been living there and other colder places for thousands of years. Even with the cold there are people who would still leave a safe warm climate and migrate to colder regions.

If not that she is chasing clout, she would have known that one of the "worst" places to live in is the tropical weather. Infested with bugs, mosquitoes, venomous reptiles and other disease carrying rodents ( almost all year round) before crying over cold weather that last not more than 6 months all together in a year.

She should stop nagging and come home, after all even with insecurity that she is complaining about, 200 millions Nigerians are still living in Naija.

I think you are the one who doesn't have your full senses working.

Do you think its easy for her and she comes online to talk.

The lady was sounding frustrated. Every time she has to go through those difficult moments of cold and loneliness which has become the regular lifestyle of many abroad, she would wish she wasn't there.

Leave people to express themselves.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Odd Side Of Living In Canada: Nigerian Lady Experience: PICS & VIDEO by Nobody: 1:07am On Dec 26, 2020
Mehnn... I can imagine that cold. One of the reasons I don't envy those living abroad especially in very cold countries like this. You need to hear how her voice was shaking.

5 Likes

Re: See The Odd Side Of Living In Canada: Nigerian Lady Experience: PICS & VIDEO by dimugonabo: 6:23am On Dec 26, 2020
unatryooh:

I don't mind typing for her to see the problems with her nagging.

Will she read it all?

Cos I didnt

Too long... Too lazy

2 Likes

Re: See The Odd Side Of Living In Canada: Nigerian Lady Experience: PICS & VIDEO by Nobody: 8:34am On Dec 26, 2020
Why is she forming fake accent

3 Likes

Re: See The Odd Side Of Living In Canada: Nigerian Lady Experience: PICS & VIDEO by Nobody: 8:35am On Dec 26, 2020
Aunty, come back home where you don't have to sacrifice your time removing the snow. Nonsense. sad

5 Likes

Re: See The Odd Side Of Living In Canada: Nigerian Lady Experience: PICS & VIDEO by WriterX(m): 8:35am On Dec 26, 2020
unatryooh:

so shoving snow that takes less than 2 minutes is so life crushing that she sees it as a sacrifice?

If her full senses were working she would have known that people have been living there and other colder places for thousands of years. Even with the cold there are people who would still leave a safe warm climate and migrate to colder regions.

If not that she is chasing clout, she would have known that one of the "worst" places to live in is the tropical weather. Infested with bugs, mosquitoes, venomous reptiles and other disease carrying rodents ( almost all year round) before crying over cold weather that last not more than 6 months all together in a year.

i feel pained bruh listening to her trash.

She should stop nagging and come home, after all even with insecurity that she is complaining about, 200 millions Nigerians are still living in Naija.

Re: See The Odd Side Of Living In Canada: Nigerian Lady Experience: PICS & VIDEO by lexy2014: 8:35am On Dec 26, 2020
Basher8583:

You are what you claim for yourself. Those in Canada will never tell you what they are facing since they don't want to be ridiculed.

Like what exactly are they facing?

3 Likes

Re: See The Odd Side Of Living In Canada: Nigerian Lady Experience: PICS & VIDEO by lexy2014: 8:36am On Dec 26, 2020
CalliDora1:
Mehnn... I can imagine that cold. One of the reasons I don't envy those living abroad especially in very cold countries like this. You need to hear how her voice was shaking.

There's plenty of room in Nigeria for such people. Did anyone force her to go to Canada?

7 Likes

Re: See The Odd Side Of Living In Canada: Nigerian Lady Experience: PICS & VIDEO by maxzzo1(m): 8:37am On Dec 26, 2020
Stop mocking people jare na adventure....
Re: See The Odd Side Of Living In Canada: Nigerian Lady Experience: PICS & VIDEO by NaijaOlosho(f): 8:37am On Dec 26, 2020
Stupid girl

So snow is now a big deal??

Oya come to Nigeria make Afonja ritualists mutilate your organs or make Bokoharam or Fulani herdsmen slaughter you like chicken.

You should thank God you have escaped Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: See The Odd Side Of Living In Canada: Nigerian Lady Experience: PICS & VIDEO by Seyzcham91(m): 8:38am On Dec 26, 2020
no mind her! Odd side ko! Even side ni!

so before she travel she no know about cold in canada abi

make she come back naija to come continou living the EVEN side of naija na since she no fit stand Odd side again! shioorr!

Nonsense! undecided undecided
unatryooh:

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Odd Side Of Living In Canada: Nigerian Lady Experience: PICS & VIDEO by Adakintroy: 8:38am On Dec 26, 2020
Complain complain. Generations of wimps.

11 Likes

Re: See The Odd Side Of Living In Canada: Nigerian Lady Experience: PICS & VIDEO by SAMBARRY: 8:38am On Dec 26, 2020
tyup:

Saying she should come back to Nigeria in a simple term would have saved you this stress. what do you think?
some people don't get the point/ message easily till they're bashed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Odd Side Of Living In Canada: Nigerian Lady Experience: PICS & VIDEO by luminouz(m): 8:39am On Dec 26, 2020
Ddokie:

I think you are the one who doesn't have your full senses working.

Do you think its easy for her and she comes online to talk.

The lady was sounding frustrated. Every time she has to go through those difficult moments of cold and loneliness which has become the regular lifestyle of many abroad, she would wish she wasn't there.

Leave people to express themselves.
Look at you.

The guy already told you what's up. Do you see men making videos of this stuff? No. They take care of shiit but despite her complaints, yet she won't still return to Nigeria.

So what's the essence of her complaints na? Should we come to help her pack the snow or what?.. ....

She is lonely? Eh can get a dog or cat or something na

23 Likes

Re: See The Odd Side Of Living In Canada: Nigerian Lady Experience: PICS & VIDEO by olurili(m): 8:40am On Dec 26, 2020
MIRACOOD1:
The first commenter should calm down cheesy

Hit my signature for awoof airtime
the hustle is real, pay me. 5h make I download
Re: See The Odd Side Of Living In Canada: Nigerian Lady Experience: PICS & VIDEO by sharlabee: 8:41am On Dec 26, 2020
unatryooh:

Lol. Guy, you no get joy o

1 Like

Re: See The Odd Side Of Living In Canada: Nigerian Lady Experience: PICS & VIDEO by YorubaPrince: 8:41am On Dec 26, 2020
She can go back to 9ja na... abi, no be force to stay for Canada. cool

1 Like

Re: See The Odd Side Of Living In Canada: Nigerian Lady Experience: PICS & VIDEO by Clothingonline9(m): 8:42am On Dec 26, 2020
If you leave Canada we will take you seriously

10 Likes

Re: See The Odd Side Of Living In Canada: Nigerian Lady Experience: PICS & VIDEO by dapsoneh: 8:43am On Dec 26, 2020
unatryooh:

she is an idio t ni, don't mind the foo l.. So if weather in naija is like this, she will relocate to Ghana or start complaining and making videos up and own. She can come back to naija na. We have a lot of heat. I will advise her to relocate to LOKOJA

2 Likes

Re: See The Odd Side Of Living In Canada: Nigerian Lady Experience: PICS & VIDEO by Farki: 8:43am On Dec 26, 2020
She's complaining about the snow but I'm just happy to see a city with decent roads, no trash or open getter covers, people obeying street signs and traffic lights instead of driving like a mad people.

4 Likes

Re: See The Odd Side Of Living In Canada: Nigerian Lady Experience: PICS & VIDEO by Sonnobax15(m): 8:43am On Dec 26, 2020
cheesy. The most odd side in Canada is the most even side in Nigeria...

Chebi na only cold,no worry,we go manage am like that....Na only bad belle person go say Nigeria be like heaven for where Canada dey

2 Likes

Re: See The Odd Side Of Living In Canada: Nigerian Lady Experience: PICS & VIDEO by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:44am On Dec 26, 2020
There are odd sides of living in Nigeria too. She should come back if that place tire her
Re: See The Odd Side Of Living In Canada: Nigerian Lady Experience: PICS & VIDEO by madridguy(m): 8:44am On Dec 26, 2020
People living abroad are trying grin
Re: See The Odd Side Of Living In Canada: Nigerian Lady Experience: PICS & VIDEO by Nobody: 8:45am On Dec 26, 2020
unatryooh:

See what frustration has done to your life? Stop beefing people you will not hear

5 Likes

Re: See The Odd Side Of Living In Canada: Nigerian Lady Experience: PICS & VIDEO by deeway200(m): 8:45am On Dec 26, 2020
Dedetwo:

The bolded is a rant out of stack ignorance. By the way, which snow can you shove in less than 2 minutes? I guess a Nigerian snow.
please , shut up and stop displaying your ignorance

1 Like

Re: See The Odd Side Of Living In Canada: Nigerian Lady Experience: PICS & VIDEO by Tejuri(m): 8:46am On Dec 26, 2020
Ok

Re: See The Odd Side Of Living In Canada: Nigerian Lady Experience: PICS & VIDEO by Heffalump(m): 8:46am On Dec 26, 2020
Who else noticed all attempts at discouraging Nigerians from emigrating to Canada have failed!

Funny, many reasons posited to dissuade people is nothing comparable with the sufferings in Nigeria. Cold is nothing compared to hunger and joblessness and insecurity!! undecided

4 Likes

Re: See The Odd Side Of Living In Canada: Nigerian Lady Experience: PICS & VIDEO by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 26, 2020
lexy2014:

There's plenty of room in Nigeria for such people. Did anyone force her to go to Canada?

Lol... She clearly said it now. That if not for the lack of job opportunities in Nigeria and bad security, what would make anyone come to a cold country such as this to live. She said it. Watch the video.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Odd Side Of Living In Canada: Nigerian Lady Experience: PICS & VIDEO by nini007(m): 8:47am On Dec 26, 2020
unatryooh:

Maybe not 2 mins exactly, how much time did it take her to clear her windshield that it became such a burden that she has to complain?

I have been living abroad even before you were conceived. I know how much time it takes to get snow of my windshield and drive off. I also know that you have to lay snow mat on your shield so you don't have to scope it just pull it and you are ready to go.

I also know that before you park you have to anticipate the weather by looking it up and then prepare for it.

I could also infer from your post how limited your knowledge of things and how the world around you is.

Ode I don notice you so run along. grin
I'm enjoying you this morning ooo
Re: See The Odd Side Of Living In Canada: Nigerian Lady Experience: PICS & VIDEO by Disclaimer12: 8:47am On Dec 26, 2020
Oga Na lie! You've never experienced winter in your entire life otherwise you won't be typing those shit! Try travel and see how devastating real cold can be! Stop Google searching and typing nonsense
unatryooh:

Maybe not 2 mins exactly, how much time did it take her to clear her windshield that it became such a burden that she has to complain?

I have been living abroad even before you were conceived. I know how much time it takes to get snow of my windshield and drive off. I also know that you have to lay snow mat on your shield so you don't have to scope it just pull it and you are ready to go.

I also know that before you park you have to anticipate the weather by looking it up and then prepare for it.

I could also infer from your post how limited your knowledge of things and how the world around you is.

Ode I don notice you so run along. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Odd Side Of Living In Canada: Nigerian Lady Experience: PICS & VIDEO by babakb: 8:48am On Dec 26, 2020
All I want is the Canadian Passport so that I can enjoy all the privileges that come with it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Peace Mass Transit Reacts To The Accident That Killed "18" Passengers / What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? / 11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.