Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,234 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Binta Mamman Impeached As Niger State House Of Assembly Leader - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Binta Mamman Impeached As Niger State House Of Assembly Leader (22226 Views)

Akpabio Resigns As Niger Delta Affairs Minister / Cynthia Nwala, Etche Legislative Assembly Leader Beaten & Stripped Unclad / Akpabio Reacts After His Appointment As Niger Delta Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Binta Mamman Impeached As Niger State House Of Assembly Leader by Enudapan: 1:09pm On Dec 25, 2020
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so unsophisticated
Re: Binta Mamman Impeached As Niger State House Of Assembly Leader by Agbegbaorogboye: 1:22pm On Dec 25, 2020
Factfinder1:
Very foolish state with backward leaders...power state with 3 dams yet they give its citizens light for just 4 hours daily, bad roads,no single development or investment, a place that houses 2 former military presidents both alive with no significance to the state.....if you ever come to minna for nycs pls live immediately you are done else you will waste your time and destiny here and if you were born here please live once you clock 20 else you will not go too far in knowledge and wealth
Basher8583 will say you're negative and frustrated
Re: Binta Mamman Impeached As Niger State House Of Assembly Leader by Basher8583: 1:56pm On Dec 25, 2020
Factfinder1:
Very foolish state with backward leaders...power state with 3 dams yet they give its citizens light for just 4 hours daily, bad roads,no single development or investment, a place that houses 2 former military presidents both alive with no significance to the state.....if you ever come to minna for nycs pls live immediately you are done else you will waste your time and destiny here and if you were born here please live once you clock 20 else you will not go too far in knowledge and wealth

You are short sighted and that's why poverty will always find a place to stay in you. If you like travel to USA you will still be the same
Re: Binta Mamman Impeached As Niger State House Of Assembly Leader by Basher8583: 1:58pm On Dec 25, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

Basher8583 will say you're negative and frustrated

Very true. He certainly sounds frustrated with the herd mentality syndrome.
Re: Binta Mamman Impeached As Niger State House Of Assembly Leader by lafiagi007: 2:19pm On Dec 25, 2020
Factfinder1:
Liar, I schooled there and.......
Re: Binta Mamman Impeached As Niger State House Of Assembly Leader by sleeknaija(m): 2:19pm On Dec 25, 2020
Factfinder1:

Same as Kogi State too grin

1 Like

Re: Binta Mamman Impeached As Niger State House Of Assembly Leader by jovijovi: 2:50pm On Dec 25, 2020
It is not funny at all. What?

Anyway, for your wholesale or retail purchace of small and big black nylons at wholesale price, check my signature
Re: Binta Mamman Impeached As Niger State House Of Assembly Leader by Agbegbaorogboye: 3:02pm On Dec 25, 2020
Basher8583:

Very true. He certainly sounds frustrated with the herd mentality syndrome.

I hope you will take up my challenge to take a road trip from Lagos to Zamfara and move your family from Tennessee to Borno.

That's when you can start pointing fingers at people.

For now, you're just an hypocritical ostrich

2 Likes

Re: Binta Mamman Impeached As Niger State House Of Assembly Leader by Agbegbaorogboye: 3:03pm On Dec 25, 2020
lafiagi007:

And what? undecided
Re: Binta Mamman Impeached As Niger State House Of Assembly Leader by Basher8583: 3:20pm On Dec 25, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

I hope you will take up my challenge to take a road trip from Lagos to Zamfara and move your family from Tennessee to Borno.

That's when you can start pointing fingers at people.

For now, you're just an hypocritical ostrich

If you wanna jakpa please ahead. No one will miss you. The tin wey your eyes wan see e go see am
Re: Binta Mamman Impeached As Niger State House Of Assembly Leader by Agbegbaorogboye: 3:39pm On Dec 25, 2020
Basher8583:

If you wanna jakpa please ahead. No one will miss you. The tin wey your eyes wan see e go see am

You wey you jakpa wetin your eyes see.

Tell us make we hear.

Since you say you like Naija pass anywhere else, you suppose full ground for here.

No be say you go run carry your family comot, com dey preach it go beta for those wey dey face the fight. Na hypocrite you be

2 Likes

Re: Binta Mamman Impeached As Niger State House Of Assembly Leader by Basher8583: 3:52pm On Dec 25, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

You wey you jakpa wetin your eyes see.

Tell us make we hear.

Since you say you like Naija pass anywhere else, you suppose full ground for here.

No be say you go run carry your family comot, com dey preach it go beta for those wey dey face the fight. Na hypocrite you be

Brother. I cannot argue with you today. I've already told you I can't wait to be back in Naija in January 2021. This yeye country (usa i.e) don taya me
Re: Binta Mamman Impeached As Niger State House Of Assembly Leader by Agbegbaorogboye: 3:59pm On Dec 25, 2020
Basher8583:

Brother. I cannot argue with you today. I've already told you I can't wait to be back in Naija in January 2021. This yeye country (usa i.e) don taya me

We can't wait to have you back. Boko boys say hi. They are expecting to host you for harmattan holiday in Sambisa. They promise you the experience of a lifetime. It will be to die for.

1 Like

Re: Binta Mamman Impeached As Niger State House Of Assembly Leader by Emyzoloye5(m): 5:03pm On Dec 25, 2020
EjaikreTheViper:
Thunder fire Tinubu!

haba!!!
this kind obsession eeeh... fit fry Christmas chicken
Re: Binta Mamman Impeached As Niger State House Of Assembly Leader by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 25, 2020
Zooposki:

SMH. You got the crux of the matter. Stop the Ad Hominem attack.
Is this supposed to make sense?. undecided
Re: Binta Mamman Impeached As Niger State House Of Assembly Leader by thinkmoney(m): 5:18pm On Dec 25, 2020
Dedetwo:

If you are qualified to comment on this issue, you would not have used the word, "Black" to describe humans.
What's wrong with the color Black?
Re: Binta Mamman Impeached As Niger State House Of Assembly Leader by rhames(m): 5:38pm On Dec 25, 2020
Factfinder1:

Oga Dem send you to them? Wetin Dem do you like this?
Re: Binta Mamman Impeached As Niger State House Of Assembly Leader by hashtagged(m): 5:40pm On Dec 25, 2020
Islam was always a sexist religion so what do you expect
Re: Binta Mamman Impeached As Niger State House Of Assembly Leader by Zooposki(f): 5:49pm On Dec 25, 2020
gypsey:
Is this supposed to make sense?. undecided

Not to your likes. wink wink
Re: Binta Mamman Impeached As Niger State House Of Assembly Leader by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 25, 2020
Zooposki:

Not to your likes. wink wink
ofcourse, my likes ussually makes sense. grin
Re: Binta Mamman Impeached As Niger State House Of Assembly Leader by Zooposki(f): 6:03pm On Dec 25, 2020
gypsey:
ofcourse, my likes ussually makes sense. grin

If you say so. cheesy cheesy
Re: Binta Mamman Impeached As Niger State House Of Assembly Leader by Nobody: 6:06pm On Dec 25, 2020
Zooposki:

If you say so. cheesy cheesy Even a broken clock can be right once a day. wink wink
If you say so, i leave you to wallow in ignorance. grin
Re: Binta Mamman Impeached As Niger State House Of Assembly Leader by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 25, 2020
Zooposki:

If you say so. cheesy cheesy
you had to respond twice with the same line? cheesy
Re: Binta Mamman Impeached As Niger State House Of Assembly Leader by Factfinder1(m): 6:50pm On Dec 25, 2020
lafiagi007:

You idiot I was born in minna and spent 25 years there before I left for somewhere else that opened up my eyes and destiny...

1 Like

Re: Binta Mamman Impeached As Niger State House Of Assembly Leader by Factfinder1(m): 6:53pm On Dec 25, 2020
Basher8583:

You are short sighted and that's why poverty will always find a place to stay in you. If you like travel to USA you will still be the same

With my short sightedness I can bet I'm richer and more comfortable than your entire family.... Google bmo in Abuja and see just one of my investments that give me about 2million weekly.....make una learn to dey respect people for this faceless forum some people here are not your mate age and financial wise

1 Like

Re: Binta Mamman Impeached As Niger State House Of Assembly Leader by TerrorSquad147: 7:24pm On Dec 25, 2020
Factfinder1:

With my short sightedness I can bet I'm richer and more comfortable than your entire family.... Google bmo in Abuja and see just one of my investments that give me about 2million weekly.....make una learn to dey respect people for this faceless forum some people here are not your mate age and financial wise
don't mind the idi.ot that managed to use visa lottery to escape this Shi.thole
Re: Binta Mamman Impeached As Niger State House Of Assembly Leader by Basher8583: 7:31pm On Dec 25, 2020
Factfinder1:

Abeg stop all the noise.
Successful people don't make noise. So you just gave yourself away.

If you are that comfortable you won't think of running.
Re: Binta Mamman Impeached As Niger State House Of Assembly Leader by Basher8583: 7:34pm On Dec 25, 2020
Factfinder1:

---
Re: Binta Mamman Impeached As Niger State House Of Assembly Leader by Basher8583: 7:39pm On Dec 25, 2020
TerrorSquad147:
don't mind the idi.ot that managed to use visa lottery to escape this Shi.thole

Say whatever you like. I will still reiterate that I love my country Nigeria and will never de-market it. I can't stay more than 2wks in US before rushing back to Naija where I work.

Again for your information I did not escape the shit.hole. I leave and work in Nigeria which I am proud of.
Re: Binta Mamman Impeached As Niger State House Of Assembly Leader by Basher8583: 7:44pm On Dec 25, 2020
Factfinder1:

---

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Fashola Actually Said About Roads In Nigeria (video) / Taraba Speaker Confirmed Dead / Senate Summons Ngige Over Threat To Banks..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.