Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,452 members, 7,819,665 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Binta Mamman Impeached As Niger State House Of Assembly Leader - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Binta Mamman Impeached As Niger State House Of Assembly Leader (22222 Views)

Akpabio Resigns As Niger Delta Affairs Minister / Cynthia Nwala, Etche Legislative Assembly Leader Beaten & Stripped Unclad / Akpabio Reacts After His Appointment As Niger Delta Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Binta Mamman Impeached As Niger State House Of Assembly Leader by TerrorSquad147: 7:44pm On Dec 25, 2020
Basher8583:

Say whatever you like. I will still reiterate that I love my country Nigeria and will never de-market it. I can't stay more than 2wks in US before rushing back to Naija where I work.

Again for your information I did not escape the shit.hole. I leave and work in Nigeria which I am proud of.
of course who wouldn't love it when corruption/favouritism is in his/her favour?
Re: Binta Mamman Impeached As Niger State House Of Assembly Leader by Basher8583: 7:54pm On Dec 25, 2020
TerrorSquad147:
of course who wouldn't love it when corruption/favouritism is in his/her favour?

Trust me. I have absolutely nothing to do with politics
Re: Binta Mamman Impeached As Niger State House Of Assembly Leader by obontami: 8:00pm On Dec 25, 2020
She cute though. Politics is a dirty, I guess she messed with the wrong guys. They had to teach her ass some lessons.

Whichever ways I'm cool though. Except I'm piping that cunt.
Re: Binta Mamman Impeached As Niger State House Of Assembly Leader by lafiagi007: 8:57pm On Dec 25, 2020
Factfinder1:

You idiot I was born in minna and spent 25 years there before I left for somewhere else that opened up my eyes and destiny...
You need to read about emotional intelligence and develop yours because as I can see you don't have it.
Re: Binta Mamman Impeached As Niger State House Of Assembly Leader by emperorAY(m): 7:56am On Dec 26, 2020
Factfinder1:
Very foolish state with backward leaders...power state with 3 dams yet they give its citizens light for just 4 hours daily, bad roads,no single development or investment, a place that houses 2 former military presidents both alive with no significance to the state.....if you ever come to minna for nycs pls live immediately you are done else you will waste your time and destiny here and if you were born here please live once you clock 20 else you will not go too far in knowledge and wealth
I schooled in futminna and I can tell you for free that place is a certified shit hole most especially with power supply. yam and groundnut are the only good things in that place

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Attack Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja,Teargas Them(pics) / NLC, TUC to Nigerians: Stock food at home, it will be total and indefinite / General Ihejirika Sues Stephen Davies For N100 Billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.