Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,850 members, 7,817,517 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Simi, Others Gift Money To Wife Who Appreciated Her Husband's Christmas Chicken - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Simi, Others Gift Money To Wife Who Appreciated Her Husband's Christmas Chicken (65310 Views)

Cheating Man Remains With A Violent, Cheating Wife Who Has Another Man's Child / “If You Fight My Side Chick, I Will Upgrade Her To Wife” - Nigerian Man. / Lady Appreciates The Christmas Chicken Her Husband Bought But Gets Slammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simi, Others Gift Money To Wife Who Appreciated Her Husband's Christmas Chicken by Seyzcham91(m): 2:11pm On Dec 25, 2020
Everyone Trying So Hard to be in The News These Days undecided undecided
ebukajay184:
Simi, Others Gift Money To Wife Who Appreciated Her Husband For Buying Chicken For Christmas (Photos)

A woman who took to Social Media to appreciate her husband for buying a live chicken for Christmas celebration has received a monetary rewards from some of the people who were marveled by her act of gratitude, IgbereTV reports.

Aribisala Blessing took to her Twitter page on Thursday, December 24, to appreciate her husband for bringing home a Christmas live chicken.

Sharing photos of herself cutting the chicken, Blessing wrote;

https://twitter.com/ADEBLESS2020/status/1342029503376330753?s=19

However some Twitter users tried to discourage her from appreciating her husband. But she went ahead in subsequent tweets to tell them why that singular act of love is a big one to her. The woman added that her husband is a contracted security man who has not been paid since 2016.

Hours after her tweets went live, a user with the Twitter handle @Valhalla_X0 said he is proud of the love in her family and sent her N100,000

He wrote:

https://twitter.com/Valhalla_X0/status/1342148167870140417?s=19

Popular singer, Simi wrote:

https://twitter.com/SympLySimi/status/1342244497674153984?s=19

As at the time of this report, Blessing was still getting monetary gifts from other Twitter users.

https://igberetvnews.com/1376601/simi-others-gift-money-wife-appreciated-husband-buying-chicken-christmas-photos/
Re: Simi, Others Gift Money To Wife Who Appreciated Her Husband's Christmas Chicken by Seyzcham91(m): 2:13pm On Dec 25, 2020
indeed! undecided undecided
mariahAngel:

Husbands are not the only providers.
The wife probably does some kind of business.

1 Like

Re: Simi, Others Gift Money To Wife Who Appreciated Her Husband's Christmas Chicken by Seyzcham91(m): 2:15pm On Dec 25, 2020
Don't mind them!

since advent of social media, people just been making big issue and deal of what's not

undecided undecided
DontBullshitMe:
Is a newly wedded couple suppose to kill more than a medium sized chicken for Christmas??

Why is everyone saluting her (and her husband) for modesty?

The extravagance of consumerism in Nigeria is shameful!

1 Like

Re: Simi, Others Gift Money To Wife Who Appreciated Her Husband's Christmas Chicken by Dagz007(m): 2:15pm On Dec 25, 2020
This is what the society and the world at large should be celebrating and encouraging rather than some mediocrity...

Na the wife wey appreciate our simple little gesture of love we go celebrate.

Merry Xmass to you woman.
God bless you and your husband.

4 Likes

Re: Simi, Others Gift Money To Wife Who Appreciated Her Husband's Christmas Chicken by Blueblood78: 2:17pm On Dec 25, 2020
wow nice gesture what an xmas
Re: Simi, Others Gift Money To Wife Who Appreciated Her Husband's Christmas Chicken by pacespot(m): 2:17pm On Dec 25, 2020
There is no better time to be a woman than now shocked
Re: Simi, Others Gift Money To Wife Who Appreciated Her Husband's Christmas Chicken by Babapyro: 2:18pm On Dec 25, 2020
wisdomiskey:

We live in an era of "women supporting women". Wetin concern me?
I can't spend my hard earned sweat on a woman - a married one at that!
You are free to 'donate' if you wish bro.
All the best.
If you can't spend for your wife then you're an excuse of a man bro,no insult intended

3 Likes

Re: Simi, Others Gift Money To Wife Who Appreciated Her Husband's Christmas Chicken by Olakunleyakub(m): 2:24pm On Dec 25, 2020
Tears wanted to start coming out of my eyes before I used maturity to pushed it back

I cherish loyal, contented and grateful people so much either male or females and I can give such people the world according to my capacity

This is the kind of woman every reasonable men will be praying to have as a wife and mother of their unborn kids not cos she is perfect or saint but cos she is a loyal and satisfied with the little her husband has done for her

Loyalty, honesty and a good conduct are the greatest virtue of women

I bid her success in her marital journey!

9 Likes

Re: Simi, Others Gift Money To Wife Who Appreciated Her Husband's Christmas Chicken by erumena(m): 2:26pm On Dec 25, 2020
DontBullshitMe:
Is a newly wedded couple suppose to kill more than a medium sized chicken for Christmas??

You are not getting the point, people are saluting her for being thankful and appreciative of her husband's gesture to the family.

It's the humility and contentment she showed in all of it that is making people proud of her.

6 Likes

Re: Simi, Others Gift Money To Wife Who Appreciated Her Husband's Christmas Chicken by anonymous1759(m): 2:26pm On Dec 25, 2020
Dpharisee:
I bought a bigger car for my wife recently and I must say I didn't get appreciated like this woman did to her husband over the Christmas chicken.
To her it's my responsibility and not a big deal, but all I wanted was just a special simple show of appreciation even if it means faking it.
Meanwhile, she won't do same for me as her salary is for her while my own income is for all

Bet your wife is from the Southern part of the country. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Simi, Others Gift Money To Wife Who Appreciated Her Husband's Christmas Chicken by wisdomiskey(m): 2:28pm On Dec 25, 2020
Babapyro:

[s]If you can't spend for your wife then you're an excuse of a man bro,no insult intended[/s]

Osheey, big spender cheesy
Continue spending.

5 Likes

Re: Simi, Others Gift Money To Wife Who Appreciated Her Husband's Christmas Chicken by calcal: 2:31pm On Dec 25, 2020
This is another way of begging in this country now!

1 Like

Re: Simi, Others Gift Money To Wife Who Appreciated Her Husband's Christmas Chicken by Neoteny(m): 2:32pm On Dec 25, 2020
austine4real:
grin

All of them clout chasers

Doesn't matter.

They've helped someone whatever the motive

What have you done lately (verbal masturbation does not count)

2 Likes

Re: Simi, Others Gift Money To Wife Who Appreciated Her Husband's Christmas Chicken by Olakunleyakub(m): 2:33pm On Dec 25, 2020
I don't know why women are always jealous of themselves

The lady is one in a million and she deserves all the help she is getting

How many ladies of nowadays can stay with such husband not to talk of appreciating his little effort on social media?

Honesty, loyalty and contentment are the greatest virtue of good women.
pretydiva:
What's so special??

5 Likes

Re: Simi, Others Gift Money To Wife Who Appreciated Her Husband's Christmas Chicken by Kriss216: 2:39pm On Dec 25, 2020
mariahAngel:

Husbands are not the only providers. The wife probably does some kind of business.
So, small sense remain for that your big head? lol
Re: Simi, Others Gift Money To Wife Who Appreciated Her Husband's Christmas Chicken by COdeGenesis: 2:40pm On Dec 25, 2020
Witchersunited:
plan your life with 300k? You can't plan your life with 1million let alone 300k.

If you dash N300,000 to a man that has N20,000 and he can't add value to his life with it, even if you give him N10,000,0000 he will never add value to his life. Do you know people survive on N30,000 per month and kept holding on till they got something better. It's not bad to start small. N300,000 can start a business. Barbing saloon, dry cleaning business, palm oil business, even drop shipping business. Don't use your shirt measurement to generalize other people's measurement

5 Likes

Re: Simi, Others Gift Money To Wife Who Appreciated Her Husband's Christmas Chicken by marsup: 2:42pm On Dec 25, 2020
Dpharisee:
I bought a bigger car for my wife recently and I must say I didn't get appreciated like this woman did to her husband over the Christmas chicken.
To her it's my responsibility and not a big deal, but all I wanted was just a special simple show of appreciation even if it means faking it.
Meanwhile, she won't do same for me as her salary is for her while my own income is for all
Sorry.

1 Like

Re: Simi, Others Gift Money To Wife Who Appreciated Her Husband's Christmas Chicken by mariahAngel(f): 2:45pm On Dec 25, 2020
Kriss216:

So, small sense remain for that your big head? lol

M mekata nwete gi ehn...
Re: Simi, Others Gift Money To Wife Who Appreciated Her Husband's Christmas Chicken by Kriss216: 2:49pm On Dec 25, 2020
mariahAngel:

M mekata nwete gi ehn...
O nweghi ihe iga eme.
Re: Simi, Others Gift Money To Wife Who Appreciated Her Husband's Christmas Chicken by ralmix(m): 2:50pm On Dec 25, 2020
It's called grace, when its your time meaningless things would work positively for you....

DontBullshitMe:

2 Likes

Re: Simi, Others Gift Money To Wife Who Appreciated Her Husband's Christmas Chicken by FundRaiserNg: 2:54pm On Dec 25, 2020
Dpharisee:

Totally agree with you.

Some women fail to appreciate their hubby's effort. And that's where the problem lies. Some even earn more than their hubby but will refuse to bring it for family.

3 Likes

Re: Simi, Others Gift Money To Wife Who Appreciated Her Husband's Christmas Chicken by Hezmatosky: 2:55pm On Dec 25, 2020
internationalman:
Everyone is rich on social media...

Her husband is a very lucky man.. And must be hitting her right spot..
You can imagine when she said her hole universe kiss

1 Like

Re: Simi, Others Gift Money To Wife Who Appreciated Her Husband's Christmas Chicken by Olakunleyakub(m): 2:59pm On Dec 25, 2020
Nigerians are actually a generous and helpful people

Nigerians can turn you to a millionaire in a twinkle of a eye

There are many generous and nice Nigerians that are ready to help you with the little they have

For the lady,
She really did well and I bid her success in her marriage.

That is the kind of woman every men are praying to have
EMMY76:
Nigerians are really wonderful people that lady deserves all the gifts she is getting it's very difficult to find such contented ladies in Nigeria these days.

2 Likes

Re: Simi, Others Gift Money To Wife Who Appreciated Her Husband's Christmas Chicken by BarrElChapo(m): 3:02pm On Dec 25, 2020
pretydiva:
What's so special??

Everything

1 Like

Re: Simi, Others Gift Money To Wife Who Appreciated Her Husband's Christmas Chicken by Nobody: 3:04pm On Dec 25, 2020
Dpharisee:
Sorry to ask. Is your wife's name Jennifer or something related? lipsrsealed
Re: Simi, Others Gift Money To Wife Who Appreciated Her Husband's Christmas Chicken by Odunolumide(m): 3:06pm On Dec 25, 2020
pretydiva:

Ask yourself same question. Think well before you answer

I haven't condemned nor judge anyone .
You are the one complaining.
Re: Simi, Others Gift Money To Wife Who Appreciated Her Husband's Christmas Chicken by Olakunleyakub(m): 3:07pm On Dec 25, 2020
That is it sir.

Some women are just ungrateful even if you give them the whole world they will never appreciate it better

I must commend you for doing that for your wife even if she does not appreciate it atleast that shows how responsible you are and I pray your children will do more than that for you too

My friend bought a new car and open a boutique for his wife too last month and she really appreciate it dough

Pls take care of your parents and relatives as you are taking care of your wife and God will continue to uplift you and increase your sources of income.

Shalom!
QuickStandard:

May God reward your efforts Sir. Some Women can make you feel discouraged, however, so long as it gives you joy, just do it.

I celebrate you
Re: Simi, Others Gift Money To Wife Who Appreciated Her Husband's Christmas Chicken by Mindlog: 3:08pm On Dec 25, 2020
Witchersunited:
plan your life with 300k? You can't plan your life with 1million let alone 300k.

They are Nigerians you will give only N50k to engage themselves economically and their daily meals will be assured. So don't underestimate what N300k as seed money can do for some Nigerian families.

1 Like

Re: Simi, Others Gift Money To Wife Who Appreciated Her Husband's Christmas Chicken by Olakunleyakub(m): 3:11pm On Dec 25, 2020
That is it sir.

Some women are just ungrateful even if you give them the whole world they will never appreciate it better

I must commend you for doing that for your wife even if she does not appreciate it atleast that shows how responsible you are and I pray your children will do more than that for you too

My friend bought a new car and open a boutique for his wife too last month and she really appreciate it dough

Pls take care of your parents and relatives as you are taking care of your wife and God will continue to uplift you and increase your sources of income.

Shalom!
Dpharisee:

2 Likes

Re: Simi, Others Gift Money To Wife Who Appreciated Her Husband's Christmas Chicken by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 25, 2020
EmptyGarden:
This one use style bring her husband leg outside o chai! grin

And so? Because say na social media? Who no know say most people dey suffer for this country?
Re: Simi, Others Gift Money To Wife Who Appreciated Her Husband's Christmas Chicken by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 25, 2020
pretydiva:
What's so special??

Appreciating her husband is special!
Re: Simi, Others Gift Money To Wife Who Appreciated Her Husband's Christmas Chicken by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 25, 2020
Dpharisee:

It is women like her that were condemning this woman for appreciating her husband! They are all over Nigeria. Ungrateful bad women!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ghana Woman Slaps Husband On Live Radio For Revealing She Keeps Faeces In Room / The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son / Man Shares Photo Of Drug He Found In Younger Sister's Bag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.