Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,270 members, 7,826,042 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Simi, Others Gift Money To Wife Who Appreciated Her Husband's Christmas Chicken - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Simi, Others Gift Money To Wife Who Appreciated Her Husband's Christmas Chicken (65370 Views)

Cheating Man Remains With A Violent, Cheating Wife Who Has Another Man's Child / “If You Fight My Side Chick, I Will Upgrade Her To Wife” - Nigerian Man. / Lady Appreciates The Christmas Chicken Her Husband Bought But Gets Slammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simi, Others Gift Money To Wife Who Appreciated Her Husband's Christmas Chicken by goodheart02(m): 7:56pm On Dec 25, 2020
DontBullshitMe:
Is a newly wedded couple suppose to kill more than a medium sized chicken for Christmas??

Why is everyone saluting her (and her husband) for modesty?

The extravagance of consumerism in Nigeria is shameful!

She's being appreciated because many wives and girlfriends don't appreciate their men these days and some have led their men to their untimely death through this as the men tried to please them
Re: Simi, Others Gift Money To Wife Who Appreciated Her Husband's Christmas Chicken by LikeAking: 8:01pm On Dec 25, 2020
Those attacking her should go n marry dia own n see how easy it is.

I love this humble woman.
Re: Simi, Others Gift Money To Wife Who Appreciated Her Husband's Christmas Chicken by KLand(m): 8:48pm On Dec 25, 2020
mariahAngel:
Social media is a very dangerous terrain.

It is anti-love and anti-family.

You deserve an award for this observation.

1 Like

Re: Simi, Others Gift Money To Wife Who Appreciated Her Husband's Christmas Chicken by Dpharisee: 8:55pm On Dec 25, 2020
TSBO:

How was it when you both were dating/courting? And what would be your advice for unmarried men?
Discuss and agree on how to handle financial issues in times of boom, lull or doom.
Whether to have joint account or not. Where the 2 parties are working how to share responsibilities in the home and handle relatives requests.
Don't be blinded by infatuation of sweet sex or love to skip this aspect before saying YES.
Because I was handling all the bills during courtship I never considered how she will behave when she starts making her own money after we get married
Re: Simi, Others Gift Money To Wife Who Appreciated Her Husband's Christmas Chicken by NWAZURUMEE: 9:01pm On Dec 25, 2020
hmm,. nawaoo, humility pays oo
Re: Simi, Others Gift Money To Wife Who Appreciated Her Husband's Christmas Chicken by Melaninprincess(f): 9:16pm On Dec 25, 2020
Happy for the woman. She should just save the remaining with FCMB. You can do that too by checking my signature
Re: Simi, Others Gift Money To Wife Who Appreciated Her Husband's Christmas Chicken by dalass(f): 9:18pm On Dec 25, 2020
EmptyGarden:
This one use style bring her husband leg outside o chai! grin

If she no show her husband leg outside, how she for get extra hundreds of thousands of naira now...

Her open appreciation of that little chicken from her husband is indeed commendable... How many can do such? With the kind of materialism on social media these days
Re: Simi, Others Gift Money To Wife Who Appreciated Her Husband's Christmas Chicken by fof1: 9:18pm On Dec 25, 2020
austine4real:
grin

All of them clout chasers

Are U Sick or Ill this Christmas.? Pls see a Medical Doctor. Always learn to be Happy with People Who are Happy, so ur Road will not be Blocked.
Re: Simi, Others Gift Money To Wife Who Appreciated Her Husband's Christmas Chicken by hexenbiest: 9:49pm On Dec 25, 2020
This is a kind gesture in the right direction. Meanwhile, i-nest is now making it easier for Nigerians to save towards their financial goals and earn a weekly 10% interest while at it, apply via the link on my signature.

Re: Simi, Others Gift Money To Wife Who Appreciated Her Husband's Christmas Chicken by brain54(m): 9:56pm On Dec 25, 2020
congratulations to the receiver and giver...especially the receiver!
no mind the negatives abeg...funny thing is some of those "yabbing" no buy fish...talkless of chicken.
real matter!
Re: Simi, Others Gift Money To Wife Who Appreciated Her Husband's Christmas Chicken by jaxxy(m): 10:00pm On Dec 25, 2020
A good woman is a good woman and A good wife is A good wife. There’s no mistaking it.

Sm ladies wil had compared their husbands to dangote and even the yahoo boy next door till they give their trying husbands depression.

This good woman shud be celebrated.
Re: Simi, Others Gift Money To Wife Who Appreciated Her Husband's Christmas Chicken by obiekunie2: 10:05pm On Dec 25, 2020
TSBO:

How was it when you both were dating/courting? And what would be your advice for unmarried men?

my young man.

experience has thought us married men to realize that women have dual screen:

the dating screen and the married screen.

these two screen never function at the same time.

they show you the dating screen when you are dating them. characteristic of dating screen are:
always looking hot in tight jeans, sexy panties, smell nice, making sure she visits you looking her best, you hardly see her shit or mess despite spending all the weekends with you (at a time you will begin to wonder if she shits!), her voice always sounding sweet on phone and whn she is around you. still generally slim or plumpy not fat!

Now the married screen !
these screen is a gradual process that you will hardly notice it until it just hit you on the face and then its almost three years into the marriage- she would av had your first child, then you hardly see her on one of those torn jeans, or those nice sexy tops that hugs her tightly and make you want to eat her like in those dating days. at home she will be more on wrappers or one useless annoying shot that wount make you feel like it. and when you complain - she will give you attitude for some days. at a point you will just start to ignore the whole thing. then comes the second child. then the fat starts -she drives herself to even the closest place in fully air-conditioned car - so not even an exercise as simple as walking for a few meters. then you just get used to the stomach that has started increasing since after the 2nd child. then comes the 3rd child and the marriage screen would av been fully activated.

BUT THE SWEET THING IS:
UNA GO JUST DEY LOVE EACH OTHER DEY GO LIKE THAT! cheesy grin

Re: Simi, Others Gift Money To Wife Who Appreciated Her Husband's Christmas Chicken by Kyrx(m): 10:19pm On Dec 25, 2020
Wow!!

So happy for her!
Re: Simi, Others Gift Money To Wife Who Appreciated Her Husband's Christmas Chicken by saintruky(m): 12:24am On Dec 26, 2020
RuddyFusion:
Good one na so 300k follow enter akant be that

U dey count #300k.. me don count pass 400k... Simi 200k, d other 2 men 100k each n d last guy when nor quote him amount...

That fowl lay solid cook egg for d woman.... She's a virtuous woman..

1 Like

Re: Simi, Others Gift Money To Wife Who Appreciated Her Husband's Christmas Chicken by Godbless3(m): 2:49am On Dec 26, 2020
Newman20:
I don't know when people will understand that the said chicken was special TO HER. There's no reason why her appreciating a gift should be bad, no matter how small it is.

Leave them and their stupidity bro. Nigerians dey live twitter lifes where only fake gold watch and expensive shits etc nah only gift.
God done bless the man with a good wife.
Re: Simi, Others Gift Money To Wife Who Appreciated Her Husband's Christmas Chicken by OiOi: 3:19am On Dec 26, 2020
Melaninprincess:
Happy for the woman. She should just save the remaining with FCMB. You can do that too by checking my signature

Tell fcmb to do giveaway angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Teenagers Dedicate Their Newborn Son In Delta Church / Man Shares Photo Of Drug He Found In Younger Sister's Bag / British Mum Leaves Baby To Die During Sex Romp With A Nigerian(PIC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.